Park Han Byul 박한별

aznboy78

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest valley girl

she's Pretty , But Her acting skill is worst than ever, horrible ..

no wonder since unlike other actress who has learned a lot of acting before

she found because her self photos in internet

maybe she doesn't want to learn

i become hate her especially when see her in Fate,

What the ?? hmm.. is that Acting??

sorry no offense

• 2 months later...
Guest its ginny XD

she is really gorgeous. I don't think her acting is that bad lol. I guess because she's so pretty it takes my attention away from her acting. but i watched her in the drama Freeze and i didn't think she did that badly.

She's a really cute girl and very great fashion. she played her role pretty well =) i give her props. She's too gorgeous to only have five pages in her thread :o

• 5 months later...
Guest Smelly Tofu

I wasn't attracted to her in fate..but liked her alot in wishing stairs...i think she would be fine if she's just expose herself more in dramas...

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Yup I hope she act in another series soon. I think she should get a way oout of character role. She seem to always get the good girls role or good girl somewhat evil role.

Hope she get a very funny and out going role.

Congrats to her and Se7en 7 year relationship, Add oil!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest misspinky

wow i can't believe she only has 5 pages. in terms of her acting, i think she's actually pretty good but i don't think her roles are strong though. i keep watching

se7en's MV with her over and over again. what a cute couple! i like what she wears.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Se7en and Park Han Byul model together for ‘Singles’

‘Official Couple’ Se7en and Park Hyun Bul were selected to model in America for fashion magazine “Singles“.

The two participated in the magazine’s ”California Dreaming” concept, which was held in San Francisco. Since they’ve dated for years, they posed very naturally as a couple and showed off their exceptional fashion tastes.

The complete photo shoot can be seen in the December issue of ‘Singles’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/se7en-and-park-han-byul-model-together-for-singles

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul has an increasing number of foreign anti-fans

Actress Park Han Byul appears to be suffering some hardships due to her anti-fans.

On December 16th, she tweeted,

“Lately, the number of my foreign anti-fans has increased…;; Although the front and back word order doesn’t match well, they keep asking me to live quietly… But I haven’t done anything lately… This feeling of losing all my strength is probably because I’ve barely been getting over a cold, right? I want to believe that is the reason!“

Her many supportive fans responded, “Park Han Byul have strength!” and “Don’t worry about your foreign anti-fans. It’s good to see your consistent bright and healthy appearance.”

Currently, Park Han Byul is busy filming for her upcoming movie, “My Black Mini Dress.”

Let’s make sure Park Han Byul knows that her supportive foreign fans outnumber those anti-fans, by sending encouraging messages to her Twitter!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/park-han-byul-has-an-increasing-number-of-foreign-anti-fans

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul primes her milk moustache, as inspired by “Secret Garden”

On December 18th, actress Park Han Byul proved herself to a huge fan of the popular romantic comedy, “Secret Garden“.

Through her personal Twitter, the actress wrote, “‘Secret Garden’ is playing today! Woohoo!! The foam that made me uneasy~ imitating Gil Ra Im kekeke,“, and attached two pictures of herself drinking a cappuccino.

In one, she’s simply sipping the cappuccino, while in the other, she smiles timidly with the foam on her lips. Netizens who saw this tweet commented, “Park Han Byul was a Secret Garden fan too,” and “Are you going to be doing the foam kiss with Se7en?”

On another note, Park Han Byul is currently filming for the film, ‘My Black Minidress‘, alongside Yoon Eun Hye, Yoo In Na, and Cha Ye Ryun.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/park-han-byul-primes-her-milk-moustache-as-inspired-by-secret-garden

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul wears a wig for her movie shoot

Actress Park Han Byul recently revealed a picture of her surprise change in hairstyle.

The actress wrote on her minihompy, “I’m Yoon Hye Ji! Hoo Hoot 2010. I’m currently filming for the movie. This is a really natural wig for bangs.”

Park Han Byul is currently filming for the movie, “My Black Minidress”, and plays the role of ‘Yoon Hye Ji’, a celebrity since birth. With her straight bangs, the actress looks much younger and cuter than before, and received vast compliments from her fans.

Fans replied, “You suit it well ^^”, “I thought you cut your fringe~ So pretty, you look like a doll~”, “The color matches well with your hair color, it looks really natural keke It’s a new feeling.”

“My Black Minidress”, which is scheduled for a nation-wide release in March 2011, illustrates a story about women in their twenties, and features actresses Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na, and Cha Ye Rin.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/park-han-byul-wears-a-wig-for-her-movie-shoot

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul releases “Coffee” and “Luv U” for “The Actress” project album

Park Han Byul’s songs for the new project album, named “The Actress”, were recently unleashed onto music sites on January 17th.

“The Actress” is a project album which consists of various singles sung not by official singers, but by some of the nation’s top iconic actresses. Park Han Byul was the first of these actresses to participate and release two singles for the album.

One of her tracks, titled “Coffee“, released back in October 2010, is a sweet pop-style song that beautifully portrays the fluttering heart of a woman who has fallen in love, while “Luv U” takes on a simple bossanova rhythm.

If “Coffee” conveys the bright and cheerful image of Park Han Byul, the actress used her own sentiments in”Luv U” to express an image of a cute girlfriend confessing her inner thoughts to her boyfriend in an endearing manner.

Park Han Byul showed great enthusiasm while working on the album, and was even the lyricist behind the two beautiful tracks. Many have praised the actress for successfully giving off a good feel in the songs with her clean and cute voice.

LISTEN : [Luv U] [Coffee]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/park-han-byul-release-coffee-and-luv-u-for-the-actress-project-album

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul reveals a new hairstyle!

nlyks.jpg 76972318.th.jpg 58aw.th.jpg

Park Han Byul recently revealed her new hairstyle through Twitter, complete with bangs! The actress uploaded pictures of her new hairstyle on January 29th, tweeting “It’s finally done!! Fortunately I feel good because I like it a lot! ^^ Isn’t this the hairstyle that guys hate and girls like? kk“.

It looks like the actress colored her hair in a lighter color with cut bangs. In an earlier tweet, she showed nervousness for cutting her bangs for the first time in 6 years, tweeting “Thump thump thump thump…!!! I’m cutting my front bangs for the first time in 6 years!!! I’m shaking kk“.

Fans commented, “So cute!!”, “Wow you’re really pretty. I want a hairstyle like that”, “Se7en hyung is so lucky!!”.

Whatever hairstyle she has, Park Han Byul sure looks pretty! Even though guys seem to hate when girls get bangs, they sure won’t be complaining when they see her.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/park-han-byul-reveals-a-new-hairstyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul to guest on tvN’s “Talk Show Taxi”

pkuha.jpg

Actresses Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul will be making an appearance on an upcoming episode of tvN’s “Talk Show Taxi“.

On their respective Twitters, Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul announced their future guest appearance on the show, as they wrote, “I’m currently shooting for ‘Taxi’. To those who are curious about anything, please submit questions” and “Currently recording ‘Taxi’ with Yoon Eun Hye! ^^ Please ask us anything you’re curious about~”.

The two actresses added pictures along with their messages, which showcases their close friendship with each other. What catches interest is their actress-like big eyes and white, pure skin.

The same aged Yoon Eun Hye and Park Han Byul are known to have gotten close after recently filming for their movie, “My Black Mini Dress“.

The episode of “Taxi” is set to broadcast on March 10th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoon-eun-hye-and-park-han-byul-to-guest-on-tvns-talk-show-taxi

Archived