❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...this news even better than the ending.

When i saw the news my first impression is WOW, he so brave.

I'm not believe this confession is for publicity. He's not that kind of person. I don't really know what in his mind, but as far as i know Korean Entertainment Industry are so strick bout love relationship matter.It'a big matter there.This is the 1 time i i hear korean actor confess his feeling,in front of many people and fans. So, i thought it must be a serious matter. And he must be thinking bout this be4. His confession will impact his carrier.

I really hope they not breakup, i do really love this couple. Actually, i hope they will date secretly and make confession when they're ready to get married
And i really hope YIN accept it, or she already??

Guest harushima

And after the show his family will be there and be like hey, meet my family... Family, this is the girl I like... *I'm still in a mess*
He's going to the army soon? :o

Guest angelagoh

i just read some tweet posted by @Rui0809 on twitter. there's a few part i thought it was very interesting!!! <3
「现场采访」小池说:接这部戏的时候导演就跟我保证说一定会给我一个开心果(带有小可爱的意思结果就真的给了我一个小可爱!下面有一片混乱!接着主持人问~你不要说戏里的,我要听你们的真是感受!小池低头,沉思了3秒左右,一点点结巴的说:我爱刘仁娜 #QIHM 
Trans: {Live Interview] JHW said: When i accept this drama, director promised to give me a cheerful girl(?) in the end he really give me a cheerful girl! Then the host continues to ask~ Please don't talk about the drama, i wanna hear you guys' real feeling!  JHW lowers his head and quiet(?) for around 3 secs, in a bit of stuttering and said: I love Yoo In Na

「现场采访」现场突然呆住了,刘仁娜也呆住了一下,然后就大笑想混过去主持人就说~那请刘仁娜小姐说你们到底是不是在交往?刘仁娜说~没有啦~我们没有在交往然后看着小池说~你今天是怎么了?平时不这样的~我本来以为我们没什么的,看来今天活动之后我们要私下聊聊了喔 
Trans: [Live Interview] At the scene everybody was stunned, YIN too got shocked(?) for a while, and then tried to laugh it off. Then the host said~ YIN please say are you guys dating now? YIN said~ no, we are not dating. Then YIN looked at JHW and said~What's wrong with you today? You are not like this usually~I thought there's nothing between us(?), looks like today after this event we need to talk privately

OH MY GREAT AUNT!! HE confessed !!! SO much like what hes been doing this whole drama...hes the more demonstrative of the 2
AIIIIII hope they last adn last and last....BTS please!!!http://dramahaven.com/ji-hyun-woo-bombshell-confession-i-really-like-yoo-in-na/#ixzz1x7fwwFtF
oh my gawd..how he got so brave...hes not even scared of her rejection...meaning...she has allready confessed also!! I dont understand when they fell in love...at first sight?? No wonder that saranghae confession sounds soooo realll!!! And the kiss - embarrassed because it was real, In Na/? First time you kiss so deeply?? In your life or in a drama----oh my gawd his mom was there too!!! 

Official at the scene said, “Didn’t have the knowledge about the sudden confession of Ji Hyun Woo in advance. The atmosphere at the scene was stirred in an instant. Ji Hyun Woo, Yoo In Na and all the fans at the scene were in the bewildered state, the scene was at panic state for a while.” He added, “At that time, Ji Hyun Woo’s mother and elder brother were also there.”

An official of Ji Hyun Woo’s management agency said, “It’s not planned in advance. We’re also astonished now. Is watching the situation.”

Because of the sudden confession by Ji Hyun Woo, the originally planned activities of cake cutting ceremony and others to be expected after watching the grand final episode of “Queen In-Hyun’s Man” were all cancelled.

The news from the scene spread like wildfire through Twitter and other methods. The fan clubs of Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo were also stirred. Fans said with a variety of reactions and poured out the speculations on the Internet, “Almost crazy,” “What will happen to their relationship,” “The confession of Ji Hyun Woo is so manly,” “The two people is so sit,” and so on.

Read more: http://dramahaven.com/ji-hyun-woo-bombshell-confession-i-really-like-yoo-in-na/#ixzz1x7xkb6XZ

Guest harushima

i just read some tweet posted by @Rui0809 on twitter. there's a few part i thought it was very interesting!!! <3
「现场采访」小池说:接这部戏的时候导演就跟我保证说一定会给我一个开心果(带有小可爱的意思结果就真的给了我一个小可爱!下面有一片混乱!接着主持人问~你不要说戏里的,我要听你们的真是感受!小池低头,沉思了3秒左右,一点点结巴的说:我爱刘仁娜 #QIHM

Trans: {Live Interview][color=#ff0000] JHW said: When i accept this drama, director promised to give me a cheerful girl(?)[/color][color=#993399] in the end he really give me a cheerful girl! [/color][color=#000066]Then the host continues to ask~ Please don't talk about the drama, i wanna hear you guys' real feeling! [/color][color=#003300] JHW lowers his head and quiet(?) for around 3 secs, in a bit of stuttering and said: I love Yoo In Na[/color][color=#003300]

[/color][color=#003300]

[/color]

「现场采访」现场突然呆住了,刘仁娜也呆住了一下,然后就大笑想混过去主持人就说~那请刘仁娜小姐说你们到底是不是在交往?刘仁娜说~没有啦~我们没有在交往然后看着小池说~你今天是怎么了?平时不这样的~我本来以为我们没什么的,看来今天活动之后我们要私下聊聊了喔 
Trans: [Live Interview] At the scene everybody was stunned, YIN too got shocked(?) for a while, and then tried to laugh it off. Then the host said~ YIN please say are you guys dating now? YIN said~ no, we are not dating. Then YIN looked at JHW and said~What's wrong with you today? You are not like this usually~I thought there's nothing between us(?), looks like today after this event we need to talk privately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3kLAQMzrvM

Hehehehe I feel this is what Hyun Woo would say to In Na if they are not together yet.. This song kind of fit them right now and also fit my feeling. I will go down with this ship!

Oops she denied they are dating though. So should we be worried?

Yang Hyun Suk (YG head) is very strict about his talents... when it comes to dating. Wonder what comes out of this...

I wonder if Kim Jin Woo admitting Yoo In Na is his idea type DID spur JHW on.  :)) How lovely that he did it in front of his family! OMG, too sweet! 

:x

I'm praying there will be a video floating around eventually of it! Maybe it'll be on the "special"!!! How friggin awesome would that be. (although I doubt it) 
Oh, I KNEW it. I just knew it. I read it in his eyes and his body language around her. I love that he just came right out and said it! *squeal* My adorable JHW! 

I hope I'm not intruding here but I need to shout out my looooove for them!! I loveee them to bits! I thought I was dreaming when I saw these news flooding my weibo and QIHM baidu! I was soooo happy and nearly cry with happiness! Couples that I shipped always disappoint me but this time, OMG!! Please forgive my spazzing!! (i couldn't care or bother anymore about the drama's ending at this point hahaha)

I thought Ji Hyun Woo was really brave and being extremely honest to his feelings. I think even if (touch wood) he didn't get Yoo Inna, he score so much points in my book now! However, now that news are out, I'm very worried for their future... it seems the initial plan of cutting the cake after the screening was cancelled due to his sudden confession. He went home after that and officials were saying they are not sure of YIN's feelings towards it so might need to wait till 8th June for their official statement. I'm kinda mentally prepared for the official statement tomorrow to be not as spazzable like now. Call me delusional but I'm holding on to any miracle I can have now! Please give me good news tomorrow!!! Or I will be so saddddd for JHW =(

Guest harushima

Read an update posted by @redpinkboxes I don't know if she has an account here or if she has and I don't know her username here... But I want to thank her for posting this...
http://redpinkboxes.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/ji-hyun-woo-is-enlisting-and-updates-about-their-relationship/
He suggested the tiptoe kiss...  =))
After all what happened tonight... I'm hungry.

Guest angelagoh

Yang Hyun Suk (YG head) is very strict about his talents... when it comes to dating. Wonder what comes out of this...

Archived