[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

Guest aegyo.

Does anyone know if filming has started for the adults?? (Jihoon, Eunjung, Changwook) Or are the child actors still filming??

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lualm

is that Eunjung with the long hair? 
info from dcju says Ju Ji Hoon starts shooting tomorrow for Five Fingers. 

a photo of Chae Si Ra 
credit dcju

img1048571308340430.jpg

Guest aegyo.

Thanks for the photos. :) So glad Eunjung will have long hair. She had short hair for such a long time and it's good to see her sport the long hair again. Not really favoring JH's new hairstyle but hopefully it'll change throughout the drama. Is Chae Si Ra the lead female as Eunjung is the 2nd lead female? It seems CSR is more in the spotlight based off of the photoshoot filming.

Anyways can't wait to see more photos from them. :)

The actors look very elegant in the Five Fingers Photoshoot. The woman in red looks like Chae Si Ra. Ju Ji Hoon looks haughty and aloof in that photo, but not wearing socks gives his character a relaxed, bohemian air. That's an interesting contrast. Changwook looks stylish and mature.

The only actor I'm not familiar with yet is Eunjun.

Guest JenA313

Ji Chang Wook looks smooooooookin' hot! But why is Jihoon's hair so... Oska-like?? =)) At this rate JCW might be able to pull a Majun (Baker King) on us, stealing hearts from the main character with his jealous, angry-inside character.
And YAY for 30 episode count. TBH I wasn't so keen on following 5F since 50 ep is just TOO many for me but 30, I can handle that with occasional FF-ing! :D

And as to the 50 versus 30 episodes situation, I found out from my sources that 5F was originally set to be a 30-episode drama from the outset.  Where the news outlets got the information that it was running 50 episodes was apparently inaccurate.  Hah, that didn't stop them from reporting it anyway -- they must be taking a page from the lame newspapers we have here in the States! 

:P

Guest aegyo.

@lualm Hey can I have a link or hyperlink or so to Jihoon's DC? Thanks :)

I don't know if anyone here has seen the drama "Can You hear My Heart" but this drama "Five Fingers" reminds me so much of that drama. It was also a makjang drama with 30 eps, brothers that are rivals, and with birth secrets. Brother also plays piano and one of the poster for the drama was also set with a piano. CYHMH also had child actors that appeared in the first several episodes until they transitioned into the adult actors.

Lol I love the similarities between these two.

Guest Bluehachimitsu

Thanks a lot for the preview pictures guys! I'm really anticipating this drama, a few days back i didn't know that eunjung was casted as the lead female (well, i know Chae SiRa is too) but i'm glad it's her because i think she's one of the very few idols turned actors that are good at acting.. I hope she's going to do well!
And i really like Joo JiHoon too (i adored him in his drama "Mawang" back in 2007) this actor is a true genius!
Well i'm going to wait patiently until the first episode airs ! :)

Guest Tarits

Since Jihun is the main lead in this drama, a new and big photo of Jihun I think is but in order. (credit moonlight drop)  These are just some new pics of Jihun ( he has 11 new photos) and in all the photos, he looks self-confident, he looks happy... he looks handsome!

Hunnies/hyoonies, everyone who loves Jihun, enjoy!

541433_446588142039865_1727021262_n.jpg

541433_446588165373196_601097332_n.jpg

532554_446588535373159_617222866_n.jpg

428827_446588718706474_1017188718_n.jpg

Guest aegyo.

ooohh eye candy. Thanks for the amazing photos @Tarits. But not really favoring his shoes :P

Anyways, it seems Jihoon and Changwook are now close. Jihoon is already calling Changwook, Changwook-ahh~

At the script reading as they were practicing their lines with each other Jihoon had to stand with his legs far apart due to the severe height difference with Changwook. Changwook said he was embarrassed and it ruined his pride. And Jihoon promised him that he'd always stand with his legs far apart for Changwook during filming. (source bntnews)

Just found that cute :) And good to know they're already getting friendly with one another.

Guest bopeep.

just saw the cast relationship chart and Dami's father was linked to Jisang and Inha's father. It was written in Japanese so not sure what the exact relationship was. Ughh I just hope it's not some incest, inbred love since Jisang and Dami are going to be in love with each other and some how their fathers are linked together. hopefully the fathers were just friends and not brothers. Well this is a makjang drama afterall, anything from outrageous to straight out bizarre could happen.

ooohh eye candy. Thanks for the amazing photos

@Tarits

. But not really favoring his shoes

:P

Anyways, it seems Jihoon and Changwook are now close. Jihoon is already calling Changwook, Changwook-ahh~

At the script reading as they were practicing their lines with each other Jihoon had to stand with his legs far apart due to the severe height difference with Changwook. Changwook said he was embarrassed and it ruined his pride. And Jihoon promised him that he'd always stand with his legs far apart for Changwook during filming. (source bntnews)

Just found that cute

:)

And good to know they're already getting friendly with one another.

Guest Tarits

Hi cherKell, hi aegyo, hi bopeep - greetings this Wednesday morning from Los Angeles! It  gives me a good feeling to see the new photos of Jihun and how handsome, cool and fresh he looks. Why.  the actor who will be the bad bro is also very droolicious. These 2 are enough to keep us dreaming at every episode of the drama. Jihun will be a good hyung to Changwook. As for his shoes, well, perhaps his foot hurt during filming of his movie has not completely healed, hence he has to wear comfy shoes. Regardless, his face, his physique, his whole aura  more than make me realize he is still the very handsome Crown Prince I fell in love with years ago!

@sakki -  good to see you here my friend! And good to see so many other names here too like bluhatchimitsu (whew, long name!), jenA313, semi-fly, etc.

cherKell - I need to thank you again for putting up this thread. As a hunnie/hyoonie, I love to see names who will support Jihun's drama.

Here's some more new pics of wuri Jihun.  Enjoy chingus!

314008_446621532036526_1773759953_n.jpg
531760_446704645361548_2147246132_n.jpg

531760_446704648694881_1261464488_n.jpg

(credit above to moonlight drop, f4 mom)

Hi

cherKell, hi aegyo, hi bopeep

- greetings this Wednesday morning from Los Angeles! It  gives me a good feeling to see the new photos of Jihun and how handsome, cool and fresh he looks. Why.  the actor who will be the bad bro is also very droolicious. These 2 are enough to keep us dreaming at every episode of the drama. Jihun will be a good hyung to Changwook. As for his shoes, well, perhaps his foot hurt during filming of his movie has not completely healed, hence he has to wear comfy shoes. Regardless, his face, his physique, his whole aura  more than make me realize he is still the very handsome Crown Prince I fell in love with years ago!

Guest aegyo.

posters..? Yesss. finally. can't wait to see them.

Jihoon's smile just melts my heart away. He's very attractive i must say. And omg Changwook he is just gorgeous as always. He seemed like a person that wouldn't talk much in real life but after seeing him on the show Win Win he seems like a real fun person to associate with. Ohh the 2 lead males in this drama.. are so stunningly beautiful in every category.

Archived