❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Hey I juz tot of something. It was mentioned that this is the first time he picked a drama? Perhaps he found out that his female lead may be YIN since he is close to the PDnim. O no, I gotta stop posting, u guys must be sick of me  ~X(

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest izyanesa

He a responsible person, and i think that he going now since he not the type of wanting glamour...and if better if he go now, then at the age 30 he can get married...but idk..hehehe

Guest fantasticbaby12

I read a lot of negative comments on other websites. Such as, Yoo IN Na rejects him that's why he is going to the army. Other state that he should have done it in private; he confess his love in public because he wants to tie her down or force her to date him. Aigoo

Guest ^azalea^

Dear @JulieSean I love to read ur comments snd the others too heheh :x dont worry ^^... I also have that kind of idea, that he might choose QIM for YIN =')...  his first visit in her radio was some-time before QIM started to take a shoot ^^ and they already had lovely conversation there ^^

I read a lot of negative comments on other websites. Such as, Yoo IN Na rejects him that's why he is going to the army. Other state that he should have done it in private; he confess his love in public because he wants to tie her down or force her to date him. Aigoo

seriously i'm damn happy because of them...... and is is true that Hyun Woo confession may lead some difficulty to In Na but she not getting younger everyday at least she can have this confession with her for the next 2 years while waiting for him (finger cross)... this is the first time that i feel really exited about K-Drama couple... Honestly with Yoochun on SBS and Seungi on MBC not many audience expect a lot from them include me... but still I'm giving my attention to them because this is the 1st time collaboration between both of them.. Hyun Woo is one of the actors that I like and In Na become one of my top actresses after watching her in secret garden.. she is different from other actresses bcuz of her cheerfulness and her voice while hyun woo acts out  character that not many dares to... later more news about them coming and i really struggle to balance between rooftop prince and queen in hyun man....  :-O by the 6th episode my attention already divert halfway to QIHM already... their chemistry in the drama were just too beautiful and real......... basically all the kissing scene were done beautifully and perfect (experience from watching tons of k-drama this is the most MEMORABLE drama) if in hollywood its nothing new but in K-World this is new and nice.... real feeling definitely playing role in this kind of scene and they look just too perfect for each other.... and with every episode getting on every1 nerves due to the kissing scene and hyun woo and in na adorableness i simply join the bandwagon... and with RTP ended early than QIHM, i can watch QIHM will all my heart even with no subs...but as a fan both RTP and QIHM are indeed a drama that is worth to watch thats for sure.
as for the confession, I think hyun woo can no longer contain or push back his feeling towards In Na after all the kissing, lovey dovey and the most important is her puppy or lovely eye (wat ever u call it) so the words just coming out and plus the fact that he is joining the military makes he think more important for him to express his feeling.. 'there always cause and effects in everything that we do'. 
p.s: this is the first time I really become a drama shipper because of Hyun Woo and In Na...and anxiously waiting what come next for them... 

everyone!!
I just came back from a function (a religious family one at that! ) during which I was furtively sneaking glances at the phone (which loaded sooo slowly) , Am flying off to SG tomorrow and need to sleep./pack etc but NO!! Am going to camp here tonight..
You guys have been wonderful!! I love your thoughts too @juliesean  and I think we speak as older ladies  with our assumptions of these kids and a true appreciation of romance that only lonnnnngggmarried women will have hehehehe - I love anything romantic and this couple made me feel very privilege to watch them fall in love..
@aisling is right- we are SO IMMENSELY lucky! !I cant believe it ! He fell in love with her and the fantastic thing is- he ANNOUNCED IT!

Ok the video that @ess7 put during the Q&A session- did you notice when he put the mike over to her mouth ,and she was looking at KJW and after a while he nudged her, and she looked at him? Around the 1min . And yeah she took the mike while putting her hand over his. And he slipped his hand out. 
THEY ARE SO DATING! They are so natural with each other! I know they basically have kissed each other silly but then that was the drama...if they dont have feelings with each other there wouldnt be this comfortable feeling I get of couples who HAVE ALLREADY CONFESSED. Yessa guys dont worry...she has not led him on.. she has told him how she felt too. Hence he asked for our blessing....
You know what I mean?? He is no longer unsure of her feelings-- he KNOWS how she feels he acts so PROPRIETORY around her. Cause he has the right/ he is her boyfriend. He is her Kim Booong Do that she will miss. 
 She's being herself you say?? Yes Hyun Woo thought so too, that hes not sure...(Why would he say that so early in the drama?? Did he like her then?? I think so!) She is NOT being herself wiht  him..she is sweeter...she is more tender,...she is more girlfriend rather than cute little sister - somehow or other we sort of guessed that behind that bubbly personality is a reserved person (well, he said that about her during her radio show and he said he was also like that!)  so she would be friendly but not THAT friendly if she didnt like him..when instead she is acting so GIRLFRIENDLY wiht him.. (case in point- the putting paper in his pocket -we should have guessed, then. I think they liked each other then too. There were pics of them talking just the 2 of them. And when they were sitting at the round table they were both sitting and Dong Min was standing (god where IS that pic) 
Let us just say that he liked her from the radio show. And she liked him too.. and by the time the drama rolls....they are properly in love...
hence his announcement...
she is digesting not because she doesnt love him (he would have risked everything) but she needs to see how her management company is going to cope
During the QnA session

@aisling is right- we are SO IMMENSELY lucky! !I cant believe it ! He fell in love with her and the fantastic thing is- he ANNOUNCED IT!

Ok the video that @ess7 put during the Q

------ Sorry, I am cutting the post @SSK1. Soompi forum does not work well on my iPad, and I can't edit properly. Argh. Sorry.
I watched the video, and you guys are right. There's more skinship with JHW than with KJW. I think KJW (bless his heart) is careful not to have unnecessary skinship in the passing of the mike. Heehee. 
I totally agree with @aisling that we are lucky. I was a DongHae (Lee Dong Wook-Lee Da Hae) shipper, and I would have died and gone to heaven if there had been a confession like this.
Man, I have a graduation to go to, and I'm camping on this thread. Great! ^_^

Guest fantasticbaby12

@ SSk1

The picture is in Yoo In Na's me2day account. She also posted one she took during her lovey dovey moment with JHW.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Ok Ok I said that i was going to take a break from the forum but it looks like i'm back.
I'm just happy for those two. As QIHM was airing i was wondering if he had done his military duties and it came up faster than i expected but you know i think the earlier the better because that means he'll return to our tv screens faster.

JW taking a break from romantic scenes? Oh no! i guess that means we'll have to watch QIHM to get the smoking hot kisses....  :P :-* I'll be sad if he doesn't do any more dramas or at least romance dramas. We love him! But i think now that we know how he feels I can only see him kissing IN on screen and off. But i really think that his two yr in the military is good because it will give the couple a chance to date or whatever (leaning towards the dating part) and and for things to die down.

Side note- I didn't know IN has a radio show. Also i love hong sister dramas but after see IN in QIHM i can't see her in the hong drama where she played the evil character.... sigh.....

Don't worry about antis. They're everywhere - especially Korean antis are like the scariest. For examples SNSD - they have tons of antis, yet they're still the most influential Korean celebrities. So we really shouldn't mind those comments.
I still believe in Ji Hyun Woo. He said he was a prudent person. He said he'd only say things he was confident about. He said he could do it - he could handle the media scrutiny. OMFG. Show me ONE Korean male celebrity who ever said something so f***ing awesome. He's really smooth words just like Boong Do :D He wouldn't say things just out of the blue.
Anyway... let's elaborate on the difference between a fan who "likes them together" and being a real shipper. Well, it's simple. Real shippers have FAITH. They have faith in what they saw. They have faith that what they saw will become true one day.
Because let's be realistic here - he's going to army. We won't hear a thing about him for 2 years. 730 days. Meanwhile she will be cast in another dramas. Let's say actors usually shoot one drama a year - that means we will see her in at least 2 dramas + CFs etc. She's going to have kissing scenes with someone else. She'll be paired with someone else. And some fans will ship her with that new guy. And maybe she will have another dating rumor. 
So being a real shipper means we will have to overcome this all. See? Negative comments are nothing compared to what we'll have to face, so cheer up! :)

Archived