[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

Guest simple_mindcd

eventhough this drama about music, doesn't this drama will be Makjang Drama? the writer are writer of temptation series

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tarits

@kitkat, @simple_minded.  It is an adaptation only and our guess is that it won't be exactly the same as the manga. From the working title "Five Fingers" it was changed to Piano Forest which sounds better and has more artistic element:  two brothers having some kind of rivalry, the elder one played by Jihun is gifted while the younger one had to struggle to make a mark.  Eun Jung has had a childhood so there may be lots of emotional baggage in her character.  We can trust the writer to produce something good, something excellent.  It being a 50-episode drama, we can almost imagine how much excitement this drama will provide to us.  As the PD said Jihun is the excellent choice to play the title role.  The PD's faith and trust of Jihun makes my heart and my hunnie/hyoonie friends hearts happy. And I believe Jihun will never let his followers down.

Good nite to all,. I am in North America so while some of you may be in Asia alive and working, I am off to hunnieland to take my zzzzz....

Guest Tarits

Ops, mistake again due to fast fingers.  I meant : Eun Jung in the drama has a sad childhood so there will be lots of sad scenes and she will have a lot of emotional baggage. It is not exactly the same as the manga but perhaps 50% would be from the manga, 50% from the writer who I heard has made a lot of good dramas. So we can only say:  Piano Forest and Jihun - fighting!

Guest lualm

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; visibility: visible; "Ji Chang Wook to Play Villainous Chaebol in Joo Ji Hoon’s “Five Fingers”

Ji Chang Wook will take on his first antagonist role in upcoming SBS drama “Five Fingers,” starring Joo Ji Hoon. He will play Yoo In Ha, the dashing second-generation chaebol who’s jealous of his naturally gifted older brother Yoo Ji Sang (Joo Ji Hoon). Since his debut, Ji Chang Wook has created a bright and healthy image through his roles in “Sons of Sol Pharmacy,” “Smile Donghae,” “Warrior Baek Dong Soo,” and “Bachelor’s Vegetable Store.” Hence, he’s hoping to increase his versatility by becoming the scheming villain in this new series.

“Five Fingers” is a story about young adults who overcome their tragedies, fulfill their dreams, and find love. The drama is still in the process of casting its actors, and reportedly, T-ara’s Eunjung is a strong candidate for the female lead. “Five Fingers” will replace “A Gentleman’s Dignity” on SBS this August.

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook is gaining tremendous popularity in Japan through his dramas and has recently signed with EMI Music Japan.

credit Soompi News/ hotshotlover30

Thanks CherKell for starting the thread! 

Can't wait to see Ju Ji Hoon again on the boob tube! He's gained a lot of praises for his performances in Mawang and movies, Antique and The Naked Kitchen. I'm hopeful we'll get to see an even much improved Ju Ji Hoon in this drama. 

Edit:

Five Fingers is going to start shooting in mid-July. The scripts for first four episodes are already done. 

info credit moonlight drop

Hi All Hunnies!!  Glad to see you show up here too -- I've been following Jihoon since his "Antique Bakery" days, and I am over the moon that the SBS people have told the netizens to drink from a big cup of STFU and casted him anyway!!  Anyway, there should be another casting decision coming across the newswires in the next few hours.  I bet it's for the Second Lead Female, since Eunjung's already officially casted.  As much as I love watching "AGD," I soooo can't wait for it to end and for this to hit the TV screen!!!  Let the spazzing begin!!!

I'm back just to see if Eunjung  confirmed the Role already...!!! hmmppp SAD but there's no confirmation yet..!!I'm really hoping that she will take the offer since she will be playing the lead ROLE ...!!! and also to add Gentlemen's Dignity ratings are increasing from ep-ep and currently No.1 now/ since this drama will follow Gentlemen's Dignity I am sure that they will atleast received a good rating in the first few Eps ...

Guest Tarits

Hi CherKell -thanks for welcoming me and the other hunnies. Oh I wonder who will be the second lead, another actress? I wonder who.

@es-ell - Eun Jung is confirmed already so you must be happy. She is okay to me and to the rest of the hunnies. Right lualm? 

I am positive Piano Forest will get good comments and well, we all have to join hands to help in the ratings. But with a good cast, with a good PD and writer and of course with Jihun in the lead role, I am feeling good about it. If the story is good, if the execution is good, followers won't mind watching a 50-episode drama. And with or without ratings, I will be glued to my TV or monitor screen when it airs in August.  Airing will finish around January of next year I think.
Oh, the thought of seeing JIhun for 6 months is exciting.

Guest xopo17

Once again, thank you

CherKell.

By the way, you are all welcome to visit us in thread of Jihun which now has over 2,000 pages. Ju is his last name and Jihun or Jihoon is his first name. Rain the singer-dancer is also named Jihoon and then there is also Lee Je Hoon in the drama FKing. But to me, to the hunnies,, the name Jihun or Jihoon refers to only one, our favorite guy, the original Crown Prince, the handsome King who transforms into a handsome beggar and who will soon be the excellent pianist in Piano Forest.

Thank you to

xopo17, jinkx0820, es-ell.

My friends called "hunnies" will all soon be dropping by. Meanwhile, you are all welcome to visit the official thread of Jihun.

Hugs and thanks to all!

Guest aegyo.

omg there's 50 episodes. well that means more screen time for the lovely 3 main characters <3 also looking forward to what eunjung's husband has to say.

since this is coming back drama of Joo Ji Hoon, hope the future lead actress and scripwriter  would not ruin this drama or Joo Ji Hoon will gonna be took another blame n hatefull words from korea's netizen

#:-S

Guest lualm

Five Fingers already starts its shooting today! 

They start shooting (their childhood scene) at a police station and it's raining. 
scene.jpg' alt='scene.jpg'>
oh darn, it's not showing up again. I'm losing hair already... grrr.
here's a direct link
scene.jpg
credit runningmoon
Aren't they going to hold a presscon for this drama? Do dramas have offering ceremonies like those they do with movie productions? 
waves Tarits eonni and everyone! Nice to meet you guys! Let's all celebrate and embrace each actor/actress. I look forward to a positive outcome and let's enjoy the journey while it lasts. 

Guest Tarits

Here's a photo of the building the filming of PForest is taking place or has taken place!

2012070110533659286_1.jpg

The Police station is this buildilng:

554005_439613022737377_1795496372_n.jpg

dear @CherKell..

hi..long time no see sweetie..how are you..?!! i really missed our past days with Dong soo..ahhhhhhhhhh i really missed you..

even though our CW is going to be the Villain in here but i can't wait to see him ..he is always gonna be my baek dong soo <3

and i can't wait to see more of YOU my dear..

Guest xopo17

T-ara's Eun-jeong Cast In New Drama "Five Fingers"

photo245184.jpg

Already a familiar face in the drama realm, T-ara's Ham Eun-jeong has been cast in another new role for the upcoming drama "Five Fingers".

Ham Eun-jeong was a name on the list for the role, but confirmations weren't made. Until now. Core Contents Media confirmed on June 29th that the idol star will be playing the role of Hong Dami, a girl that is forced to give up on her own personal dreams due to difficult family circumstances.

"Five Fingers" is about youth that struggle to overcome their tragic pasts and obstacles, fighting to reach for the stars and see their dreams come true. Joo Ji-hoon is another name confirmed; he will be playing the main male lead.

Ham Eun-jeong was debating on whether she should take the role or not, due to plans for T-ara's new album and ensuing promotions slated for the near future. However, she has decided to juggle both acts.

Ham Eun-jeong's previous drama projects include "Dream High" and "Coffee House".

"Five Fingers" will start airing on August 4th, following the currently running "A Gentleman's Dignity".

CREDIT : http://www.hancinema.net/t-ara-s-eun-jeong-cast-in-new-drama-five-fingers-44563.html

Guest aegyo.

I was hoping all 3 (Jihoon, Changwook, and Eunjung) would appear from ep 1-50, but I'm guessing a decent amount of episodes will be taken up by the child actors. Oh well, more waiting for them to appear won't hurt. I just hope people don't lose interest in the drama once the child actors appear too long. I am so happy for the 3 main characters. They are such good actors/actress <3

And does anyone know what role Chae Si Ra plays in the drama? Is she the second lead actress? possibly Ji Changwook's love interest? Or is she just a supporting actress?

Anyways good luck to this drama totally looking forward to this makjang drama.

Archived