[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

Guest Asianatic

@rakyHmmmmm.....for Won II .....all I know is I don't want that Eun B. She's funny but seems a little shallow and not special enough for him. He deserves better but according to the Drama poster ....it does seem like she might end up with him. . ...or maybe not. Panda sis would be great ....but I don't think she'll want to be one with someone who liked her sister. Won sister would be great with his cool friend who wears glasses. I think we might see her wearing a dress in the end.....She's got  a great figure. It 's so great she'll end up with two brothers. The actor who plays her is great. Would love to see her headlining a drama. I could see her playing a rockstar. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Asianatic

I agree - I don't want Won Il to end up with Eun Bi. I actually enjoy her character because she's just so hilariously desperate for Won Il and she goes to the most ridiculous extents, but when you get down to it, she's a terrible friend to Panda and quite selfish and shallow. Just imagine how she would have reacted if Panda had gone for Won Il! Eun Bi seems like a poor substitute for Panda as far as Won Il is concerned - it might be more amusing if she gets paired up with Seung Ji's friend Gi Tae (he has a crush on her anyway).

Either way, in the end I think Won Il will be happy as long as he gets his til-death-do-us-part bromance with Seung Ji. =)) I honestly think he was happier when Seung Ji called him "hyung" than he was when Panda held his hand, LOL. Seung Ji, on the other hand, draws the best lot because he has both the romance and the bromance!

Guest Asianatic

Hanjae said:Either way, in the end I think Won Il will be happy as long as he gets his til-death-do-us-part bromance with Seung Ji. =)) I honestly think he was happier when Seung Ji called him "hyung" than he was when Panda held his hand, LOL. Seung Ji, on the other hand, draws the best lot because he has both the romance and the bromance!

I am so glad to see that other people have the same opinion about Eun Bi.  I hope Won Il doesn't end up with her.  (Actually I like the other female assistant for Won Il.) 

Eun Bi's character/personality is not as honest and wholesome as the rest of the characters, except for Evil Choi, his gang and the stupid mother, in the story.  And, Won Il deserves someone better than her.

Side note:  I have never heard an actress with such a flat tone of voice.  And with a hint of the nasal. 

As for the stupid mother, I wonder what secret she is hiding.  I wonder if she had an affair with Baker Choi and accidentally caused the death of Won Il's father.  And, Panda's missing father was the autopsy doctor who found criminal evidence of the death and was threatened to disappear by Baker Choi.

I watched this writer's previous drama, "It's Okay, Daddy's Girl" and the plot had death and conspiracy in it.  And, it's so funny that almost the entire cast from that drama is in this drama, too. 

omo..omo...this eps is a real teaser and cliff hanger..
spoiler
our panda finally heard the chant straight from SJ's ...weee...and they found out about SJ's real omma finally... 
granpa rocks... hmmm, and I thinkGi Tae would be a good pairing for Won Yi..kekeke ^_^

Archived