[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --cookiedough

I got my confirmation email for NY/NJ at 5PM. Any other NY/NJ people get their confirmation? XD if so please tell me what timeee? :D

Guest chinad0ll

I got my confirmation email for NJ too! Now I have to convince my mom to let me go... Oh gosh. Totally made my morning haha.

Guest angerine

So I just got my confirmation today! I'm scheduled for 12 PM, anyone else going at that time? What times are all my LA folks set to come in?

Guest sugarsweet09

^ oh, haha I didn't mean you had to screenshot it. and anyway, you had already told us your time :)

Guest --cookiedough

I got my confirmation email for NJ too! Now I have to convince my mom to let me go... Oh gosh. Totally made my morning haha.

Guest chinad0ll

@--cookiedough @SmilesX I got 4PM. :) Not sure if I can go though, but here's hoping. Tickets are expensive and I don't know where to stay haha.

Guest SmilesX

@chinad0ll Where are you flying from? I don't live in NJ either. I'm actually flying there and it's only for one day. I do agree tickets are expensive but I guess my $300 will be worth it. :)

Guest chinad0ll

@SmilesX From Colorado. Tickets are about $300 for me too. So you're arriving on Saturday and leaving Saturday as well? :o

Guest j o y spill!&;

Yeah, for the LA audition my time is at 3PM but I'm not sure if I decide to arrive early to kinda get rid of jitters. It also depends on my Amtrak schedule since I'm gonna by coming for Norcal :( Not sure where to stay either. I may decide to come the day before and then stay for a night at a hotel. 

Guest SmilesX

@chinad0ll Yep, landing in NJ about 10 o'clock since my time to audition isn't til two. If my sister and cousin go then I'd have to wait for them. My little sister's time is at 3 and my cousin's time is at 4. I wish it wasn't so scattered, but oh well.  Are you staying overnight in NJ?

Guest chinad0ll

@SmilesX I'm thinking I might have to. All of the flights that leave on the 4th arrive in NJ too close to 4o'clock for me. There is one that arrives at noon, but I'd have to get to my airport at midnight MST. @_@ An 8 hour trip doesn't sound very fun, since there's a stop in between. Still looking, though~

Archived