100 day gift idea for boyfriend

lilpingki

Any good suggestions? I am thinking of getting him a necklace...not sure where or what brand to get...any ideas?

I also want to hear how you all spend the holiday together and what you've exchanged? Its been a long time since I've done this kinda stuff :)

Thanks for your feedback! xoxo

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Wait, is a 100 day gift thing common? Because I've never heard till now. Anyways I believe a necklace is nice if you know what kind of style your partner is into. Just observe his fashion style. The last thing I bought my bf was a really nice cardigan just because judging from his wardrobe I believe he'd like it. This is probably just my relationship but my bf and I are both pretty silly, we appreciate stupid gifts. Which is why on the next gift giving holiday he's going to receive assless cowboy chaps.

Guest clumsyS2

i made him a dvd using our photos from the time we got together til the present time and made him a slideshow that depicted our relationship lol x]

Guest MKHnic

Wait, is a 100 day gift thing common? Because I've never heard till now. Anyways I believe a necklace is nice if you know what kind of style your partner is into. Just observe his fashion style. The last thing I bought my bf was a really nice cardigan just because judging from his wardrobe I believe he'd like it. This is probably just my relationship but my bf and I are both pretty silly, we appreciate stupid gifts. Which is why on the next gift giving holiday he's going to receive assless cowboy chaps.

Guest Flicksityy

100 days? This reminds me of back when I was younger where there were facebook statuses like: 

'We have been through high and low, thick and thin - but we've made it through together. Happy 11 days babe <3 xoxo lubu4eva.'
(Breaks up 4 days later...) 

Like what the heck you've been through nothing.

But on a more serious note it's only 100 days. There isn't much need to overdo it.

Yeah, I'm not sure if an expensive necklace would be appropriate for 100 days. I think it could also depend on how long you've known each other before you two got together?
For our 100 days, I surprised him with 3 cupcakes; two of them had "100 days" candles in them and the third cupcake had a little chibi drawing of us on paper placed on it.
It was small, simple, and cute xD Nothing too big or expensive should suffice haha. 

I always thought of the 100th day as a celebration of the potential of the relationship to last long. I took it from the explanation of why 100th day from the birth of a baby is important. Because back then, babies often didn't survive and if one reached 100 days then it was very likely that they'd stay alive. So I applied that in relationship terms ahaha

Anyway, on my 100th day I made my boyfriend a scrapbook for him of all the times we've experienced together.
He gave me this box with all these heart shaped notes in it. The one on top was about how he noticed that I seem to be self-conscious and criticizing of myself. And about how he wishes I'd see what he does and so the following was 100 things that he loves about me. It was so sweet :)

Sad thing was he had it ready in the trunk of his car and he was out late the night before and it rained. Somehow the rain leaked into his trunk and soaked the whole thing. He had extra notes and stuff so he stayed up all night remaking it and when he got to my house to give it to me, he fell straight to sleep cause he had got none haha....And then afterwards took me out to eat

Guest HERMIT

Here's my gift-buying guide:

100 days: left ankle bracelet
200 days: right ankle bracelet
300 days: left wrist bracelet
400 days: right wrist bracelet
500 days: necklace
600 days: hula hoop

I say that by the time you've been with your significant other for two years, they should look like a circus show.

Guest sweetsunshine714

Last Valentine's Day, my boyfriend bought me a teddy bear and candy and I made him sprinkled sugar cookies. Guys love food, so satisfy their stomach :) You shouldn't worry too much over 100th day. You could just say happy 100th day and, like the person before me said, just a hug and kiss is good.

Guest Siweonn

A scrapbook like someone posted above is a good idea ! My 100th day is coming up soon as well and I'm thinking about making a scrapbook. It's not that expensive and you don't have to fill out the whole book but keep adding pages as you create more booootiful memories ! (:

Archived