[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

@RoxyYEH yup...she's an older nuna for donghae right? bua as far as we can see, it's more like donghae is oppa for her. i think tere would be a great chemistry between two :)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinnavinna

@RoxyYEH yup...she's an older nuna for donghae right? but as far as we can see, it's more like donghae is oppa for her. i think there would be a great chemistry between two :)

Guest madzior111

120817 ETV Entertainment Station – Channel A ‘Miss Panda and Hedgehog’ Press Conference

120817 HD official Episode 1 Preview

Saw te first episode and love it...hope for some subtitles to understand the story much better but so far i like it...they are sooo cute and the guys handsome and the cakes,mmmm...i only hope for a solid story  :x

I saw a few seconds of Donghae's cut (my internet connection is crappy) and he's adorable :x... His acting has always been good. I'm a proud noona~ :\">
I can't wait to see the whole drama. Wish someone uploads the raw soon. Pretty please? ;;)

Guest paoktsou

anywhere i can dowload this ?? can't find it nowhere !!!!
Only on Vikii !!!!
why they're not even uploaded on some blogs ??? aish !!!!

Archived