❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

@Monster_1234 - Ah, thanks so much. I feel better. (LOL) Good to know she's busy and working. I remember JHW saying she goes to her radio show after filming and it's tiring. (so he wanted to take care of her) *heehee* 
I wonder who the guests are. And I also just wondered if word has been given to staff, co-workers and guests NOT to bring up the "confession". 
Yep, they made the front page here:
http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/
Grrrrrr...I wanna leave a comment to that reporter asking about the HB/SHK comment came from. :^o L-)
EDIT: OH, @lyra_brilliantez! We posted the same link. Ahahaha! 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still not done my asgment...i'm 'ruined' next mondayall because his lovey dovey confession
if we think back
he not ask if YIN love him or not...he asked for our blessing...that mean he,she already know that they love each otherit just she still do not know how to react because he ask for fan blessing too sudden, before the ep16 be broadcast(fan meeting come first)
we already see how happy they are...after the confession...there even classifications from fan that at the fan meeting, they look soo happy....
hope.....she will said YES even in private

Hey which,kind soul,whttp://m.enewsworld.mnet.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=7738ho can read Korean help to,give step,by step instructions to order the DVD? Read it here http://m.enewsworld.mnet.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=7738. The link to order is http://tvn.lifestyler.co.kr/drama/queenandi/

Guest flynnie

Here's the dl link for yesterday's episode of her radio.

Aired:June 8th
http://www.mediafire.com/?gf2dg62ap386p64

And you can listen to her radio show through smart phone apps.
Search "볼륨을높여요"

Hey which,kind soul,who can read Korean help to give step by step instructions to order the DVD? Read it here http://m.enewsworld.mnet.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=7738. The link to order is http://tvn.lifestyler.co.kr/drama/queenandi/

@JulieSean - Since you asked, I went to Yoo In Na's thread here? (I honestly don't know much about her and that makes me embarrassed) I found these pics:
Gillette.png
Gillette2-1.png
YINblackhair.png
Oh, she looks so pretty with black hair. And she had a major CF with Gillette? That's some big bucks!  Good for her! I also found this:
Yoo In Na is envious of Park Han Byul & Se7en

On March 15th, actress Yoo In Na guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart” and revealed her envious feelings about the Park Han Byul and Se7en couple.

The MCs had asked the actress if the couple were affectionate towards one another publicly. It prompted her to reveal, “On the last day of recording for ‘My Black Mini Dress,’ Se7en came to the film set. He was wearing impressive clothes and even came with chicken and a bunch of night time snacks for the staff members. When Se7en and Park Han Byul were sitting together, they weren’t even talking, but you could literally see their hearts floating above them.”

Much to the amusement of the studio, MC Kang Ho Dong added, “I think Se7en is probably the busiest man in the world. He has to do events, has to visit his girlfriend’s film sets…” 

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoo-in-na-is-envious-of-park-han-byul-se7en
HAHAHAHAHA! Well, she doesn't have to be envious anymore. 

Yup... I'm surprise too that the article mention HY and SHK as you guys never mention it here nor does the vid translated by some of you guys ever mention that... Seriously.. These journalists are just a :-q :-q

Guest ^azalea^

I just offline 5 hours from here and I already miss JHW and YIN.. I want new pics of them... I wanna know how happy they are now huhu T^T
Anyway I saw some comments about their skinship.. when YIN kissed JHW back in bicycle scene .. This is what I have:
vlcsnap-2007-10-30-00h07m38s140.png
And then I cant help it.. I think I have to post it again..
vlcsnap-2007-10-30-00h08m48s99.png
The look in their eyes.. What were the doing actually? :x  am melted realizing that in that scene, JHW were gazing at his beloved woman.. huahh!! :\">

Guest arthyarchie

i still not done my asgment...i'm 'ruined' next monday

all because his lovey dovey confession

if we think back

he not ask if YIN love him or not...he asked for our blessing...that mean he,she already know that they love each otherit just she still do not know how to react because he ask for fan blessing too sudden, before the ep16 be broadcast(fan meeting come first)

we already see how happy they are...after the confession...

there even classifications from fan that at the fan meeting, they look soo happy....

hope.....she will said YES even in private

@juliesean
its hard..you have to make assumptions
1. based on the interactions she seems pretty caring. Not only caring, but she invades his space. Do you remember them reading script in"lover" fashion? she had her hand very close to his. And then she did a 1001 stuff that definitely invaded his space, whether within the drama or not. For eg- she fed him. Very big invasion of space there. very intimate gesture. She had no bzness doing that if she was just a colleague. If she doesnt want gossip she should NOT be doing that. and having done that you cannot say there is nothing going on.which paints her as a flirtatious person. We are still in Asia if I remember correctly and feeding a guy is a wifelike gesture which you do when you are on that level of relationship (well, my asia is prudish..hehehe). 
2. this invasion of space, aroused his tender feelings. She kept doing stuff that would make a guy fall for you. Eg what he said about her silently putting earphone to his ear..he was astounded by that and fell for her hard then and there. Whereas before he may be entertaining the thought and liked her and all, but when she showed him that much care and love, WHAMMO, he fell. 
I challenge anyone to say that its her nature..because she cannot be blind or dumb to his interest...she must know..and when you know, you naturally back away..you DONT do stuff like invade his space anymore..I have when i was a lot younger, had loads of friends with whom one minute you are harmlessly flirting with , then they start to like you and you cant do that anymore ..believe me you know when a guy likes you,,,,he keeps touching you,  when he sits he sits close to you , if possible he will open his knees to touch you. he will be looking at you etc etc..
so back to In na- I think she knows he likes her and the fact that up to Episode 14 she was still doing all those adorable stuff., she must  not mind 
Not minding is not the same as having the same intensity as him...he said he LOVES HER. i cant get over it. it is  a big deal. In the western world, would this be like Johnny Depp confessing publicly? I mean , someone who is a known celebrity. He said he loves her. Love. The word love is there. And he said he is confident he can do it. Do what. get her to love him back??
I think she does like him a lot. Even care for him..but I also think she has been hurt before..maybe he hasnt . Maybe his past relationship he was doing the dumping. Or maybe he is very enthusiastic. So fast he fell in love?? Do you think he is that type? I think he is one who searches and searches but once he finds...THATS IT. he even said he is NOT GOING to ( be paired with any other ladies )- er d6 any more love stories now that he has confessed. 
I think because of that she needs to hold him back ..talk about their feelings..where are they going. with it..she never said that she rejected him..but she said she need to talk to him about these feelings..she is very honest too..the least she can do to him after his very brave announcement. She has to talk to him about the future. 
In conclusion (do i get extra credit for this) she llikes him, she is definitely attracted to him- tongues tongues! But she will take it slow . In na...whatever it is, you managed to get him to announce to the world that he likes youu..you are such a woman. I do not believe you dont feel the same. I think you are intoxicated by him. to be honest. You think hes cute and tall and you allready think he is attractive. you allready think he is nice and have qualities that makes girls fall for him....so what are you waiting for?Stop pretending, we are not fooled. 

been reading the thread from afternoon.. been a long time since ii stalk on a thread this much..was stalking weibo on thurs just to know how the ending was like..but was stunned & over the moon to hear that JHW confessed his feelings! xDDya.. this kept running through my mind while ii was working on fri..ii dun think iim crazi.. xDD its just the chemistry between this 2 are too real to be just drama.. ^^on screen & off screen.. 
to say frankly.. ii don't believe statements the companies make.. (we should understand the company stand for making such statements too..)but ii was really affected by it...my mood went down abit after seeing all the statements..
this is the first time ii saw an actor confessing his love publicly..it was really brave of him & ii realli salute him for that! *aweesomee guy!*usually, a person won't do something like this if he knew he will be enlisting soon..he won't want a person he love to be facing alone or hurt by the media or public if he wasn't sure of the other's feelings..
haha.. ii admit that ii believed that these couple is real.. ii won't mind if they don't go on public.. ii really hope that this 2 years will make them stronger! (if they are really together.. ^^)no matter what, just hope that they will both be happy. :)

Arghhhhh.. I want to join the discussion.. dang I promised my frens to go out.. girls' nite out and I don't feel like going anymore. I made this promise a week ago... cheh.. I didn't know JHW gonna confess... ... I didn't know I was gonna be this affected...
BTW - Is YIN older than JHW?
I want to but in with my tots also... why JHW confess???

Jeng jenggg jenggggg
to be continue.. 
suspense????? No???
:D

BTW gals - You all are great... yeah he said blessing... yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... that mean YIN knew... blessing.... blessingggg
Owh I love that word
Blessingggg

You sure had mine long long longgggggggggggg time ago

Guest ess7

omg! did u guys notice the way YIN took the microphone from JHW and KDM? and when she passed it over to both of them~ totally different! ^^

During the QnA session

@SSK1 - I love yr take on this. Here is mine, but I may have to split into different posts otherwise it willbe one huge chunk of text to read which may be difficult on yr poor eyes. I think they have good impression of each other at the first radio show. Then coincidentally, they are paired up in this new drama. From the press conf, we can tell that they were flirting with each other. Hyun Woo was rather bold to put his arms around her, I don't think he is usually so forwards cos he is always respectful. She also flirted with him obviously. You can feel the vibe, that was why KJW looked like an outcast there right? -> Then, when they began filming, they could get along real well. After coming off THAT drama where he had to cry all the time that made no f....king sense. So I think he was rather depressed. Remember it was a 50 episode drama. -> But a great contrast in this drama, YIN being her sweet self is a refreshing change. I believe she made him laugh with her antics and aegyo. Of course they continued to flirt off screen as well. Like you said they invaded each other's space.

Maybe to her it is a just harmless flirtation at first, and for him, which guy do not like it? I tend to be like that too before I met my hubby. I invaded their personal space and find chances to be touchy feely. Then I got them under my spell too. :)) remember he was interviewed once and he mentioned he is not too sure about YIN becos she is nice to everyone. As the days go by, they find that they enjoyed each other's company and had great chemistry. That is why everyone see it do clearly. Their closeness is the same whether on or off screen, that's why they did not even realize,that theymhadmso many BTS that showed them to be very close.

They got along so well that they brought their own personal feelings into the drama. Using the drama as as excuse, they made out and realized,they like,that too. I think at this point, Hyun Woo had not thought about where this flirtation is headed for. Remember they were filming non stop for days and night. Then suddenly lighting struck which we knew exactly when. He realized the intensity of his feeling for her.

Guest fantasticbaby12

omg! did u guys notice the way YIN took the microphone from JHW and KDM? and when she passed it over to both of them~ totally different! ^^

During the QnA session

@ess7 - thanks for that clip! I'd love to know what JHW said at the .19 second mark to make everyone laugh and YIN cover up her face. and OMO, why does she keep hitting his shoulder in that clip? It's at the .40 second mark - she hits JHW's shoulder twice! At 1:08 JHW puts the microphone up to her mouth but her head is turned towards KJW. At 3:31 she leans way over towards JHW and tries to hide behind his shoulder? (plus she's touching him again - invading his space) SO CUTE! We need PJupiter to translate this clip.  [-O<
@flynnie - thanks so much for the download link! You guys are awesome! ^:)^

Archived