D.GRAY-MAN

Guest ShouHipon~

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madeinktown

i think the anime is doing a prett decent job so far. i like allen's seiyuu...linali's isn't so great. what made me a little sad is that they skipped the story behind allen and his left eye and who mana was. i'm sure they'll show it later but i think the viewers deserve it now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i love it soo far..it harlious..i love how lenalee's brother acts..ahaha..feel sorry for her tho....but yup...i really can't wait to see what happens next.

• 1 month later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I totally love the manga. =)

I think the anime is alright.

Considering that they're still making them.

Lena Lee's brother is so funny. ^0^

But then again, he's a bit weird.

I've only read up to Volume 3.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest carrotcake

I've only watched the anime so far. Is the manga finished? I'm really interested in this story, and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I don't know why, but from what I've seen so far, it reminds me a lot of FMA (Full Metal Alchemist).

Ahhh, I love this series so far. =) I agree with everyone who said that the manga is better than the anime - it's kind of a disappointment for me. =\

Nonetheless, <3 for D.Gray-Man! :D

• 2 months later...
Guest csnrain

I just started reading it and love it. So far, I'm up to volume 9; haven't watched any of the anime episodes yet though...

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

well when i first saw ep 26 i thought that was going to be the last ep...but i went to go look it up and the last is ep 52..i was like thank goodness...ahahaha...i really get annoy by lenalee brother but i do love how he play his role.

Guest Amethist

I totally <3 D.Gray-Man!!!!!!! It's definitely one of my fave manga series, I bought and read volume 1 and 2 but I still gotta buy volume 3 and 4 but I gotta watch my money a bit so.

But yeah the manga is great, the anime follows the manga very well as far as I've seen, but I still like the manga more :)..

Guest Amethist

I've been watching D.Gray man and readig some of it since last year...

And I was wondering if ayone knows any good places where I can download some of the manga.. I forgot where I got the other manga ch for T_T; Sorry.

:ph34r:

try this one :P..

though I prefer real manga over translations so I'm just gonna continue buying the Viz ones :P (though the scans are tempting to read, same counts for the japanese shounen jumps I've just bought with D. Gray-Man in it)..

Archived