delete

Guest bonitagirlx

Guest sunye~

I've encountered a lot of those infuriating moments too. :(
a lot of them are mostly the racist comments like "chinky asians" "dirt" and unneeded fashion criticisms, but unfortunately I always don't have a speedy, witty come back. All I can do is give them a long death glare. The most I can do is just brush it off and act as if I don't care and that their comments are too trifle to be even worth a sigh.
One of the good come backs I've heard of: running up to the person, tapping him/her on the shoulder and saying "Excuse me, I think you dropped your intellect back there."

Guest nana544

Do you think maybe you're over thinking it too much? Perhaps it was not their intention and you took it the wrong way? You sound just like my sister, so I find it questionable. She always assume the worst about others and try to make it into a bad problem, when it probably even wasn't. If what you say is the case, then best thing to do is be blunt and say it to their faces or just simply ignore it. If people disrespect me or my family, I would be rude right back; unless I feel that it's not worth my time and effort to talk to stupid people then I just ignore it. Sometimes, it's best to turn a deaf ear and just walk away, think postively and don't let anyone make you feel inferior without your consent. Hope you feel better. 

Guest hellokatie1618

Yes, I punched her in front of my principal and he didn't do anything. Probably because everyone hated her anyway.

Unfortunately, I'm deaf from stupids.

If they attempt to rub it in my face on purpose, I just say "Sorry what? I'm deaf from stupids."
If they repeat louder, I just say "Hmm nope. Still can't hear. Must be stupid indeed."

And if some people are talking in my back and I seriously have no idea wtf they're talking about, then I just imagine I'm a superhero of their dream and they talk about how super sexy-cool I am.

Guest HERMIT

Oh man, I've had my share of being made fun of by strangers.
But I've learned to shut up and just take it.
Because whenever I do pipe up, the judge threatens to fine me for contempt of court and reminds me that this is sworn testimony so it must be true.

Guest Angel1430267648

Yes, I have had people make fun of me before directly in my face, behind me, and I would overhear what they say or my friends would tell me. I have sort of a temper, so you can pretty much assume what usually happens. I either confront them, diss them, or give them a pretty obvious dirty look then laugh. Yeah I'm not very nice=/ I have never gotten physical with anyone though and besides people getting on my bad side, I am actually very very nice and just keeps to myself. Some people just can't be tolerated, something has to be said so they know it's not acceptable or get a taste of their own medicine.

Yeah, this rude Hispanic lady was talking about the way I was sweeping the floor to another girl in Spanish. You could just tell by the way she was talking. I didn't say anything though because it was the end of the day at work and I just wanted to get the hell out of there. I wouldn't care if she got trampled over by a horse though.

Guest pixieoncrack

funny you got this post. One time this lady was spreading rumors about this one asian couple to my dad at his work place. and well she doesn't even know the couple. and yea the couple was my parents. which is funny cuz she is mocking someone whom she doesn't even know. and my dad just laugh at how stupid she was he didn't even bother to correct her. until she tell the rumors to another person and they pointed to my dad. and i wish i could see her expression. it would've been priceless. 

It happens a lot working in retail, or at least where I work. Unfortunately we can't be rude to the customers to their faces, but my coworkers and I always bag on them after they leave. Makes the day go by faster ;D

Guest lucky*13

you should have gave them a fierce hissy glare at the moment they were laughing and enjoying themselves
glare at them from the very corner of your eyes.. that would have shut them up real quick

sometimes I wish I had lasers installed in my eyes so I can shoot them dead when they laugh

Aww, people can be pretty horrible creatures. I don't think I really had this problem before, either that or I just blocked it out of my head.
Even though I have a super bad temper, I also probably wouldn't do anything about it... Unless they want to get physical and come up in my face, I'd make it so they'd want to punch me, then sue their asses LOL.
You should come to Hawaii. Most of the people that live here are Asian so you wouldn't really be teased about being Asian. :>

Archived