❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

@moster_1234- she has a radio show tonight?? Didn't know that! Can you understand it?? can you provide us poor starving ppl some info on it? 
She sounds sad??? Why? Is it the subject matter? the songs? 
Waah hang in there In Na....you cant be sad with Hyun Woo,. you look happy that day....it must be other things...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monster_12341430291583

@SSK1  @ tessieroo  she was reading out messages and song requests from listeners and most of the songs were sad songs....Today's mainly just songs.. she's not talking too muchshe sounds like really tired?
I didn't know she had the radio show on tonight either! I check YG schedule before and it going goes up to this Sunday? I don't know if its normally like this or she's stopping radio? ?Maybe her schedule comes out weekly?

Guest wap72

@ssk1
yes it's 89.1 cool fm (kbs) but i cant find any working live streaming. i don't understand korean (other than anyeoeng, kamsamhamnida, chinggu...etc...those words we basically hear all the time in dramas) but i just want to listen to her voice.

@lovelyzie-

once you meet the right guy, you just know. you will commit. if you dont want to commit..perhaps this is not the right guy. 

having said that- he has found her. his soulmate. He is very sure of his feelings. Come on he is not a boy. He is a man. 

So what if he is going into the army..he needs to tell her that he loves her , he needs to tell the world- so that she can visit him freely. 

Please. write more. We need all the love we can get. I hope this forum will go on and on throughout his Millitary serviice...and I hope we can update each other about their news - wonder what happens if he dates someone else or she dates someone else...arghh 

Anyway yes do write more. Language is only one way to express  yourself. Feel free to draw, drool, spazz...

:)

@monster_1234-- thank you...at least you get to hear. I wonder if @koe can help us.. or @pjupiter471. 
She sounds sad eh..I think she must be really tired..they mentioned several times that they pulled all nighters during the filming
Unless of course she is not getting enough sleep- up all night talking or other things with her new bf...
sometimes after you make your declaration on your feelings, you get so excited and cant stop talking and talking...i was like that. Only difference is I still cant stop talking and talking ha ha ha

Guest Monster_12341430291583

@SSK1 
LOL yeah she's sounding better now :DBut she just keeps playing songs :( apparently weekends are song days ....

Monster_1234
I'm afraid to ask.... but how sad is the sad songs?

I guess we have to wait for those articles that mention In Na's last night radio show for tonight radio show...
:(:(

YOO IN NA SHI... FIGHTING!

Edit:
"LOL yeah she's sounding better now
But she just keeps playing songs  apparently weekends are song days ...."

You scare me for a few minutes there... good to know she sound better now but still sad songs... Maybe she is feeling mellow tonight. Who knows what romantic words she had heard from Hyun Woo... hehehehe

since JHW made the confession, I think YIN's and our emotion are the same, we are excited, crazily happy then because of the media, we get all worried, and sad >.< but then we come back to be excited and happy because we know and believe two of them are dating or at least they have feeling for each other  ;))

yeah guys...the past teacher contacted her because she /he is telling her to ACCEPT JHW NOW! 
Is what i wish .
Hints she can give: 
order of songsname of songswhat she says what she doesnt say. 

@tessieroo
Thank you. Can I put the entire article here: 

Love is in the air, both off and on the set of tvN drama “Queen In-hyun’s Man.” At a press conference to mark the show’s end on Thursday night, actor Ji Hyun-woo confessed that he has feelings for his co-star, actress Yoo In-na.

“I wanted to say this in front of all the fans of the drama. I love Yoo In-na,” Ji said in front of fans, the press and his family members in attendance.

The two shared a total of six kiss scenes, and Ji told the audience that Yoo was a source of moral support for him on the show.

He even cited actors Hyun Bin and Song Hye-gyo as previous cases of co-stars finding love off screen.

Meanwhile, Yoo maintained a calm composure and laughed it off saying, “This is startling. We need to talk later.”

Press as well as audience members were dumbfounded and didn’t know whether Ji was joking or serious. Ilgan Sports, the JoongAng Ilbo’s sports daily, reported that there was nothing about Ji’s facial expressions that suggested he was joking.

But when did he say THIS: He even cited actors Hyun Bin and Song Hye-gyo as previous cases of co-stars finding love off screen.

Guest szufontana

I suddenly thought of something:
Throughout the drama, I don't think I heard KBD call CHJ's name not even once. Even that balcony scene where he confessed, he just said, 'Saranghae'.
But in the public real-life confession, he said Yoo In Ah's name before he proclaims he loves her.Argh!!!

@SSK1 - Where did that statement come from? HUH? When did he say that? OMG, these new reports & articles are killing me. Each one adds something new that is probably total BS :-w
EDIT: @Monster_1234 - is she still playing sad songs? Does she sound okay? Gaaahhhh, I wish I could listen! 

Guest jambrenk

ohhh by the way,,have you watched happy together season 3 episode 235. isn't yoo in na said that she don;t really like good looking guys?

Archived