Because I am a Girl (English Ver.) LIVE!

Guest yerathy

Guest yerathy
Take a listen. CCs are all welcome!
Actually, it is not like a live performance thing. It's just live because I cut and paste clips together. I just sang one whole clip! I just added the background to it. So it's kinda like live right? Anywho. I messed up the lyrics at the end so i cut that out... >< ALL Comments and Critism are welcome. Throw it at me! THANK YOU. I really appreciate it! I just want to improve. :DJRG SOUNDCLICK (or click in my signature :) )

Guest lovablekrnstar63

make sure you open your vowels when you sing. makes it sound much better if you do.

it sounds a little off pitch but i think its just me keke..

it sounds really nice though

i really like your tone

great job overall

Guest yerathy

Actually, I didn't put any effects into this song. Just backgrounds. :)

Thanks you guys. I will open my vowels? I think I know what you mean. ^_^

Guest tinasarangg

hm, you're inconsistant, at times you were a bit too flat and others you were a bit too sharp. the high notes weren't fully reached.

hehe i think when they mean open your vowels, they mean like open you're mouth and pronunciate more cos sometimes it sounds like you're mumbling :sweat:

i like your voice. you're timing was well =)

practice a bit more and you'd sound awesome.

<3

hi yer!~ :) so glad to hear you solo again!!!~ hehe.~ to be honest, i wasn't so 'wow' when i heard this original song hehe.~ but lets get to your version--> :D

Sounds nice~ i think you should control the higher notes more so that it comes out stronger.~Sing more full :D . It doesn't sound that out of tune; maybe you were j/ throwing in some uniqueness/differences to your version ;) hehe.~ but since i wan't that big of a fan for this song, i don't really know how each part was supposed to go exactly *shrug*~ hehe, but who cares~ cute cute!~ ^_^

btw: did you use my mic for this??~ if you did, sounds like it sounds better than when i use it...~ not as much static haha.~ *awesome! :P

I've never heard the english version of this song before. You did a pretty nice job on it.

But some cc's :

You tend to go a out of tune sometimes, and occasionally it seems like you're out of breath. Just practice a bit more. :)

Guest jlove1831

^ I agree. Some parts sound a bit nasaly, but it overall sounds pretty good.

Btw, I accidentally voted "flop" for one of your songs when I wasn't paying attention to my mouse O_O Sorry!! >_<;

Guest yerathy

Thank you you guys!!

I have something to ask though...

I don't know when I am going flat or not? Can someone tell me what that is?

Thank you for every little advice and such that was given. :) I appreciate it.

^ yeah you did go flat but at points you were going sharp too! lol that's so awesome. i wish i can go sharp lolo sry that was bad advice..

Um flat is when you go lower than you're suppose to. =)

I don't know how to put this into words but it sounds like you're whining.. Ahh i don't know. whatever :x Sry. but see, i did answer your question :D

Archived