[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordi

if you read my post i even said that if T-ara issues will effect this drama then it's better if eun jung leave peacefully it's the best for her and for this drama..that's all

peace ^__^

Everyone please just calm down now!!  We all have some strong opinions one way or the other, but let's leave the name-calling outside this forum.  Nothing will be solved by saying that Eunjung should leave the drama for the sake of the other actors.  If anything, that means you're 'shooting first without asking any questions.'  We were not there, we do not know exactly what happened, and everything is at Speculation Defcon One right now.  I think it's a slap in the face to ANY actor to be asked to leave a project just because someone doesn't like them.  I'm not a huge T-ara or Eunjung fan myself and I have my own thoughts about this situation, but I refuse to force my views upon anyone just to change their minds one way or the other.

Remember why we're here -- we should be rallying around the production and praying that it even sees the light of day now thanks to this ill-timed controversy, no matter WHO has been casted.  ALL the actors need our good vibes heading their way; not just our selected biases.  There's 12 DAYS until the premiere, and I betcha this whole nightmare will be mostly forgotten after the rabble-rousers move onto another alleged 'scandal.'

SO BRING IT ON!!  FIVE FINGERS FIGHTING!!!

Guest Tarits

cherKell - well said, well written, well expressed!!!  And now should be well understood and followed by all!

To Jihun and the drama - fighting!!!

@Cherkell: Well said! I wish more people would adopt and display this kind of rational behavior. 
Best of luck to the production and the cast!!! You have my support all the way! I seriously can't wait for this drama to air, August is gonna be such a busy kdrama month! Basically there'll be a show to follow almost everyday during the week (mon-tue: Faith, wed-thur: Arang, sat-sun: Five Fingers). Who needs sleep, right? 

argh.... because of Eunjung and the whole girls from T-Ara, JiHoon's new drama having problems. Photos don't lie. That girls were harsh to Hwayoung...  X( I don't believe this is only HY mistakes...

So sad, because this drama have very big potential and because of that stupid behavior drama may suffer in ratings 

:( (May Queen is very strong competitor and FF is weaker because of lastest news :( )

Not only JiHoon, but also Chae Si Ra and Ji Chang Wook

:(

They don't deserve this. It's very sad

:(

But I hope that everything will be alright and drama receives good notes from vievers... <pained>

Hi, So glad to see JH returning, its really been too long. I expect him to put in a strong performance & am going to watch in support for him. Please don't let anything else spoilt his comeback. :) And the other guy does looks smoking hot!

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "T-ara’s Eunjung misses VIP showing of Joo Jihoon's “I Am a King” 20120730_eunjung_press-conf.jpgRead more: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/t-aras-eunjung-misses-vip-showing-of-i-am-a-king
I hope filming of Five-Fingers won't have any Delays because of this whole T-ara Controversy..!!! hwaiting five-Fingers .!!!

es-ell said: class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "T-ara’s Eunjung misses VIP showing of Joo Jihoon's “I Am a King” 
Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/t-aras-eunjung-misses-vip-showing-of-i-am-a-king
I hope filming of Five-Fingers won't have any Delays because of this whole T-ara Controversy..!!! hwaiting five-Fingers .!!!

Hi guys

let's just leave the T-ARA controversies out of this thread alright? With 12 days to premiere, I doubt there is any possibility of a cancellation unless another production/drama is able to fill in the gap. If having Eunjung in the drama is gonna hurt the show ratings etc, the director & production team would be the ones to decide for themselves, whether Eunjung should stay or leave, before the premiere or take a risk if indeed viewers would boycott the show... oh well!

praying for the best!

Five Fingers fighting!!! Really looking forward to the show.
So much "scandal" and drama have revolved around this show (first JiHoon and now Eunjung), so lets hope that the drama will do well and that the ratings are good!! This will prove to everyone that netizens's hateful bashing is just destructive and ridiculous. 
And a big thank you to the PD for supporting and standing by JiHoon, Eunjung, and the rest of the cast!! 
Btw, did the press conference happen today? 

Guest caroline1430291443

hi CherKell, Tarits asked me to post these pics from her Facebook timeline. Tarits will past more tomorrow as her router had problems and she can't post.
Here are from Unnie Tarits Album :
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a6.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-snc7/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/319494_451231501575529_1033415905_n.jpg
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a3.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/422184_451216641577015_2078043116_n.jpg
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a6.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/563995_451195801579099_2081352168_n.jpg
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a3.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-snc7/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/427098_451191834912829_774991120_n.jpg
http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/a7.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/315318_451100534921959_1431088458_n.jpg

Guest rocky5053

It's really worry if viewers will boycot 5F..and i feel sad for JJH..It's so tough for his comeback when news about her co-star explode crazily..I also confuse to watch it or not.. X_X

I'm cheering for this drama even more so after the current scandal: I honestly have no clue about T-ara and the group dynamics all I know is Eunjung and Jiyeon purely because they have acted in shows I have seen and frankly speaking it is irritating seeing the whole fiasco being played out purely by hear-say and "evidence/sources". We don't need that here in the drama thread, keep it somewhere else. If people are going to boycott the show then do so but no need to bring the atmosphere down for those who are anticipating this show.
I've been fond of JJH since I watched Princess Hours and everything that has happened to him up til this day has only made him stronger so I'm rooting for his comeback because he has so much potential as an actor, this industry isn't for the weak and you can never know what can happen the next day the fact that he is back and there are people in the industry willing to work with him gives me hope.
Ji Chang Wook I haven't seen his work [Haven't seen Bachelor's Vegetable Store - which is bad of me considering I love Lee Kwang Soo] but from the above pictures and the synopsis of his character, I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

I'm excited for this show and pray that by the airing date it'll go off without a hitch. Five Fingers Hwaiting !! ^^

Guest jordi

About premiere. In SBS schedule on 04-05.08 is nothing about airing two last episodes of GD. In the evening SBS will air Olympic Games...
FF premiere moved by another week?? (18-19.08) :(

Guest lualm

Five Fingers child actors reading script

credit moonlight drop

87441420.jpg
ca1de.jpg
ca2j.jpg
ca3d.jpg
ca4uk.jpg

jjhl.jpg

thanks @pongky for the SBS goodies! you never stopped being resourceful! 

Archived