[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wuahhhhh...  :(( crying and bawling the entire eps... 
giving our hedgehog the warmest hug in the entire universe. >:D<
1..2...3..Go! our dear Seung Ji.. 
and WonYi- I am luving you more and more ..be calm and carry on our dear dongsaeng.
WonII and Panda - fighting..   :-bd

No kidding on bawling.   This drama, for all its 'fluff', can really pull out one's heart.  I can't believe how my tears just starting flowing, without me even realizing it.

I also hope that they are wearing black because they are attending that evil man's funeral.  (Might as well make it a double funeral by adding Won Il's mother, too.) 

The writer is to be complimented for the way she has planned out the revelation(s), which are wonderful and very creative writing.  And, unlike in other dramas, the director didn't short-changed the scenes of each person finding out. 

Finally, if there is an ounce of fairness in this world, Min Woo/Hedgehog should be entitled to 10 life times worth of bliss to make up for the all his sufferings in this life time. 
:((

Guest Hanjae

Panda's clothing (the black) looks like what she'll wear when she goes to work at Saint Honore, actually - we see her wearing something similar (minus the black jacket) when she stood in a line along with noonim and Kang Eun Bi to meet the new manager in those stills of the Nam Jihyun cameo. I suppose they might all end up working at Saint Honore by the end? Not sure why Seung Ji would be wearing a suit, though! *worried* The preview gave us another thing to worry about, what with that awful Choi Jae Kyum sneaking into Grandpa's house in disguise to confront his old mentor.

STRESS!!Auntie Mame- in the normal dramas I would say I want lots of Pandas and hedgehogs running around Saint Honore. In this drama, I want lots of brotherly love and co operation and Saint Honore a roaring success.Although the whole episode made me teared up I had to laugh. You guys realized Won Il stopped the girlfriend from going to her boyfriend during the revelation? Bromance trumped romance right? Ahem, the hyung went there to his "bestie" they even held hands in an earlier memorable scene. I don't even recall when Panda Yang held hands with Seung Ji. But I can remember when Won Il and Seung Ji held hands.
The spoiler photo above is making me worried. This is a cable drama it's not as if I can live stream it and the raw doesn't come out for hours. SIGH. Great drama. When are they going to show an injured Seung Ji and the whole article is making me worried as well. I don't have the calm before the storm it's all " 1, 2, 3, GO' here. 

Guest Hanjae

AWW.

The black clothes were for the re-opening of Saint Honore as "Cafe Panda-Hedgehog," with Grandpa and rich lady (her name escapes me) as chairman/vice-chairman, Seung Ji & Won Il as president and Panda in charge of the magazine as head cake reporter. The rest of them are also working there in various positions.

That box Seung Ji gives Panda is indeed a ring box, but for a ring which Panda will wear solo, since Seung Ji argues he's a patissier and a guy, so a couple ring is hardly the thing. Panda is miffed, LOL.

About the only thing I didn't like about that finale was the weird time skip after Seung Ji gets koshed over the head by Jae Kyum. I think they were trying to keep viewers on the edges of their seats by the not-funeral fake-out - everyone looking somber and wearing black... and then it turns out they're just heading to the opening ceremony LOL. I get what they were aiming for, but the execution could've been better.

That aside, my day is made and I can finally sleep easy! :P The final scene with Panda, Won Il and Seung Ji reunited and sitting together happily, with flashbacks to the three of them together as kids = so sweet. A Korean netizen on the official website board called this a heartwarming, "healing" drama, and I can't think of anything more apt to describe it.

Sigh, not the ending I anticipated but the drama has always surprised me each episode. However " omg " how cute was the ending? Even the scenes after the ending were cute. My grin is ^________________________^ This wide.I can go to bed happy now. Been waiting and waiting to see ep 16.Hang on... I can't be bothered to do spoilers but can anyone figure out whether Won Il ended up with....But kyah, that last scene, seriously. Snort. Everyone of us who watched it... why did we expect it to end with a couple? It's bromance and romance to the end. I emphasize bromance, as to the last, it was Won Il and Seung Ji, through difficult times, through the van scene time and even to the end. I just want to laugh so much... Won Il is the one who cried at the van scene for Seung Ji. Not even the girlfriend. Again. Hedgehog in distress, who does he call? Won Il. The end, sandwiched between the 2- poor poor Panda. =)) :x

@Hanjae:  Totally agree with you on the time skip portion.  It was the first and only poorly executed scene in the drama.  However, it was redeemed by CK10z's insight of the drama.

This was an absolutely wonderful drama.  The aroma of 'good' in this drama is just like the warm and sweet aroma coming from a bakery.  And, the aroma was so strong that it overpowered any other 'smells'.
:)

Guest Asianatic

ck1Oz said: Sigh, not the ending I anticipated but the drama has always surprised me each episode. However " omg " how cute was the ending? Even the scenes after the ending were cute. My grin is ^________________________^ This wide.I can go to bed happy now. Been waiting and waiting to see ep 16.Hang on... I can't be bothered to do spoilers but can anyone figure out whether Won Il ended up with....But kyah, that last scene, seriously. Snort. Everyone of us who watched it... why did we expect it to end with a couple? It's bromance and romance to the end. I emphasize bromance, as to the last, it was Won Il and Seung Ji, through difficult times, through the van scene time and even to the end. I just want to laugh so much... Won Il is the one who cried at the van scene for Seung Ji. Not even the girlfriend. Again. Hedgehog in distress, who does he call? Won Il. The end, sandwiched between the 2- poor poor Panda. =)) :x

Guest kawaiiyuki

Auntie Mame said: @Hanjae:  Totally agree with you on the time skip portion.  It was the first and only poorly executed scene in the drama.  However, it was redeemed by CK10z's insight of the drama.

This was an absolutely wonderful drama.  The aroma of 'good' in this drama is just like the warm and sweet aroma coming from a bakery.  And, the aroma was so strong that it overpowered any other 'smells'.
:)

Guest madzior111

Super Junior’s Donghae: “Please remember my TV series”

20121008175313059.jpg

Super Junior’s Donghae recently said goodbye to the audience of Channel A’s series Panda and Hedgehog, which went off air on October 7.
He said, “I tried to portray my character Go Seung Ji as a man trying to heal and find his love with many people. I learned lots of things while shooting the series, which is so precious to me. Thank you for supporting and loving the series until the end.”
He added, “Even though the series is over, I hope you will remember the series fondly for a long time.”

The series is about the romance between a genius pastry chef named Go Seung Ji (played by Donghae) and the owner of a cake house named Pan Da Yang (played by Yoon Seung Ah).
The series had a happy ending. Donghae finds his family and opens a new bakery with his friends. His romance with Yoon also had a happy ending.

Source: TV Report / en.korea

Archived