Natural Breast enhancement cream?!

Guest blackviolet93

Guest blackviolet93

Okay, so I'm new here and am unsure of where I should post this topic but it seemed to fit in appearance for me.  But has anyone here heard of naturaful breast cream or triactol or even latavi?! I've read various reviews and it says that naturaful is the best one but all three uses natural ingredients that will help to balance your hormones and make your body believe it's going through puberty again.  And I know that triactol and Naturaful are the two with clinical test studies and are FDA approved whereas latavi doesn't list it's ingredients but it is said to work quicker.  Well, overall, I was just wondering if anyone here has tried these or know someone who has and what their results were like.

here are the websites:
https://www.naturaful.com/
http://www.triactol.com/
http://trylatavi.com/Latavi-Information.cfm
Thank you guys!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

stop it..

i heard the creams give euqls account of boob cancer just like silicone, except your body wont reject the foreign object.. but instead... it will mess up the cells

Guest blackviolet93

This is only one of the few articles that support Naturaful. http://tobyhaney410.edublogs.org/
The creams are like the estrogen pills the doctors would prescribe to balance your hormones except it uses natural ingredients that already contain estrogen.

• 1 month later...
Guest aurorelle

Most of the cream or topical application in the market for breast contain pueraria mirifica. This days many ladies use it orally or applying it on the breast to massage. If you are serious into breast enhancement you need to ask yourself few questions before you choose the method and route you like to take.
How big is your breast? What cup?If your breast is smaller than an A cup I am sorry to say that herbal breast enhancement regardless whether it is fenugreek, fennel, hops or pueraria mirifica, it will not bring you anywhere. You can take high dosage of it, but your breast will still loose its density after your menstrual. If you have a B cup then the chances of this herbs work for you will be 30 - 40 percent.
How old are you?If you are still a teenager who is undergoing puberty, you can't take this kind of breast enhancement herbs or birth control pills in any form. The reason is simple your hormone is working hard growing your body but you decide to pump in phyto-estrogen (weak estrogen), this will interfere with your puberty. You might not develop properly, how? Example: you might not be the right height where you are suppose to be.
Are you willing to do maintenance?After you have successfully develop your bosom with herbs, your job are not going to stop there every now and then you got to feed your body with the herbs else you can bid your new grown bosom...goodbye.
Hope this help!
:) 

Guest hellcatcountess

Most of the cream or topical application in the market for breast contain pueraria mirifica. This days many ladies use it orally or applying it on the breast to massage. If you are serious into breast enhancement you need to ask yourself few questions before you choose the method and route you like to take.
How big is your breast? What cup?If your breast is smaller than an A cup I am sorry to say that herbal breast enhancement regardless whether it is fenugreek, fennel, hops or pueraria mirifica, it will not bring you anywhere. You can take high dosage of it, but your breast will still loose its density after your menstrual. If you have a B cup then the chances of this herbs work for you will be 30 - 40 percent.

Now, that's mildly putting it as the really flat-chested ones are pretty hopeless. I could use some Me Time to shed a tear for that. :PSrsly, is there really no way to get the chests grow a cup size bigger the natural way? 

Guest aurorelle

Not everyone who gain weight will gain breast too. I have seen people who are heavy that are flat chested. :)
Natural breast enhancement is indeed possible, you just need to know how to do it CORRECTLY. Not everyone's body use the same method, no one shoe size hat is able fit all. Personally I have been researching, doing and helping others in natural breast enhancement for close to 10 years. The key is getting what works not blindly buy everything in the market and try until your hormone are out of balance, that your period are delay and you fall sick because of that.

If natural breast enhancement did work, the cosmetic surgery business would of ran out of business by now. Personally, i think that if it did work, the only way it would work is if you gain more weight. The results can be minor depending on the person because each person have different speeds of metabolism but with that being said, you are risking to be fatter in all the other parts of your body too. And if you're getting bigger in the rest of your body, your boobs would look more or less the same size as before because your frame has expanded aswell.
Hope i helped :) x

Guest faiela1430291668

I don't think creams work.  It's another one of those gimmicky sales pitch..it will die down, I'm sure.

Pills from the medical doctors of course work, look at all the transsexuals with natural breasts as an example. 

Off topic:

I ordered a bra from the Victoria Secrets a week ago, and instead of getting a bra I got myself new boobies.

OMG, jeez!  The paddings on those things are outrageous!  I remember the "miracle bras" from the late 90s, they gave you a slight cleave but the new bras out these days...Holy God.

I'm far from  flat chested, nor am I some busty girl. I have a full B or a small C..the new bra from the VS made me look plain ridiculous.  I would never wear them,  but I'm mentioning it here in case some girl wanted to try them. <3

The padded bras from VS ($50 - stupidly expensive) WILL make you look HUGE, no creams or pills needed.  They look natural and normal over your shirt!  :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ms.robocop

You only have 2 options:

A) Breast augmentation (success rate of 100%)

Or

B) Boyfriend giving you breast massages (success rate of varying 5-10% depending on frequency)

Guest hellokatie1618

Get the VS bombshell bras. They make your boobs look huge. And really, if you're having sex, your man won't really care how big your boobs are. Relax.

Guest jenlong

after getting on birth control, I went from an almost B cup to a D cup in a matter of months. It was so bizarre. Perhaps I was a late bloomer. I used to always be self conscious about them, and a boyfriend I had even insisted he let his aunt give me implants. :( In time, you'll grow used to them and you never know, they just may grow! <3 

Guest Lilith1430282444

I saw something similar except the product was called Natureday. Here is the page of testimonials:  http://www.natureday.com/testimonial/breast_pill.html
I too was in search of a proper breast enlargement remedy. I'm only 17 though, so I was scared that if I did take some of this stuff, it would stop my boobs from growing naturally. Though these sites with the creams look really legitimate, the fact that so many of these "legitimate" websites exist still cause me to doubt them.
That being said, I found that the most potent ingredients are Puerficia Mirificia and Fenugreek. I read somewhere that some people take PM pills for 14 days, then switch over to Fenugreek pills for another 14 and that does something to hormones or whatever to make the boobs bigger. I actually bought in and purchased these pills. It's been maybe 3 weeks of me taking it but so far no growth. My boobs sometimes inflate before my period but that's about it. Some people say it takes up to 6 months to see a change. The ingredients in the creams you provided (at least from the first link) have typical ingredients that can be easily purchased for much cheaper online. If you're truly adamant on this, I'd suggest you purchase the ingredients in pure pill form.
I'm a believer like you, at least I want to be. I know people are saying it probably won't work and it might be risky, but I don't want to believe that. If you do take the PM or Fenugreek pills, make sure to drink lots of milk because that helps too. Also protein helps. Regular GENTLE massages of your breast also helps to stretch your breast tissue and promote circulation and growth. So good luck! You don't have to spend a bunch of money on those creams. Be smart and be safe. 

Guest maxeenie

These products are just snake oil, like cure for baldness and so on... Just accept what you have, guys should like you for who you are not for the size of your boobs.

• 1 year later...

Archived