aznboy78

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul on tvN Taxi

part 1: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

part 2: http://www.youtube.c...=watch_response

part 3 : http://www.youtube.c...=watch_response

Credit: Fresh02 from yooneunhye.net and yooneunhyenet from youtube.

Link: http://yooneunhye.ne...ion-taxi/page/2

Once there's sub, I will edit..

Even thought I don't understand, I find it extremely hilarious, especially with the kid who asked Yoon Eun Hye who she is, and about Hyun Bin.

Guest adikkeluangman

Teaser of Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul on tvN’s ‘Taxi’

On February 26th, the preview of tvN’s “Taxi” was released, revealing actresses Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul as the guests.

In the preview, the two are seen laughing and playfully making fun of each other. At one point, Yoon Eun Hye is seen trying to cover Park Han Byul’s mouth to prevent Park Han Byul from revealing something about her hair. In another moment, Park Han Byul is seen ‘attacking’ Yoon Eun Hye for something she said, to which Yoon Eun Hye cutely screams, “She’s made a fist at me!”

The previews also reveal that Park Han Byul will be revealing stories about her boyfriend, singer Se7en. It also seems that the two guests take the hosts to Se7en’s restaurant, so there could even be a surprise visit from Se7en himself!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/teaser-of-yoon-eun-hye-and-park-han-byul-on-tvns-taxi

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM @YEH.net

Yoon Eun Hye & Park Han Byul, TAXI Claims Top Spot In The Ratings

Same age actresses Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul's girl talk has grabbed the attention of the viewers.

tvN 'Talk Show On Location TAXI', aired on March 3rd with Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul finished first place in ratings for the same time slot by recorded an average ratings of 1.93%, and peak ratings of 2.56%. (AGB Nielson Media Research, Cable TV Ratings)

The viewers warmed up to the open discussions between the two actress, which normally can't be seen. An honest discussion was produced with Yoon Eun Hye talking about her acting criticisms, and Park Han Byul talking about her relationship with her lover Seven. In addition, the show also discussed the stars' styles and revealed the fashionistas know how in fashion & beauty.

The show grabbed the viewers attention with their close friendship since appearing in the movie 'My Black Mini Dress', opening in end of March. With their 'Twin Looks', close friendship, and continuous laughter throughout the show, they captured the attention of the viewers. They also discussed about how Park Han Byul ended up spending the night at Yoon Eun Hye's home, and the secrets that are only known to each other.

The interest of the two actresses can be seen on the internet portals. Their sincere talks have captured most of the headlines on the internet portals, and Park Han Byul also gained attention by making the most searched keyword list (live tracking of keyword search).

Jun Won wonwon@newsen.com

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110304n14388

______

The show will run another show with YEH & Park Han Byul next week March 10.

Although not reported, Yoon Eun Hye made the "most interested news of the day" list.

On the day of the Press Conference, Ding Dong Ware, which tracks keywords of the most news covered in Korean portals, found My Black Mini Dress #1 and Yoon Eun Hye #2 as the most covered story of the day. And YEH was also most searched keyword at the time^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul, Yoon Eun Hye talk about Se7en and acting criticisms on tvN’s “Taxi”

Actresses Park Han Byul and Yoon Eun Hye recently guested on tvN’s talk show, “Taxi“, and through it they revealed the hardships they experienced during their careers.

Park Han Byul kicked off by talking about her relationship with Se7en. “I was young at the time, and I was a rookie. It was inevitable in the Korean entertainment industry. I trusted the fact that people wouldn’t be able to say anything, as I had lied about the fact that I had loved him for the past 10 years.”

After acknowledging the relationship, she continued, “It was especially hard because after we admitted to the relationship, no matter where I went, I received questions about it. I thought about breaking up with him, but I looked at myself in the future and realized that the only way I’d be happy without working is to be with him, so I withstood it all.”

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye was asked about her feelings on the acting controversies that surrounded each of her dramas. She replied, “I think people hated me for the fact that I was once a singer, and that out of pure luck, I landed a good role right from the start. I lacked in different aspects, so I understand why those controversies came about. I am trying my best to improve with each new project.”

When asked to describe their dating styles, Park Han Byul replied, “I’ve only ever seriously dated one person, so I’m not sure. I treat him as my heart desires, without anything fake.” Yoon Eun Hye added, “Park Han Byul doesn’t look like it, but she’s actually quite inattentive. When she’s talking with friends and her boyfriend calls, she’d tell him that she was in the middle of a conversation and hangs up.”

She continued, “I used to like bad guys, but now I like caring guys. I debuted when I was young so I haven’t had a boyfriend for a while. I don’t feel lonely because I was alone for such a long time.”

Known for being fashionistas, their segment concluded with beauty tips and know-hows. On preferring mini skirts, Park Han Byul explained, “People with a lot of leg muscle look better in mini skirts than in pants. I was a dancer for over 10 years, so my body is quite lean.”

Asked about skin care tips, Yoon Eun Hye stated, “I use a lot of face masks and wear a lot of different moisturizers. I’ll put on three times the normal amount before bed; it has great effects.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-yoon-eun-hye-talk-about-se7en-and-acting-criticisms-on-tvns-taxi

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul and Se7en to marry?

Actress Park Han Byul ‘accidentally’ revealed her thoughts of marriage with singer Se7en!

During the broadcast of MBC “Come to Play”, aired on the 7th, guests Park Han Byul, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo In Na talked about marriage.

Park Han Byul, who has been dating Se7en for 10 years already, stated, “I have dated for about 10 years now. So, when my friends talk about dating, I cannot understand them well. On the other hand, I seem to understand the couples who have been married for 30 years when I watch programs that have older guests.”

Hearing this, Jung Ju Ri asked, “Are you going to marry that person (Se7en)?” In response, Park Han Byul stuttered, “Should I?” by asking and agreeing at the same time.

Park Han Byul also revealed a “Roller-coaster Event” that Se7en had done for her, making all the other female guests jealous.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-and-se7en-to-marry

Park Han Byul delays her return to Korea due to a severe cold

It was recenty revealed that actress Park Han Byul is suffering from a severe cold. Consequently, she’s postponed her return to Korea this week.

The actress left for Bangkok, Thailand on March 2nd for a promotional event and photoshoot with a makeup brand she models for. Although she was originally scheduled to return on the 8th, the cold (which she carried before she departed) escalated in its severity as she became more fatigued.

On the 8th, a representative spoke with MyDaily and revealed, “Park Han Byul has a cold, and her fatigued body has led to aches. Inevitably, we decided to delay her departure. The situation seems grave. We previously discussed for her to return on the 9th after ample rest, but everything seems uncertain at the moment.”

Park Han Byul had alerted fans to her condition before she left on the 1st by tweeting, “I have to go to Thailand tomorrow, but I’m starting to feel sick.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-delays-her-return-to-korea-due-to-a-severe-cold

Guest kpopstar

i just think phb looks too plastic.

its obivious she went under the knife.

i think se7en is too good for her. lol

im not trying to bash her. sorry fans

i dont think shes a great actor.

shes not that pretty.

Guest pitta

it's ok to express one's thought

but at least respectfulness should be put along the way.

her acting and her look has nothing to do with their relationship!!

i love this couple^^ they really look great with each other.

ps. for more info, i'm actually a big fan of se7en.

Guest adikkeluangman

Actress Park Han Byul, who is the first actress YG Entertainment took on, added, “I was scouted on the streets and began my trainee life shortly after. I originally prepared to debut as a singer with Yang Hyun Suk’s wife, Lee Eun Ju, but he saw me dance and said I’d do better as an actress than a singer.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/super-juniors-leeteuk-expresses-his-love-for-sme-on-strong-heart

Park Han Byul reveals her lack of shyness in passing gas

Park Han Byul shared an interesting ‘coming out’ story during her guest appearance on March 8th’s episode of “Strong Heart“.

She started, “I think I pass gas twice as much as other people. I farted so much as a kid that I didn’t think of it as embarrassing.”

And what about when she’s with her boyfriend, Se7en? Park Han Byul explained, “I fart even when I’m with my boyfriend. I thought once about when I first farted in front of my boyfriend, and I couldn’t remember. That’s how long it’s been since I first did. I fart openly.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-reveals-her-lack-of-shyness-in-passing-gas

Park Han Byul reveals how she and Se7en began dating

On March 8th, actress Park Han Byul guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed the steps it took for her and boyfriend Se7en to become an official couple.

The actress was asked to describe her first impression of Se7en.

She laughed,”When I first saw him, his skin was so smooth – I really thought he was very feminine. He was just so pretty, I thought to myself, how could men even look like that? One day, he called me and asked whether I had a boyfriend or not.”

When prodded for her reply, Park Han Byul continued, “I had a boyfriend at the time, so I said I did have one. He replied, ‘I was going to introduce you to an amazing guy, what a disappointment.’”

“I told him to introduce him to my friend instead of me, and he said, ‘Never mind, forget it,’ and hung up. A couple of months later, I broke up with my boyfriend and Se7en contacted me again, asking whether I had a boyfriend still. After that, we just naturally began to date.”

Park Han Byul concluded, “I later found out that the ‘amazing guy’ he wanted to introduce me to was Se7en himself!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-reveals-how-she-and-se7en-began-dating

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul shares her feelings about being apart from Se7en because of work

tn_1299738242_-465318133_0.jpg

On March 10th, actress Park Han Byul participated in an interview with Star News and revealed her feelings on having to be apart from her boyfriend, Se7en, for long periods of time because of their busy schedules.

When asked whether she’d be able to wait for him once his time to enlist in the army came, she replied, “I’ve never thought about it deeply because it feels like something that won’t happen until well into our future. Honestly, I’ve technically already sent him away to the army three times now. He promoted in Japan and the U.S. so frequently, we spent a lot of time apart.”

The actress was then asked to name some of the changes their relationship underwent after going public with their relationship. “It’s true that everything became a lot more comfortable. I’m not good at lying so I was scared that people would ask when I went on interviews or talk shows. Now I’m more confident and at ease since I have nothing to hide.”

She continued, “We revealed it in order to show people that we were in a healthy and happy relationship. I’m understanding of the attention it’s received and try to be honest to the best of my ability, but I do get upset when the media exaggerates what I say about him and emphasizes only the bad things.”

To conclude, Park Han Byul added, “For example, someone will probably take what I said here and write an article titled, ‘She tried to show the happy sides, but…’ I’m honestly very happy, and I don’t want our relationship to be reflected in a way that tries to prove I’m tired of it.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-shares-her-feelings-on-being-apart-from-se7en-because-of-his-career

Park Han Byul reveals she wants to marry after 30

201103101431011003_1.jpg

Actress Park Han Byul (27) revealed, “I’m thinking to marry Dongwook (Se7en) after I turn 30.”

On March 10th, the star was interviewed by Newsen to promote her upcoming movie, “My Black Minidress.” During the interview, she clarified her marriage rumors with her 10-year boyfriend, Se7en.

Recently, Park Han Byul became a topic of hot interest when she said, “Let’s live well” to Se7en on MBC’s variety show “Come to Play.” Netizens wondered, “Are they getting married soon?”

Park Han Byul responded, “Maybe if I was living in my mother’s era, but I think that thinking about marriage as a 27-28 year-old is a bit early. That day, the theme of ‘Come to Play’ was ‘women who wanted to marry’; I said those things to match the show.”

She continued, “I have a lot of unnies around me who are over 30 and are working hard, but most of them are single. Nothing can be guaranteed in a person’s life, but I want to marry after I turn 30. I think Dongwook feels the same.

Park Han Byul also revealed that it was Se7en who encouraged her to take the role in ‘My Black Minidress’. Since she normally plays innocent and ultra-feminine roles, he thought it would be interesting for her to take on a character who enjoyed partying and dating around.

She stated, “After seeing the scenario, Dongwook said, ‘I think you will match well with this’, and encouraged me to try the role. At the final recording, he even brought 100 servings of chicken and pizza to the set, which made me proud”, showing a slight smile.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-reveals-she-wants-to-marry-after-30

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo In Na is envious of Park Han Byul & Se7en

On March 15th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed her envious feelings about the Park Han Byul and Se7en couple.

The MCs had asked the actress if the couple were affectionate towards one another publicly. It prompted her to reveal, “On the last day of recording for ‘My Black Mini Dress,’ Se7en came to the film set. He was wearing impressive clothes and even came with chicken and a bunch of night time snacks for the staff members. When Se7en and Park Han Byul were sitting together, they weren’t even talking, but you could literally see their hearts floating above them.”

Much to the amusement of the studio, MC Kang Ho Dong added, “I think Se7en is probably the busiest man in the world. He has to do events, has to visit his girlfriend’s film sets…”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-is-envious-of-park-han-byul-se7en

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul on 2NE1, being an ‘ulzzang’, and beauty

tn_1300256163_2058887291_0.jpg

Actress Park Han Byul recently held a frank interview with Mnet’s “Wide News“.

The interview began, “If you could join any current female idol group, which group would you like to join?“. After contemplating for a while, she responded, “Talented group, 2NE1.”

When asked about her reasoning, she honestly replied, “Because I think 2NE1 is a group that I could never join. I think I lack the talent to be a singer. But if a children’s song album were to be released, I could do that. I would confidently participate in a children’s song album.”

Park Han Byul was then asked whether being called an ‘ulzzang‘ was burdensome. She said, “Not at all. Rather, I have pride in being one of the first generation ‘ulzzang’s.”

The reporter than flattered the star by asking her when she got to be so pretty. Park Han Byul laughed, “I was pretty since high school.”

This interview will be broadcast on March 16th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-on-2ne1-being-an-ulzzang-and-beauty

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Eun Hye feels ordinary when she stands next to Park Han Byul

Actress Yoon Eun Hye exposed her personal complexes through the latest episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together“. She confessed, “My too-ordinary looks are my complex.”

She explained, “I worry because when I am next to Park Han Byul, or other girls who look like dolls, my looks become relatively average.”

To this, comedian Shin Bong Sun replied, “Do you want to look unique like me?”, causing much laughter from everyone.

After listening to Yoon Eun Hye, MC Yoo Jae Suk asked Park Han Byul, “Even as a labeled ulzzang (beautiful face), do you have any complexes?” Park Han Byul, after a short pause, answered, “I have a lot of hair all over my body. There was even a time where my eyebrows and the hair on my head connected.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoon-eun-hye-feels-ordinary-when-she-stands-next-to-park-han-byul

Park Han Byul confesses that she’s hairy

On March 17th, ‘ulzzang‘ actress Park Han Byul guested on KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together” and confessed that despite her feminine looks, she’s actually a little hairy.

When asked about whether she had any complexes over her physical appearance, she replied, “I have a lot of fine hairs all over my body. It’s all over the place so I can’t even remove them. There was even an instance where my eyebrows connected with a strand from my bangs.”

Her castmates teased, “She’s like the female Jun Hyun Mu!” Announcer Jun Hyun Mu replied, “I’m seriously the hairiest person ever,” and revealed the mounds of hair on his legs on the spot.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-han-byul-confesses-that-shes-hairy

Guest MariYEH

I was very upset because a fan of another actress kept spreading false rumors that My Black Minidress was failing miserably and it was at #8. a not so smart reporter then copied what that (fan of another actress posted and was visciously spreading) without checking out the facts first. Luckily three more articles were released that My Black Minidress was at #3.

My Black Minidress FIGHTING!!!

source: CDBLOOM @YEH.NET

My Black Minidress Total Ticket Sales Update

This is the official KOFIC data. It's an updated record of actual ticket sales in all 329 movie theaters and 2194 movie screens.

Note: Some people on net are posting data from various Korean sites.

For example, MBMD was number 8 and number 1 at two different ticket selling internet sites.

A NOT so clever reporter picked up on that and reported that MBMD was #8 in box office sales.

Ignore posts with false data to make it seem like the movie is doing really bad.

The data posted here is the official data from total ticket sales.

As of 9:41 AM 3/24/2011 (Korea Time & Date)

Top 10 Sales

1. King's Speech (GBR & AUSTRALIA, 3/17/2011) 20.25%

2. I Love You (KOREA, 2/17/2011) 12.59%

3. My Black Mini Dress (KOREA, 3/24/2011) 10.04%

4. My Name Is Kahn (INDIA, 3/24/2011) 9.65%

5. World Invasion (U.S.A.,3/10/2011) 9.01%

6. Good Morning Everyone (U.S.A.,3/17/2011) 6.23%

7. Red Riding Hood (U.S.A.,3/17/2011) 5.62%

8. Romantic Heaven (KOREA,3/24/2011) 4.79%

9. Black Swan (U.S.A.,2/24/2011) 4.52%

10. Raise the Moon (KOREA,3/24/2011) 3.31%

Archived