[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Red1

Hello everyone!
Looking forward to this new project of Ju Jihoon.  I've missed him for quite a while and this drama (plus a movie) is a good start.  

Guest aegyo.

@CherKell

Thank you soo much for starting this thread and updating it <3

And thanks for the info! Have you found out who the child actors will be yet?

Guest aegyo.

@CherKell

I thought Hongki was supposed to be the second lead actor but got replaced by Ji Changwook.

But it'd be great if he was still part of the cast <3

Guest crazy lulu

COMMENT MARKED AS SPAM?

fine. i'll make it real spam then.

ch. i'd go Gaksital all over this place.

--------

wha?? park hasun is in this too?! darn you, makjang. now i really have to tune in if she's a love interest for my dear ji chang wook. please fall in love with hasun if you can't have eunjung. ~ ha.

[edit]

so it's not hasun? greeeat. :'(

Guest Tarits

Piano Forest completes casting:

534865_441354442563235_1751684641_n.jpg

Ju Ji Hoon, Ji Chan'uku, Ham Eun Jung, Lee Hein

(credit F4 mom)

Happy 4th of July to all those in the US! 

Guest xopo17

[size=4]

Piano Forest completes casting:

[/size]

Ju Ji Hoon, Ji Chan'uku, Ham Eun Jung, Lee Hein

(credit F4 mom)

Happy 4th of July to all those in the US! 

Guest Tarits

Hi xopo17 - I will try to post here as much as I can coz I love Jihun with all my heart. BTW, I saw you in other thread - was it Bridal Mask or GDignity, two dramas I follow. (sorry this is off topic).

I will be able to watch Jihun's movie as Lotte Korea just confirmed in their reply to me that the movie will be shown over at CGV Cinemas which is very near where I live.I hope you and all the rest can watch this movie.

The child actor will be played by this cute boy whose name is:  Isoku Kang Kun,

293155_440959085936104_1456428463_n.jpg

More updated news that I can find, I will gladly share here.  Take care everyone.

Guest xopo17

@TaritsBTW, I saw you in other thread - was it Bridal Mask or GDignity, two dramas I follow. (sorry this is off topic). >>>> YES, YOU'RE RIGHT RIGHT. N I'M ALSO LIKES ANTICIPATING DRAMA THAT WILL REPLACE GAKSITAL, AGD, I DO-I DO, ETC. N ONE OF I'M WAITING N ANTICIPATING IS FIVE FINGERS. AJA AJA AJA.
ACTUALLY I AM A BIG FANS OF KDRAMA & HANDSOME KOREAN ACTOR LIKE JU JI HOON & JISUNG, RAIN, ETC. I'VE ALWAYS WATCHING K-DRAMA. I'M AN AJUMMA AFTER ALL, :)). (SORRY FOR OUT OF TOPIC)

The child actor will be played by this cute boy whose name is: 

Isoku Kang Kun,

More updated news that I can find, I will gladly share here.  Take care everyone.

LOl you guys are fast!!  I had just received the news but had to drive home from work first.  It looks like Park Hasun was passed over for the project for Lee Haein, but does anyone know why?  None of my sources know anything at all.  I'll update the splash page accordingly then.

Wooooooooo 30 more days until the premiere!!!!!!!

Guest Tarits

This is what I found today:

Piano Forest cast relationship. Sorry no explanation yet:

527927_441510325880980_1389167955_n.jpg

And this guy will play  Eun's brother:

480318_441511092547570_2016706870_n.jpg

Yup, that's Jung Eun Woo, who will play Da-mi's older brother, Hong Woo Jin.  You guys may remember him as Kim Sunwoo (the creepy accountant guy who gave Donghae a hard time by pursuing Bongi in "Smile Donghae").  He still looks creepy to me!  :)

It looks like more and better information is coming out on the Japanese portals, which helps me because my Nihongo comprehension is waaaaay better than my Hangul.  I'll head over to a few when time allows (since I'm writing this from work).

So we still need to cast In-ha's dad, Ji-sang's mom (and that dad's mistress), and Da-mi's dad as well.  And you KNEW that there was going to be some sort of 'birth secret' when it came to the relationship between Changwook and Jihoon's characters.  Makjang FTW!!  :))

Guest xopo17

Yup, that's Jung Eun Woo, who will play Da-mi's older brother, Hong Woo Jin.  You guys may remember him as Kim Sunwoo (the creepy accountant guy who gave Donghae a hard time by pursuing Bongi in "Smile Donghae").  He still looks creepy to me! 

:)

It looks like more and better information is coming out on the Japanese portals, which helps me because my Nihongo comprehension is waaaaay better than my Hangul.  I'll head over to a few when time allows (since I'm writing this from work).

So we still need to cast In-ha's dad, Ji-sang's mom (and that dad's mistress), and Da-mi's dad as well. 

And you KNEW that there was going to be some sort of 'birth secret' when it came to the relationship between Changwook and Jihoon's characters.  Makjang FTW!!  :))

Guest aegyo.

omg two handsome men; Ji Changwook and Joo Jihoon <3kind of disappointed that the second lead female wasn't Park Ha Sun, she's a real good actress.The confirmed second lead actress is Lee Haein from rookie girl group "Gangkiz".Lee Haein and Eunjung are in the same company, not sure about Ji Changwook but he always seems to be working together with T-ara in alot of their projects.They all seem to be associated. Does anyone know if Core Contents Media/Mnet is managing this drama somehow?and so glad that Jung Junha got casted into this drama. love his acting. very comedic.I hope this drama becomes a hit.press conference where are you.and I agree with CherKell, Da Mi's brother does look quite creepy. LOL.

Archived