D.GRAY-MAN

Guest ShouHipon~

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

I was wondering on whether to read it or not because I'm looking for a new manga to read. (Despite already reading so many.) Lucky me Soompi has a thread. =) Seeing that the reviews are good, I'm really encouraged! Thanks. =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eddokun

did anyone read chapter 140? O_O!! wow the manga is getting crazy and spoiler

lulubell!!!! gah i HATED her made up character in the filler i mean all the other fillers in the anime i tolerated they were not that bad and i liked the character background stuff ^^ but lulubell!! they totally messed her up in the anime :*( well we get to see how she really is in the manga ^-^ can't wait for 141! i think lenalee is probably gonna get out of that room and try to synchro with her boots again =P

i like both anime and manga (although all the other fillers were ok i hated the lulubell fillers -_- wut was dat -_-... anyways i like how anime focuses on some of the other characters alot more than manga does (KANDA) haha i love kanda and allen and lavi and lenalee -_- this is probably one of the few anime/manga that i do not have a character i loathe xP i like how in the anime i get to see kanda in action more also ^-^ i know there are 62 episodes out im waiting for 61 and 62... i don't like to watch one at a time its so short ><

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thecursiveQ

Haha agreed, but 63 is out now! XD

Can't wait for chapter 143!!!

Now that the Akuma are here to snatch back the ark... and even invaded the HQ!

I think many died T_T I love everyone in the Science Department (Reever! Johnny! Luckily they are fine...><)

Guest Eddokun

^ huk put that in the spoiler thingy!!! its such an important storyline lol

spoiler~

omg i read 142 CRAZY!!! generals are soooo crazy and cool hahaha socalo = kenpachi no? blood thirsty and just loves to fight and kill he is crazy and cross was always cool i love guns lol and cloud9 her innocence is so different its her monkey haha i can't wait for 143!!

as for the anime i watched 64 its following the manga nicely and i love it ^-^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jojoboy4

I'm hooked on this anime right now. Anyone know if this anime is popular in japan? I hope they continue animating the rest of the manga.

Guest ly*chee

Oooh I love D.gray <3 I'm taking forever to catch up manga wise though XD...but the anime is pretty addicting..I'm just glad there hasn't been anymore fillers...

• 1 month later...

www.veoh.com

u can defently find it there

i have a question for the manga readers

do allen en lenalee come together xD i know they have special feelings...but ~ are they going to express it too?

Guest Eddokun

^not yet? LOL i don't know this is a shonen manga so i have no idea if there will be any solid romance

in the manga nothing like that happened ^^;;

No, i dont need no romance..the action in D.Gray-Man is far more cooler

xD but its killing me...i see them having some feelings, but not enough..it's like in between...they should have no feelings at all, or the complete package

Guest Eddokun

^well i think allen for sure likes her ^-^ its so noticable its so cute hahaha... as for lenalee... i don't think she likes him that way? O_o i think she cares alot about all her comrades and i think she cares about allen as one of them ^^;;

i don't mind it staying that way lol we will see what happens ^^

i think that lenalee finds allen kun more important then her other comrades but that i smy opinion:) as for allen kun i agree with you guys he always says "i have to go to Lenalee and the others"

^True true...he ALWAYS says 'Lenalee and the others'...and when Lenalee suddenly hugged Allen that night when she had a nightmare, looked awefully suspicous xD

But it seems Lavi cares a great deal about Lenalee too O_o Love triangle ..

Guest Eddokun

I honestly think alot of guys in D.Gray-man likes lenalee i mean she is only female there (not including the general and some side characters) you can totally tell lavi cares about her a great deal and also if you are an avid manga reader like me you know kanda also cares about her in a bit different way but still so cute ^-^ so its probably more than a love triangle its like full fledged battle of guys with lenalee in the middle -_-;;;

as for lenalee caring about allen i think she finds him younger than her and in need of more care because she saw him when he was suffering alone with his eye and all ^^... so i really just see the younger brother like caring from lenalee to allen ^^;; when she hugged him that night allen was all stiff and nervous but lenalee seemed totally fine that says something no? ^^

Both of you are right, but in the anime i dont think kanda cares about lenalee in the anime only lavi and allen cares about lenalee. But i still have hope that they will be together but it was so funny that bak-san stalked lenalee :lol: and then in ep 70 or somthing allen said: go open the door orelse i will show lenalee that you stalked her HILARIOUS

^-^ so its probably more than a love triangle its like full fledged battle of guys with lenalee in the middle -_-;;;

ROFL! Ahahahha..thats another way to look at it..

I remember Allen being stiff, and Lenalee not..hmm..

>_< complicated..then again, Lenalee never seems nervous when hugging a guy...remember when she was sick and had to hug Lavi...both didnt have a problem with it, but if one of them had feelings some kind of embaressment would have been shown..

But i cant believe Lenalee sees Allen only in a brother-like way...its too much hinted that she sees more in him than that...

Well maybe her reaction on Allen revival can tell us more xD Cant wait for ep 72 <3

PS. Doesnt Allen look A LOT like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist O_o

ROFL! Ahahahha..thats another way to look at it..

I remember Allen being stiff, and Lenalee not..hmm..

>_< complicated..then again, Lenalee never seems nervous when hugging a guy...remember when she was sick and had to hug Lavi...both didnt have a problem with it, but if one of them had feelings some kind of embaressment would have been shown..

But i cant believe Lenalee sees Allen only in a brother-like way...its too much hinted that she sees more in him than that...

Well maybe her reaction on Allen revival can tell us more xD Cant wait for ep 72 <3

PS. Doesnt Allen look A LOT like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist O_o

I agree with you shini you can look at it in different kind of ways...i think both allen and lavi have a little bit feelings but they dont realise it yet because its WAR between the noah clan and the black order!!!!

I hope ep 72 and 73 come out fast cuz i think ep 72 is gonna be boring

I cant really compare them with each other...elric has yellow hair and allen white...elric has a darker skincolor than alllen...the faces does look alike only the face of elric has bigger cheeks:)...so you can say they look alike also they both have one special arm

Guest Eddokun

I think allen does realize his feelings actually ^^ i just think that hes way too scared of komui and worried she doesn't see him that way so hes not acting upon it ^^ but it was totally obvious he liked her for a while ^^...

as for lavi i think its clear he cares alot for her but he tries to hold himself back since he is the next bookman and all ^-^ but seriously it shows...

lenalee on the other hand always cares about all her comrades i do not think there was a time where she showed any special attention to allen... if you guys are talking about that one episode where they went together to hospital where that guy was selling patients to earl... you guys are mistaken a bit because those episodes were fillers... in the manga nothing like that happened and shes pretty much neutral... like if it was lavi instead of allen that went through what happened with tyki lenalee would cry for him deeply as well ^-^

Eddo and Allen are pretty similar i always thought that also since they are both moyashi ^^ hahaha except eddo definately has more temper hahaha allen is a bit nicer but hey both got the arm and all right ^^

Archived