Park Han Byul 박한별

aznboy78

64.jpgName : Park Han Byul (박한별) Birthdate : November 17th 1984 Height/Weight/Bloodtype : 168cm, 48kg, Type O Education : Joong Ang University (중앙대학교) Debut : Shin Seung Hoon's '널 위한 이별' Music Video (2002) Movies : 여고괴담 세 번째 이야기 : 여우계단 Dramas/Shows : MBC 'Non Stop 5', MBC 'Ode to River', SBS 'Inkigayo' CF's : 하나포스 CF Hobbies :Watching movies and taking pictures 72.jpg74.jpg69.jpg58.jpg55.jpg50.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest purple20

She is so pretty and stylish. Se7en has good taste I can't hate her she seems like she would be such a sweet. warm, and even maybe funny girl once you get to know her. I tried to hate her becuase she dated my husband Se7en , but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE SHE IS TOO PRETTY TO HATE!

She is so pretty and stylish. Se7en has good taste I can't hate her she seems like she would be such a sweet. warm, and even maybe funny girl once you get to know her. I tried to hate her becuase she dated my husband Se7en , but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE SHE IS TOO PRETTY TO HATE!

HehE... that's so funny... I had a issue with Yoon Kye Sang & Sung Yu Ri once but yeah.. anyways off topic but yes PHB is so gorgeous and her style is so cute.

i keep getting her mixed up with the my sassy girl actress. >.<

they look very alike. long hair n all that. i kept mix up too.

i was opening up this thread and i was like, isnt this jeon ji hyun? then i opend up ji hyun's thread n then i realised. ahha.

Guest cal_fobie

yeah. i'm watchin My Fair Lady on TV and I saw this girl who looks like joon ji huen. i asked myself, is that my sassy girl? but it can't be cuz i think she only does movies now.. then i ended up browsing online and got here.

man, they sure do look alike. the same eyes and long hair.

Archived