D.GRAY-MAN

Guest ShouHipon~

Guest Rivulet

Whoa.. Dying thread? Can't happen to D. Gray-Man! XD

I've only started watching this recently and have already watched up to episode 44. Anyone know if there is a subbed episode 45?

I love almost all the characters in the series but I absolutely love Allen, Miranda, and Crowley (Krowly? O.O).

I'm... kind of lazy to read the manga. ^^;; But I heard the anime sticks to the original storyline of the manga quite well.

I've also heard rumors of Lenalee holding the Heart but I myself don't think so. I would think Allen have it.. since he is the main character and all. But maybe I'm wrong. ^^;;

I also like the Noah Clan. They are all so good-looking and cool. XD Too bad they are bad(?) people. ><

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackwhiteblue

D.Gray-Man... <333

I love this manga! I can't believe it's gonna be another few weeks before the next chapter comes out. It was getting exciting, too.

Guest blackwhiteblue

Yeahh, I can't believe that the anime is ending soon. =(

I bet there's gonna be another set of episodes or something. X_X Like really, the Noah arc hasn't even been done! >_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

more different than the manga because more stuffs were added to the anime!!!

mm....i love the anime better anyways but the manga is so behind schedule!!

Guest madeinktown

more different than the manga because more stuffs were added to the anime!!!

mm....i love the anime better anyways but the manga is so behind schedule!!

how could you say that the anime is better than the manga? i stopped watching the anime because it was so different. i guess if i had started with the anime first, i'd like it, but it doesn't have tiki mick vs allen.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest amydien

I love D-Gray Man!

I read the manga and currently watching the anime. I think both are good. The manga is just awesome, but it's also nice to see the characters in action. I suppose the manga is still ongoing? Im on chapter 134....is that the latest?

I love how the story is going....it has a good plot with comedy once in a while :D

Guest Fook You

Yeah latest is 134 in manga.

Anyways...I'm so glad the anime went back to the manga storyline. The anime originals were terrible...well...not really, but in comparison to the awesome plot in the manga, they are bad.

Guest halcyondays

i've been reading the manga and then stopped once i reached the latest at the time a while back. only just recently started watching the anime... looks to be a good one from watching up to epi 3...

Guest kkandy4mee

finally got around to reading this manga....i read chapter 1 and was already hooked.

it's been a while since it's been out(like a LOOOOONG while), and i was wondering which groups(if there are more than one?) are scanlating this series and if you know, which team translates better(i'm one of those people who'd rather read a romanized phrase and then a lil note on the side than an attempt at capturing the meaning of the word)? much thanks :)

Guest ~fantasygurl~

how could you say that the anime is better than the manga? i stopped watching the anime because it was so different. i guess if i had started with the anime first, i'd like it, but it doesn't have tiki mick vs allen.

well.....cause the drawing in the manga was like the manga-artist kinda rushed it a bit and i felt a little disappointed and towards the anime, i got hook to it because of the theme songs and such and such although i take back about what i said about the manga because it seems like it is almost over because they are all happy again.....but it to a hang over part... <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I've read some of the manga and watched some of anime and I like it! I like the plot. =] I'm hooked with it right now. Though I wish I got to read more of the manga but I'm trying to save my laptop life =T So I just watch the episodes online.

Guest Fook You

Oh man! Sucks that over half this season was filler episodes and the season is ending at episode 64!!!

I really hope they announce that they're not gonna end the season at 64 and just keep going...Cuz from reading the manga, and looking at the pace of the anime...it's gonna stop after a GOOD part...but it'll be missing the TOTALLY AWESOME part. ><

Archived