[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

Guest lil.xingxing.lee

Hello everyone! i'm new to this forum and this is my first post~ ^.^
i've been reading this thread for a while now, as well as the main sm audition one, and it's all really helpful!
so is anyone else planning to audition for commercial modelling? :3
and i have a question :s when it says 'school' are you supposed to write the name of your school, or what year you're in? c:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunfire13

@Supasundae: Well, my parents really dislike my "dream" of becoming a kpop star, so I don't think it's possible for me to persuade them at all. 

_RaiN_

Guest j o y spill!&;

^ Not sure if everyone's seen this but it may help you prepare for the audition ^u^ 
Practice hard so you can be confident :) I think confidence means a lot, especially to the judges. A huge star quality that can't be taught is confidence and charisma ;D 

@Sunfire13: Yes, no one's going to stop me!

^ Not sure if everyone's seen this but it may help you prepare for the audition ^u^ 
Practice hard so you can be confident :) I think confidence means a lot, especially to the judges. A huge star quality that can't be taught is confidence and charisma ;D 

@Rabbitt: Don't post multiple times please, if you want to add more, just edit your previous post. If you've read the previous post, we've discussed and most likely come to a conclusion that SM is sending out e-mails a week before the actual audition time, so be patient. 
_RaiN_

Guest iPhets

Ahhh... submitted an application. I'll decide if I'll go if I get in LOL.. no point wondering about tickets and such when I haven't even got a confirmation yet. Fingers crossed!
_RaiN_ : Honestly, I hope they do confirmations ASAP. It wouldn't make sense to drag it out, well, thats the way I would do it. For venues I'm certain that things like that have to be booked days in advance and I'm quite sure that its pretty hard to get any place to do anything with only 1 week to prepare lol. If anything I think they're just being slack now because all big companies are like that, unfortunately. Hopefully they'll get around to it soon.. for my benefit of course :P

@iPhets: Well, your right they would've booked everything in advance, but they've probably chosen a handful of who they feel are successful applicants that could attend beforehand, and just emailing them a few weeks before the actual audition, I mean, if there's a few people who can't turn up (I don't know why you wouldn't) for whatever reason, then they'll probably pick more. I believe this is all part of SM's plan to make everything "organized" so there's no confusion, etc. 
_RaiN_

Guest iPhets

@_RaiN_ : Well, no one that applied for Sydney has gotten their confirmation, right? Have you decided if you are going after all?

Guest TheMikeFive

Do we ATTACH a file or INSERT the photo in the body of the email with the rest?
And does it have to be .jpg or .png? 

Guest sumichan

Okayy.... Heyy, So I'm back here panicking again....
I've sent my application on July 3... And I still haven't got anything back....
Should I like resend my application? @~@
I seriously need to chill...... >:/

And out of curiosity, how did everyone fill out the application form? Cause I think I did it wrong

._. ~Chill....chill....~

Archived