❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest thn22

I send all my hopes and blessings to them. JHW is enlisting this year so they might not get to see each other that much but I sincerely hope they will date and get married. Else, it'd be a waste of a good couple. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just read some tweet posted by @Rui0809 on twitter. there's a few part i thought it was very interesting!!! <3
「现场采访」小池说:接这部戏的时候导演就跟我保证说一定会给我一个开心果(带有小可爱的意思结果就真的给了我一个小可爱!下面有一片混乱!接着主持人问~你不要说戏里的,我要听你们的真是感受!小池低头,沉思了3秒左右,一点点结巴的说:我爱刘仁娜 #QIHM

Trans: {Live Interview][color=#ff0000] JHW said: When i accept this drama, director promised to give me a cheerful girl(?)[/color][color=#993399] in the end he really give me a cheerful girl! [/color][color=#000066]Then the host continues to ask~ Please don't talk about the drama, i wanna hear you guys' real feeling! [/color][color=#003300] JHW lowers his head and quiet(?) for around 3 secs, in a bit of stuttering and said: I love Yoo In Na[/color][color=#003300]

[/color][color=#003300]

[/color]

「现场采访」现场突然呆住了,刘仁娜也呆住了一下,然后就大笑想混过去主持人就说~那请刘仁娜小姐说你们到底是不是在交往?刘仁娜说~没有啦~我们没有在交往然后看着小池说~你今天是怎么了?平时不这样的~我本来以为我们没什么的,看来今天活动之后我们要私下聊聊了喔 
Trans: [Live Interview] At the scene everybody was stunned, YIN too got shocked(?) for a while, and then tried to laugh it off. Then the host said~ YIN please say are you guys dating now? YIN said~ no, we are not dating. Then YIN looked at JHW and said~What's wrong with you today? You are not like this usually~I thought there's nothing between us(?), looks like today after this event we need to talk privately

Guest p7879

JHW, i think, is a smart guy and i believe he already think about it a million times - to tell the world that he love YIN in front of his family is EPIC lol he already have many gfs in the past he sure got the MOVES lol and YIN's resistance is FUTILE haha

Read an update posted by @redpinkboxes I don't know if she has an account here or if she has and I don't know her username here... But I want to thank her for posting this...

http://redpinkboxes.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/ji-hyun-woo-is-enlisting-and-updates-about-their-relationship/

He suggested the tiptoe kiss...  =))

[color=#ffff66]After all what happened tonight... I'm hungry.[/color]

Guest wap72

oh shippers, our hearts!!!
from redpinkboxes regarding the tip toe kiss:

Ji Hyun Woo: That was my idea. The script said. The script stated that the first kiss will be a light and sweet one.. The second one will be a passionate one.. I always wished that when i have a girlfriend, i can kiss my girlfriend like that. And Yoo Inna agreed to my suggestion as well. My foot and Yoo Inna’s foot matched really well.

Yoo inna kept laughing as he said it..

He continued: That scene was filmed as a panning shot, so i could do it the way i wanted it..

The host asked about the tiptoe kiss.

Ji Hyun Woo: That was my idea. The script said. The script stated that the first kiss will be a light and sweet one.. The second one will be a passionate one.. I always wished that when i have a girlfriend, i can kiss my girlfriend like that. And Yoo Inna agreed to my suggestion as well. My foot and Yoo Inna’s foot matched really well.

He continued: That scene was filmed as a panning shot, so i could do it the way i wanted it..

OH MY GAWD. I TOTALLY THOUGHT SO - THEY WENT ON KISSING AND KISSING EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A PANNING OUT SHOT....AND THEY DIDNT HAVE TO..yeah..so he kissed her the way HE wanted to then, not as Boong Do but as Hyun Woo

Must say, this guy is SOO COOL. is he Kim Boong Do in real life? So steady, so sure of himself, so cool. SO SO COOL. I think, even if IN Na pretend to reject (come on girl, he wasnt alone in that pan out kiss scene) JHW would still go after her adn go after her until she gives up...and date him. A

And I think she likes him too...although she is more reserved =she is more giggly but maybe hurt in the past?? she is more wary than him..he however, despite his hot image..is such BLUBBER when it comes to love..he is SOO GIDDY in this post- my feet match your feet?? What are you Ji Hyun Woo- 16???? I m happy for you though..hehehe

I dont know what YIN will say..I just hope she follows her heart..we here can tell you In Na..go for it..it doesnt matter if you get hurt..there is no guarantee in love..just love, and go wiht the flow. and WORK at making it WORK damn it. or I will smack you. And if it doesnt ,then you at least have had the memories..

WHAT AN ENDING!! WHAT A BEGINNING!! The very very very FIRST TIME that a couple that we ship COME ALIVE just before our eyes! 

Must ask for translation of the translation though..what does cheerful heart mean, what does headphone during the ep 14 mean help help

And what did IN Na say?? No we are not dating ??We are actually engaged?? What what?? She would reject him in front of his mom?? and brother?? Noooo...i think she said er you never told me you felt this way ..! Spazzingggggg

AHH i just need to post again! After watching the video, all I can say is Ji Hyun Woo, props to you!! I'll  pray for you that YIN will accept your confession! Anyway sidetrack abit, he's like KBD, so calm expressing his thoughts. XD omo I can't sleep at all!!

Guest p7879

oh shippers, our hearts!!!

from redpinkboxes regarding the tip toe kiss:

Aster this shocking piece of development, I don't give a crab about the show anymore. My gut feel is that they are already together juz that Hyun Woo let the cat out of the bag without informing her first. So due to the shock, they are not prepared for the barrage of questions and how to handle fans, their,management companies, they careers, etc

Guest syapotter

Kyaaaaaaa!!!

Honestly, when i first found out that he confessed in public, i was like, "whyyyyy? U should confess in private!!"

But it was only after coming here and reading your post that it occurs to me why he did what he did. I admit that i don't know him very well yet so to know what his long-time fans think of his sudden confession, i am of course applauding his gestures. I hope it works well for both of them :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

seriously he goes to army this year??? my god what a "perfect" timing. well yoo in na isn't that young anymore. I hope they got married after army. hahaha *patheticfaniknow

Archived