Kim Jung Eun 김정은

shulien

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out of all of KJE's pictures the ones i like best is where she is with her fans. I dont know why. i like the fact that she is really close with her fans. i love celebrities who are so good and close with their beloved fans.

YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB!

was the previous thread all but a DREAM?!

for when i woke up.we are all back to square ONE :lol:

*obviously i just woke up.hehe.thanks to ate shulien for the sms.*

Hi Ate! :D

Welcome to our new thread! I'm a bit sad because we lost more than 500 pages from the old thread, but excited as well for this new one! :lol:

Let's rock this thread! B)

ltskje.jpg

wtsc.jpg

What SHOWBIZ EXTRA'S STAR FOCUS says about KIM JUNG EUN

76_1_star01.gif76_2_star02.gif

76_3_star03.gif76_4_star04.gif

Ultra-feminine? A maiden in distress? None of these suit her style. Actress Kim Jung-eun has a certain flair that no other Korean actress has - meet the captivating actress, Kim Jung-eun!

When the weekend comes, everyone is glued to the TV for their favorite drama, “Lover in Paris”. With Kim Jung-eun as the leading lady, this drama boasts a rating of over 50%! As popular as she is, Kim's schedule is always full, giving her very little time to rest.

"Lover in Paris" begins in Paris. This is the setting of Kim and her co-star, Park Sin-yang's first encounter: she as a poor film student, and he as a wealthy businessman. Their love starts there and grows. In this movie, Kim Jung-eun plays the role of Kang Tae-young who is always bright and charmingly brave in any situation. Is she similar to the actress herself?

She debuted in 1997 and became well-recognized after her TV drama “Sunflower”. Kim's role as a patient in the psychiatric ward with her shaven head and crazy behavior, left a great impression on the audience. Her cute and lively image caught the eyes of advertising companies. Kim started appearing in numerous advertisements, earning her the nickname of the 'queen of commercials'.

It's amazing how many different expressions Kim is able to convey; angry, cheerful, sad, or excited - you name it, she can do it all. But she saves this talent only for productions she hand-picks.

Now Kim has become the 'golden-girl' in entertainment. Not only is her TV drama a hit, recently “How to Keep My Love” was released in theaters and it was another big bang! In the movie, she is about to lose her long-time boyfriend to another woman. Trying to keep her love, she does anything in her power to stop them. Not only in this movie, but through all her past acting, Kim Jung-eun’s passion for acting is evident...

The bewitching Kim Jung-eun... She doesn't want to be remembered for her looks, she wants to be remembered for her talent. And just like she wanted, we hope she'll grace her audience for many more years to come.

Src: arirang.co.kr

(precisamente si! obviamente acabaste de despertarte)oh yeah! obvioulsy, you just woke up.

and i guess yes, the previous thread was just a dream. and i couldn't believe it is a DREAM COME TRUE that we finally have that KOREA'S SWEETHEART banner in our 1st post. or are we just psychic. we were just talking about starting a new thread so that a REAL KJE fan will open the thread, but what hindered us was the 500 pages we have reached. and look at what had happened.

SIGH! let us not hope that what we were wishfully thinking is really happening in REALITY.

Hi Ate! :D

Welcome to our new thread! I'm a bit sad because we lost more than 500 pages from the old thread, but excited as well for this new one! :lol:

Let's rock this thread! B)

ltskje.jpg

wtsc.jpg

of course LISSY, we will rock this thread. and the feeling is nostalgic whenever i see that silly pic of KJE. coz that was your first ever KJE avatar when you became a regular in the KJE thread. and maybe this is the only thread for Korean celeb whose fans are NON-KOREANS. :rolleyes:

Archived