Kim Jung Eun 김정은

shulien

portal4vc9fn.jpg

What Kim Jung Eun Loves About Park Shin Yang is His Romantic Nature

kjetaiwan5fl.jpgtaiwanpsy3vm.jpg

In private, KJE is very sweet and adorable while PSY is one cool reserved and serious guy

Reporter Li Zhao Ming

Is Pari Eh Yun In the last drama that PSY and KJE would do together? Please don't get too excited dear fans, this is only a private joke in the "romantic bantering" between them!

Yesterday in a private meal gathering with this reporter, PSY and KJE were very intimate and gave the impression that they were still living in PARI! In the 2 hr dinner, PSY conducted the interview in fluent English while KJE kept smiling sweetly whilst beside him. She could only understand part of the English spoken and would respond when she could. However, most of time PSY was acting as a translator for her. Below is a excerpt of the interview:

Reporter: Please tell us what do you do for leisure when not working?

PSY: I'd fly to New York to be with my wife and daughter. I like going to the market with my wife, buying daily necessities. Usually I like to wear T-shirt and jeans. I like to buy my own casual clothings in NY. During holidays, I would go to Hawaii with my family for a vacation. I like the really friendly people there and the relaxing beach. When I was in Russia studying, I forced myself to learn how to cook. When not working, I like to cook for my family.

KJE: I love to go to church on Sundays (with her hands moving as though she's jogging. PSY imitated her and then teased her in Korean, "You jogged to church?" KJE beamed her trademark TaeYoung smile and laughed, saying "No, No!"

Reporter: Does KJE have a lover now? What kind of guys does she like?

KJE: I don't have one now. The kind of man i like (pointing to PSY)...someone like him, in a suit and tie, mature, and most importantly he must be romantic. PSY is very romantic.

Reporter: Mr Park Shin Yang, are you very romantic in private?

PSY: I am absolutely not brusque and insensitive like Kijoo in PARI. That person is not me. When it's time to be romantic, i would be romantic. Actually i am not a scorpion, the date on my ID card is wrong, i am a aquarian.

Reporter: Ms Kim Jung Eun, a man who is not romantic can't be a boyfriend to a piscean like you right? (PSY translated this in Korean to KJE)

KJE: Yes! (The reporter remarked that he is also a Piscean so he could understand. PSY started to gesture to them to leave for a date right now. KJE kept shaking her head just like Taeyoung, smiling at PSY)

Reporter: Mr Park Shin Yang, it is very rare to find a Korean man like you who don't drink, how do you entertain then in the industry?

PSY: 10 years ago when I first entered the entertainment industry. Many people thought I was not giving them face and trying to act like a big shot when i refused to drink. I don't care what other people think, no one can force me to drink. 10 years later, everyone knows that i don't drink so no one is forcing me now.

Reporter: Mr Park Shin Yang, please tell us more about your movies?

PSY: I like "My sassy friend" [Goosie's note: I cannot figure out the name of this movie], "The Uninvited" was my worst movie (PSY continued and said that when KJE goes back to korea, she would filmed a movie and the male lead isn't him and then he joked, saying that he is not going to appear in anything with KJE ever again. KJE could understand this and retorted that she is not going to cooperate with PSY ever again too! When KJE was laughing, the thousand island sauce on her fork dripped onto her dress and PSY immediately took his napkin and started to dap at it. At this point, KJE laughed even harder and said "ok! ok! thank you!" KJE then left to go to the toilet. After which PSY said very solemnly to the reporter, "From what i know about KJE, she looks very gentle but she is very strong inside, her determination is amazing!"

After the dinner, PSY said he would never have dinner and chit chat in this manner in Korea because he has never quite learnt how to conduct interviews and he isn't used to it too. KJE's manager Mr Qiu (also KSW, SSH's manager) said that mega stars like them would demand a high "interview fee" in Korea and the selection for the reporter would also be very stringent.

Translation credits to: GOOSE

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be no third time, Ate. Because from now on, I'll tell you what I'm about to post ;)

Hehehe, I didn't know KJE has Filipino blood inside her :P:P:lol::lol::lol:

kje1le.jpg

okay!

why did you say she has Filipino blood? does she look like a Filipina to you?

kje-kids-small.jpg

n2o_1412_180967_1.jpg

052005032408000_1.jpg

n2o_1412_113665_1.jpg

Woah! That's a very nice article about PSY & KJE :PB)

Thanks to GOOSE for translating it :)

And thanks to ATE SHULIEN for posting it here ;) :lol:

KJE: I don't have one now. The kind of man i like (pointing to PSY)...someone like him, in a suit and tie, mature, and most importantly he must be romantic. PSY is very romantic...

...After which PSY said very solemnly to the reporter, "From what i know about KJE, she looks very gentle but she is very strong inside, her determination is amazing!"

they really know each other well..:D wonder if it will still be possible for them to work together again.. :D

Guest zanthi

:D B) WOW A NEW KJE THREAD B):D

am so happy to be here!!

congratulations shulien... u know y.... :ph34r:

KJE is one lucky lady... she has us!!

we are as well for having her in our lives!!

she is sweet.. has a good heart... and gorgeous to boot!!

i learned to love her months ago and i will be proud to talk about her if i am to be asked on my exam on the 15th to talk about my favorite actress.. :wub:

HERE ARE MY FAVORITE PIXES IN MY COLLECTION

12.jpgkje_1.jpg

why did you say she has Filipino blood? does she look like a Filipina to you?

Yeah, she doesn't look Korean to me in those pics. I like her look there! Hehehe :wub:

Hi zanthi, hehehe, who is mingyue_shulien? :unsure::P

I will miss mingyue_shulien for sure, almost credited her in my siggy, but I realized the person has changed her name :P

And I am glad no one will call me SILLY again! :lol::lol:

=================================================

And here are KJE's pictures on a car. Hopefully everyone who sees it will still keep their attention focused on the traffic, not the pictures :P

imgC1.jpg

imgD1.jpg

imgE1.jpg

OH! One of these pics is also featured in that KJE's photomorphosis article ^_^:P

they really know each other well..:D wonder if it will still be possible for them to work together again.. :D

let us HOPE they will work together again. playing the hubby and wifey role, for a change.

i learned to love her months ago and i will be proud to talk about her if i am to be asked on my exam on the 15th to talk about my favorite actress.. :wub:

you have an upcoming exam? GOOD LUCK!

why most KJE fans are taking BOARD EXAMS? it only shows that most of us here are professional ones.

And here are KJE's pictures on a car. Hopefully everyone who sees it will still keep their attention focused on the traffic, not the pictures :P

imgC1.jpg

imgD1.jpg

imgE1.jpg

OH! One of these pics is also featured in that KJE's photomorphosis article ^_^:P

will we expect her to at least pose like this as part of her metamorphosis?

i bet if a pose like this will be in Korea's metropolis' billboards...it will cause not only jam but also accidents. :lol:

SWANPRINCESS01.jpg

NOTE: this is an edited photo of Hollywood actress ANNETTE BENING.

normal_01_anbe.jpg

KIM JUNG EUN's Controversial letter to her fans last Sept.10, 2005.

이 글을 쓰기에 앞서....지금 이순간만은....단 한치의 거짓도 없이.....진심으로 진심으로....제 마음과 기분을....여러분들께...그대로 말씀드립니다....

우선....모든분들께....깊이 고개숙여...사죄드립니다....

8년이라는....짧지않은 시간동안....수많은 작품을 하면서도.....쉬지않고 열심히 연기할수 있었던 이유는.....매순간 진심을 담아 연기하는 자체가...제겐 큰 행복이었기 때문입니다....

제가 가진건....내세울 만한건...아무것도 없습니다...

뛰어난 외모를 지니고 있다고 생각지도 않았고....타고나게 연기를 잘한다고 생각해본적도 없습니다....

단지....연기하면서의 저의 가장 큰 무기라곤...'진심으로 열심히 하면 믿어주겠지...' '진실하게 하면 통할꺼야...'라는 믿음 뿐이었습니다....

하지만...지금 이순간....그 진심이...믿음이....전혀 남아있지 않은 상태로....연기를 계속 해 나갈수없는 지경에 까지 이르렀습니다....

몸이 힘든것도 한계점에 다다른것 같습니다.....

너무나 많은 분량에...4일밤을 꼬박 세며 촬영해도....하루가 멀다하고 링거를 맞아가며....독하다는 소릴 들으면서도....촬영현장에선 웃으려고 노력했고....이를 악물고 정신력으로 버텼습니다.....

이젠 몸도 마음도....완전히 탈진 상태입니다....

목요일 저녁10시 방송분을 당일 오후까지 촬영하고...그 방송이 끝난후에....토요일이 되서야 제 손에 받을수 있었던...다음주 수요일분량의 대본을 보며....캐릭터를 잃지 않으려고....흐름을 잃지 않으려고....기를 썼습니다.....

한순간도...희수의 마음을 진심으로 진실로 표현하고자 하는 마음을 놓치지 않으려고 노력했음을...여러분들께 맹세합니다....

그렇지만....갈수록 반복되는 이해되지않는 드라마의 흐름을....여러분들께...도저히...진심을 담아....이해시킬수가 없습니다....

이해되지않는것을....진심을....억지로 만들어가며...쥐어짜가며....연기하는것이....이렇게 괴로운 것인지...상상도 하지 못했습니다....

정말....배우가 되고 싶었습니다....

거짓이 아닌...가짜가 아닌....진심으로 연기하는 배우가 되고픈 마음 뿐입니다....

진짜 사랑하고 싶고....진짜 눈물을 흘리고 싶습니다....

이 모든일은...절대....누구 하나의 책임이 아닙니다....

책임이 있다면....대본 1,2회 분량만을 받은채....너무나 촉박한 시일안에...이 말도 안되는 시스템에 ...응했던 제게....다 돌아가야겠죠...

또한....지금 제가 쓰고있는...이 마음속에 담아둔 이야기가...모든 책임의 회피일수는 없을것입니다....

오히려 더 큰 파장과 문제를 일으킬것을 충분히 예상합니다....

그냥...눈 딱 감고.....조용히....끝까지 모른척하고....연기할까라는 생각도..안해본것은 아닙니다....

그러면....이런 파장없이....조용히 끝낼수있을거란 생각도 했습니다......

'내마음의 진심을 몇명이나 알아줄까...'라는 생각이지만....진심없이 이해없이 연기하는건.....배우로선 정말 죽기보다 끔찍한 일이라는걸 깨달았습니다.....

지금 이순간....

눈물이 흐릅니다....

지난 8년간의 세월이 스쳐갑니다...

거의 쉼없이 달려왔음에도....매 작품마다 얻은것이 있다고 생각하고...행복했습니다...

많은 사람들이 봐주지 않은 작품이라도...내 캐릭터에 대한 믿음과 진심만 전해진다면...그자체로 행복했습니다....

더 이상...여러분들을 속일수 없습니다....

이미 다 소진되어버린 이야기들을....짜여진 스케쥴에 맞춰 억지로 늘여서....쥐어짜가며 연기할 자신이 이젠 없습니다....

회마다 바뀌어버리는 캐릭터를...더이상 연기할 자신도 없습니다....

왜 사랑해야하는지에 대한 당위성이 충분하지 않은채로....더이상 사랑할수가 없습니다....

다시한번....고개숙여....사과합니다....

죄송합니다.....

그래도 항상...따뜻한 마음으로 응원해주는....

사랑하는 내 천사님들...우리 너구리들을 생각하면...가슴이 저며옵니다....

미안합니다....

누구보다도 미안한 마음뿐인....

현장에서 잠못자가며...밥 못먹어가며...같이 고생한 우리 스텝들이 제일 눈앞에 아른거립니다...

착한 손정현 감독님...

항상 웃는얼굴이셨던 박형기 감독님...

피곤에 쩔어있는절 조금이라도 예쁘게 찍어주시려구 노력하셨던 이길복 전현석 촬영감독님...

구두 굽에 쇠자 붙여줘서 감동받았던 인철씨...그외의 갖은 고생다했던 FD들...성철씨까지....

김흥태,전성근 조명감독님....

그리고...소품 영표까지....

그외...순간 얼굴만 기억나고....이름이 기억나지 않아 미안해죽겠는 우리 루루공주 스텝들에게....

머리숙여 사과드립니다...

죄송합니다.....

====================================

As im writing this, with the truth and from my heart, I will write this with all my honesty.

For right now, to everyone, I put my head down and am sorry.

During 8 years… it hasn’t been short.. I’ve been doing many films, and the reason

why I had to work so hard without resting was because I liked to put my all in acting,

and to me that was the biggest happiness.

I don’t think that I have very attractive features that make me stand out, nor do I think my

acting is so good that it stands out.

But.. when I act, my biggest motto was ‘if I act with all I have, they might believe it’… ‘if I do it with my everything we will connect’… that was the trust that I had.

But… right now… at this moment… that trust… my belief… that I don’t have anymore.. is making it that I cant act anymore. I lost it.

My body hurting is one thing, but it’s just all for the different reasons.

Even though I stay up for 4 days straight, filming, I think that the day is going by very slow. .. even though I hear harsh words… I tried to smile and laugh, and trying not to make a scene I had to control my mind.

Now my mind and body is to the point where it can’t handle it anymore.

On Monday, after 10 o’clock at night we ended filming, and after it aired… on Saturday I got the script for Wednesdays episode.. I was hoping and tried to not lose the character…

Not even for a second, I did not try to lose the character of Hee Soo. I tried my best to put all I had into that character. I promise you.

But right now.. with the drama that doesn’t make any sense to me, I seem to not be able to put my all for you to understand.

The things that don’t make sense.. and with my all having no choice but to keep on shooting, I didn’t think acting would be this miserable. I never thought it would be this bad.

I really wanted to be an actress.

Not having to be a lie, not having to be fake… all I wanted was being an actress with putting my all in it.

I really wanted to love it, and also fall tears..

This is definetly not all just one person’s fault.

If there as a fault, receiving the first 2 scripts, the messed up system, that I went along with, will have to go back.

And right now, what I am writing.. all the things that I am feeling..

I know that it will become big and become a problem.

It’s not like I didn’t think of just closing my eyes, being quiet and just going a long with all of this.

Because if I did that then I would be able to finish the drama quietly…

‘who will understand what I’m feeling, how many will understand me’ is of course just a thought, but without trust, not being able to understand and still acting.. as an actor is besides dying the most worst thing ever, and I just realized that.

And as of now..

I’m crying..

The past 8 years are just rushing by..

Receiving all those projects, I was happy.

Even if it was not a project that a lot of people watched.. if my character that I put in all the trust and honesty was delivered, I was happy.

I can’t deceive everyone now.

Now, with the story that I went a long with, and the schedule that was made for me and without a choice having to go out, I cant force myself to act anymore.

I can’t act the character who keeps changing all the time any longer. I don’t have the strength to act anymore.

I don’t have any reasons to love it anymore. I cannot no longer love it.

Again..

I put my head down.. and apologize.

I am sorry,

And for all the people who always with a warm heart that supports me..

The angels that I love.

I am sorry.

The most sorry than anyone who has to be sorry.

At the filming scene, not being able to sleep, or eat, to the staff who also had suffered, my heart goes to.

The kind Son Jun Hyun director…

Always smiling, Park Hyung Ki director…

Although they are very tired, but who always worked so hard to make sure that I came out pretty, Lee Gi Bulk, Jun Hyun Suk, filming producers…

And to those who always stuck with us, and with that who moved me, In Chul shi.. and to those who also suffered my heart also goes out to the FD people. Even Sung Chul shi.

Kim Hung Tae, Jun Sung Goon producers..

And to our sponsors…

And to all those who I remember by your faces, but cannot remember your names, our PLL staff members,

I put my head down and apologize..

I am sorry.

Jungeun

translated by bbobbo*

Archived