Park Han Byul 박한별

aznboy78

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suicidal_glamour

i really admire her..

she's really pretty and i have her sense of fashion!

I wonder how she takes care of her skin.. special products maybe??

thanks for the kool pics!

edit: i have these pics of her with Kim DongWan..

click to see full image

dongwanphb027af.th.png

dongwanphb2aq.th.png

dongwangangsta3fj.th.png

enjoy :D

Guest suicidal_glamour

^

^

oh yes! i saw that! I had to re-watch a few times to check if she was really in it ^^

gaaah! she's too pretty!

Guest she-smiles

she reminds me of Jeon Ji Hyun.

anyway, i didn't know she use to date se7en. what a small world. lol.

correct me if i'm wrong, but did she sing "i think i" from the full house's ost?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YunHo&YuRi

I was surfing through the net just now and I found this artical about her and Se7en...

[07.16] Se7en & Park Han Byul dating??

Se7en and Park HanByul's scandal has resurfaced again after multiple sightings of the couple together. Both were schoolmates at Anyangae high school and were close friends during their school years. Coincidentally, both also debuted under YG Family. During the World Cup last year, both were seen walking down the streets cheering. A sticker picture they took at the amusement park is also seen as affectionate; these various pictures and info were going around the internet and people were saying "there relationship is serious." and rumors and scandals started spreading. Se7en and Park Hanbyul said "while performing at same company, we are likely to bump into each other a lot, and we are not in a special relationship." After Se7en's debut album came out and was busy all the time, Park Hanbyul who was also busy filming her movie "Yuh Go Gwae Dahm 3", since they didn't have time to meet, the scandels had died down. But recently the scandal resurfaced when a party saw them together again and said "there could be another star couple." Se7en and Park Hanbyul was at a restaurant eating with a couple of their friends in Seoul. After eating both them went alone to a shopping mall and went shopping around midnight. One bystander who saw them commented "who ever saw them could say that their relationship is more then friendship." Last spring, Se7en debuted with the song "Wah Jwuh" and showed his dancing skills and sang live which showed his singing ability, becoming an idol star. Park Hanbyul who debuted in the movie "Yuh Go Gwae Dahm 3" is starring in "Fox Stairs", set to open in August. Park Han Byul is also debuting in the new SBS drama "Yo Jo Sook Nyuh".

translation credits: sungie79

source: sportschosun

Credit to soompi.com

Guest suicidal_glamour

oooh... thanks for article! i remember before soompi crashed there was a picture of Park Han Byul and Se7en when they were dating.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danchooox

i miss her as an uhlzzang. =(

she's a model/actress now..i think.

RAWR~ SHE'S SOOO PRETTY :)

edit-

parkhanbyul became a singer, too? o.o

i thought she only acted in that one drama.

where these seven siblings live altogether with a mom under one roof. or something like that xD

parkhanbyul became a singer, too? o.o

i thought she only acted in that one drama.

no. someone just mistaked her for 별.. who sings I THINK I for the FULL HOUSE OST.

Guest xosandy

What is that drama called thats out right now dubbed in viet?

it's called "my fair lady." go soo and kim hee sun are the leads. the vietnamese title is "nan tien cua toi." the first time i saw her i thought she was jeon ji hyun. she's really pretty though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived