[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

Guest LolitaMan

Hi 5F fans! I just happened to watch this drama on Netflix after finishing Dr. Jin. I liked that it involved music so I just watched and see if I liked it. Oh man, I was blown away how amazing this drama was! All the actors/actresses were superb! I wanted to know ...

1. How were the ratings?

2. Did In Ha's mother get an award for this? Her performance was epic! If not who did?

Seeya!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LolitaMan

1. here you can see the ratings of 5F http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Five_Fingers/Episode_Ratings
2. Yes Chae Si Ra did win two awards in 2012 SBS Drama Awards:  Top 10 Stars Award and Producer Award.

wow it's been a long time I didn't post here since the end of the show :-h  aww that bromance, so sweet. thank you @CherKell for posting that sweet bromance of JJH and Your precious. I always love to see their bromance :x :x  and also thank you so much for your great devotion to write all the recaps (1-30) of 5F =D> :-bd

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I was here. I am actually rewatching "FF" because a local channel is currently airing it. So I came back here to lurk again. :P

@djappleblush, are you referring to my posts? My dear, I will try to reupload all of JSY's photos on to a different hosting place. Since I am rewatching this drama, I might post several unseen BTS pictures too.

• 7 months later...

Archived