Park Han Byul 박한별

aznboy78

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul and Se7en’s affectionate couple photo

20110319002900742b8_022626_0.jpg

A photo of Park Han Byul and Se7en has gathered a lot of jealously from those who are couple-less.

Recently on an online community site, a photo of Se7en and Park Han Byul, in their 9th year of dating was uploaded. Wearing similar tops, Park Han Byul is leaning affectionately against Se7en while both of them are staring into each other’s eyes.

Netizens cheered, “Whatever they do, this couple looks so cute. I’m jealous.” “When will you marry?” “I hope you guys will be forever happy.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-and-se7ens-affectionate-couple-photo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul asked Se7en for advice about her movie’s sexy dance

It was revealed recently that actress Park Han Byul asked her boyfriend Se7en for advice on how to pull off a seductive dance for her new movie.

In “My Black Mini Dress,” the actress plays the role of ‘Hye Ji‘, who’s been a celebrity since birth and lives a privileged lifestyle. She is a club maniac, so Park Han Byul was scripted to perform a sexy dance in one of the scenes.

For the dance scene, it was revealed that the actress practiced for two months in order to pull it off. She majored in traditional Korean dance, and so when she was required to dance to a song with faster beats, she felt that she had to ask Se7en for advice, in addition to watching many dance videos.

The sexy dance was filmed in the beginning of February for more than four hours.

The actress reportedly received praises from the staff for holding herself together and dancing fabulously among the professional dancers.

“My Black Mini Dress” is a chick flick that tells the story about four friends – played by Park Han Byul, Yoon Eun Hye, Cha Ye Ryun and Yoo In Na - and is set to be released on March 24th.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-asked-se7en-for-advice-about-her-movies-sexy-dance

Park Han Byul/Se7en couple go on double dates with Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Joon

201103221345772349_2.jpg

Actress Park Han Byul, who is currently in a public relationship with singer Se7en, confessed that she enjoys double dates with actress Hwang Jung Eum and SG Wannabe’s Kim Yong Joon, who are also in a public relationship.

On March 22nd, the broadcast of tvN’s “ENEWS-Behind Star” revealed an interview of Park Han Byul. During the interview, she stated, “I enjoy going on double dates with the Kim Yong Joon-Hwang Jung Eum couple. We meet one or two times a year, and when we meet, we usually eat together. Because both guys are singers and both girls are actresses, when we meet, the guys talk to themselves while the girls talk to themselves.”

When asked to score her femininity index, Park Han Byul gave herself 20 points out of 100. She explained, “When you see just my outer appearance, I look coy and feminine, but my hobbies are gaming and golf. Also, usually, when girls fight amongst themselves, it takes a long time to make up, but I don’t usually keep the bitterness inside. Rather, I’m the style to let my anger go after a shot of alcohol.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byulse7en-couple-go-on-double-dates-with-hwang-jung-eum-and-kim-yong-joon

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul reveals a photo from BTS of “My Black Mini Dress”

wx6lf.jpg

Actress Park Han Byul revealed backstage shots from a photoshoot featuring all four ladies of “My Black Mini Dress“.

Park Han Byul uploaded the photos through her Twitter and wrote, “While I was rolling around before going to sleep, I found the four of us in my photo album! Ye Ryun, Eun Hye, In Na unni and me… Aren’t we a little cool…? Good night everyone~”

Cha Ye Ryun, Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, and Yoo In Na are seen wearing matching black minidresses and ribbons.

Fans marvelled over the high quality of the shots, as they gushed, ”This photo looks like a photoshopped catalog” and “All four are mannequins!”

‘My Black Mini Dress’ will hit theaters on March 24th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-reveals-a-photo-from-bts-of-my-black-minidress

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul receives an epilator as a gift

vircl.th.jpg eikrq.th.jpg

After actress Park Han Byul confessed about her hairiness on a recent episode of KBS’ Happy Together, the news spread rapidly and managed to become one of the most top searched topics. However, the confession seemed to have actually done her some good.

On the 28th, the actress left a message on her Twitter stating, “After my hairiness became one of the most searched topics on the web… I received an epilator as a gift!! keke. I can have smooth skin now!! Haha, so funny.” along with two pictures for proof.

In the photos, she is seen with a fresh, no-makeup face, smiling joyfully next to her brand new epilator. For those out of the loop, an epilator is an electrical device that is used to remove hair.

Amused netizens left comments such as, “Women are considered beautiful if they have lots of hair~ Don’t shave too much.”, “Her fresh face is still goddess-like. I love her easy-going personality!”, “Now who gifted her the epilator? This is just too funny!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-receives-an-epilator-as-a-gift

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul, TVXQ, & SECRET team up for an all-star CF

2011040601000597100037873.jpg

A video clip starring actress Park Han Byul, soccer player Ki Sung Yeung, and idol groups TVXQ and SECRET is causing quite the stir on Korean community boards.

Titled “Nike Women’s Race Seoul“, the video is a CF for a marathon. Being a top sports brand, Nike managed to gather Korea’s favorite stars from a variety of fields to boost interest in the event.

Netizens said, “I’m so sad it’s so short!”, “All their charms are different from each other’s”, and “This gets me pumped for the event.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-han-byul-tvxq-secret-team-up-for-an-all-star-cf

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul shows off her sexy body for “Levi’s Korea”

201104071016131001_1.jpg

The sexy denim jeans that Park Han Byul wore in “My Black Mini Dress” has become a huge hit amongst the female audience!

In the movie, Park Han Byul’s character gets selected to become an exclusive model for Levi’s. The actress showed off a sexy dance for the virtual CF that left the audience in awe over her amazing body.

A 20-year-old moviegoer stated, “She only wore a white t-shirt and jeans, but that was more sexy than any of the other more impressive outfits she wore in the movie.”

Park Jong Min of Levi’s Korea’s marketing team commented, “After still cuts of Park Han Byul wearing Levi’s jeans were revealed, we’ve been receiving a lot of phone calls asking what the ‘Park Han Byul jeans’ are. Last year, Son Dambi brought in a lot of love for the ‘Curve ID’ jeans, so we’re looking forward to Park Han Byul continuing its popularity this year.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-han-byul-shows-off-her-sexy-body-for-levis-korea

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul goes rock ‘n’ roll for “High Cut”

2011041100000000000075501.jpg

Actress Park Han Byul tossed aside her usual girly image for a stronger look through her latest photoshoot with “High Cut” magazine.

Done under the theme of “Rock ‘n’ Roll”, the actress showed off her healthy, toned body, causing many fans to look on with disbelief after remembering that she claimed to never exercise. From a tough black leather jacket to a more feminine black dress, she expressed a wide variety of chic charms, proving herself to be the next fashionista of our generation.

This photoshoot can be seen through the 50th edition of “High Cut”, which was released on April 7th, and through their official homepage.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-han-byul-goes-rock-n-roll-for-high-cut

Guest adikkeluangman

SECRET and Park Han Byul’s CFs for Nike revealed

Last week, we reported that actress Park Han Byul, soccer player Ki Sung Yeung, and idol groups TVXQ and SECRET were filming a CF for an event sponsored by famous athletic brand, Nike.

The CF’s are for a marathon titled “Nike Women’s Race Seoul“ and managed to gather some of Korea’s top stars. The first of these CF’s featuring the pretty ladies of SECRET and actress Park Han Byul have been revealed.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/secrets-cf-for-nike-revealed

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul for ‘CECI’

1303201081_151952.jpg

Actress Park Han Byul showed off her lovely long legs in the latest pictorial for ‘CECI‘ magazine.

For their May issue, the magazine took Park Han Byul to a studio in Shinsadong, Seoul to model for their concept, “A Day Dreaming”. Since Park Han Byul is known for expressing a sweet, feminine charm, she pulled off the photoshoot flawlessly.

It’s said that the female staff on set felt envious of Park Han Byul’s beauty when they saw her dress up in various vivid spring/summer outfits.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-han-byul-for-ceci

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul, Lee Chae Young & more collaborate for “Ocean World” CF

201104261230011001_1.jpg

An “Ocean World” poster featuring actresses Park Han Byul, Lee Chae Young, Lee Tae Im, Jang Ji Eun, and Jeon Eun Mi recently caught the attention of netizens, and it’s been revealed to be for a new collaboration CF for Vivaldi Park’s “Ocean World“.

The four created a remake of Psy’s hit song, “Right Now“, into “Ride Now“, and recently completed the recording amidst high praises. Despite not having much time to prepare and rehearse, their skill level was apparently good enough that they could have even debuted as a girl group if they pleased.

Netizens commented, “The hottest women have come together”, “Feels like summer’s here already”, and “When will they be releasing ‘Ride Now’ as a digital track?”

The Ocean Girls’ debut track, “Ride Now”, will be officially released this June.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-han-byul-lee-chae-young-more-collaborate-for-ocean-world-cf

Guest adikkeluangman

“Ocean World” releases CF posters for Park Han Byul, Lee Chae Young & more

2011042909270822902_1.jpg

We revealed earlier that actresses Park Han Byul, Lee Chae Young, Lee Tae Im, Jang Ji Eun, and Jeon Eun Mi would be coming together for a CF for Vivaldi Park’s “Ocean World“. To build further anticipation for their endorsement, individual posters of the actresses were just released today!

The individual posters sees the girls decked out in their one-colored bikinis while they promote the various ride attractions available at the popular water theme park.

The four have also created a remake of Psy’s hit song, “Right Now“, into “Ride Now“, and recently completed the recording amidst high praises. Despite not having much time to prepare and rehearse, their skill level was apparently good enough that they could’ve debuted as a girl group if they wanted to.

The Ocean Girls’ debut track, “Ride Now”, will be officially released this June.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/%E2%80%9Cocean-world%E2%80%9D-releases-cf-posters-for-park-han-byul-lee-chae-young-more

Guest adikkeluangman

Ocean Girls release debut track, “Ride Now”

Ocean World’s very own girl group, ‘Ocean Girls‘, have released their debut single, “Ride Now.”

As endorsement models for Vivaldi Park’s Ocean World, Park Han Byul, Lee Chae Young, Lee Tae Im, Jang Ji Eun, and Jeon Eun Mi collaborated for a promotional remake of Psy’s hit track, “Right Now.”

Representatives stated, “Fans can look forward to hearing a rap and singing talent that’s as impressive as their bodies. We’ll be releasing their music video in early June, so we ask for your interest then.”

The making-of/behind-the-scenes for the song can be found below:

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/ocean-girls-release-debut-track-ride-now

• 1 month later...
Guest nana544

Han Byul is really pretty :). She and Se7en are so cute together! I cannot wait to see when they wed in the future :)!

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul is ‘pretty in pink’ for her airport fashion

84178_67386_3544.gif

Park Han Byul’s pink-themed airport fashion has been gaining a lot of interest.

The actress was on her way to L.A. to participate in a photoshoot for her clothing brand, Starly. She was spotted wearing a pink sleeveless top embellished with her brand’s logo, which was topped off with a matching pink cap and pink sunglasses.

Netizens complimented her fashion sense by saying, “She’s a barbie doll fashionista” and “She looks so slim even without killer heels.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/park-han-byul-is-pretty-in-pink-for-her-airport-fashion

• 1 year later...
Guest snowflakesj16

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Park Han Byul endorses ‘BLU PEPE’s winter apparel line

20121114_parkhanbyul_blupepe1.jpg

Actress Park Han Byul has participated in a new catalog photoshoot for apparel brand ‘BLU PEPE‘, for which she is an endorsement model.

The actress modeled various winter apparel that is sure to keep customers looking chic and sophisticated even while battling the cold weather.

‘BLU PEPE’s representatives praised the actress as they stated, “Park Han Byul pulled off all the apparel items perfectly, and proved her status as the fashion icon of the entertainment industry. She showcased her sophisticated charms as well as her lively personality through the shoot.”

20121114_parkhanbyul_blupepe.jpg

SOURCE: ALLKPOP

Archived