❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest caren1974

@JulieSean

In my opinion (with due respect with YIN's fan)  I think I agree with your comment.  I hope they find suited partners and be blissfully happy with each other's partner.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you guys are a bit unfair to YIN. Most of you are sympathizing for JHW but none of us know what are the reasons they broke up, we can only speculate. Why can't you also feel bad for YIN as well? Even if it was YIN who broke it up, it must have been hard for her to do it as well. Both of them knew that it will be hard to keep their relationship with it being new when JHW entered the military. It just happened that their relationship didn't make it.

That's just my opinion by the way. Anyway I just wish each of them the best.

Something must have happened that one or the other found out about because if the problem was the distance, you don't put up with it for a year and a half and then end it a few months before they get back.  One of them probably did something with someone else and admitted it or the other found out about it and ended it. To me it doesn't make sense that you put up with the distance that long and then right before you are going to be in the same city again, you end it because the distance is causing problems in the relationship. you wait it out and try and resolve the issues first before ending it.Maybe this is all a big scam by their agencies and these two to get their relationship back under cover.If she goes on We Got Married, I am definitely jumping on Ji Hyun Woo's side though. 

jcruz

said: Something must have happened that one or the other found out about because if the problem was the distance, you don't put up with it for a year and a half and then end it a few months before they get back.  One of them probably did something with someone else and admitted it or the other found out about it and ended it. To me it doesn't make sense that you put up with the distance that long and then right before you are going to be in the same city again, you end it because the distance is causing problems in the relationship. you wait it out and try and resolve the issues first before ending it.Maybe this is all a big scam by their agencies and these two to get their relationship back under cover.If she goes on We Got Married, I am definitely jumping on Ji Hyun Woo's side though. 

Guest caren1974

OR everyone, I have this nagging feeling that they are still together...it's just a way to get JHW's career on track to attract more fans...dating secretly so it won't be too much issue.

I wouldn't mind if another rumor of them together seen somewhere.  May be we have to get clues for this thread. ;))

caren1974 said: OR everyone, I have this nagging feeling that they are still together...it's just a way to get JHW's career on track to attract more fans...dating secretly so it won't be too much issue.

I wouldn't mind if another rumor of them together seen somewhere.  May be we have to get clues for this thread. ;))

Article: The entertainment industry of May, lots of new relationships and break ups

Source: 
OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,494, -28] I think news of Chun Jung Myung breaking up was the biggest shock... as for dating, Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook.

2. [+1,195, -12] I think netizens have gotten a lot more open about celebrities dating than in the past. Just 3-4 years ago, if top stars broke up, the media and netizens would be up in arms... But people are a lot more calm about it now.

3. [+1,234, -105] Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na breaking up was the biggest shock ㅋ Especially knowing that Yoo In Na already dumped him while he was in the army and her reps asked them to keep quiet about it until his discharge. Yoo In Na's reps media played so much as if Yoo In Na had waited for him all those 2 years and how it was Ji Hyun Woo who ended up dumping her after she waited for him, making him get all the hate~~ The queen of media play, really~

4. [+129, -2] Korea's becoming more and more like foreign countries with celebrity dating news being accepted freely. I like it. 

5. [+80, -7] Lee Na Young/Won Bin was the most sensational... shocking was Sulli/Choiza... and jealous of Park Ji Sung/Kim Min Ji

cr. http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-month-of-love-and-heartbreak.html

HULL!!

azil47 said:

jcruz

said: Something must have happened that one or the other found out about because if the problem was the distance, you don't put up with it for a year and a half and then end it a few months before they get back.  One of them probably did something with someone else and admitted it or the other found out about it and ended it. To me it doesn't make sense that you put up with the distance that long and then right before you are going to be in the same city again, you end it because the distance is causing problems in the relationship. you wait it out and try and resolve the issues first before ending it.Maybe this is all a big scam by their agencies and these two to get their relationship back under cover.If she goes on We Got Married, I am definitely jumping on Ji Hyun Woo's side though. 

Guest lhianji

honestly guys, i'm a bit annoy to eonnie YIN.. i already accepted the fact that they were broken up.. but at some point i see the fact that was YIN who broke up with him.. but in some point, i saw that they are both hurt in this matter.. huhuhu.. i love soo much oppa that's why i am so upset for the break up and i am too much affected for his health.. :( guyz please give me some advise i dont want to be YIN's haters but whenever i see her i'm totally annoyed..

lhianji said: honestly guys, i'm a bit annoy to eonnie YIN.. i already accepted the fact that they were broken up.. but at some point i see the fact that was YIN who broke up with him.. but in some point, i saw that they are both hurt in this matter.. huhuhu.. i love soo much oppa that's why i am so upset for the break up and i am too much affected for his health.. :( guyz please give me some advise i dont want to be YIN's haters but whenever i see her i'm totally annoyed..

rjn24 said: lhianji said: honestly guys, i'm a bit annoy to eonnie YIN.. i already accepted the fact that they were broken up.. but at some point i see the fact that was YIN who broke up with him.. but in some point, i saw that they are both hurt in this matter.. huhuhu.. i love soo much oppa that's why i am so upset for the break up and i am too much affected for his health.. :( guyz please give me some advise i dont want to be YIN's haters but whenever i see her i'm totally annoyed..

Sometimes two people that are dating both feel that the other person isn't the right one. Even if they feel that way it isn't always easy to say so if one person says it first- they shouldn't be considered the "bad one". It is worse to stay with someone that you are no longer interested in dating. 

Guest lhianji

huhuhu.. now i only wish them both happiness especially my hyun woo oppa..! but still hoping that they'll back to each others arms.. but now im really excited about jhw's drama comeback :D

I really don't like to see all the stories where they are talking about how much sexual chemistry there is between jwn and eunji.  I understand why people like her, but I am not a huge fan. I think she often has to be the center of attention on the APink performances making extra gestures and winking and waving all the time. Just not my favorite. We will see if this is any good because JHW was in a couple stinkers before Queen's Man

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kawaiiyuki

I agree with many of the comments about not know the real reason why the couple broke up. Even though they broke up I know it must not have been easy for either of them. Just like everyone else they thought /believed that things could work out. But long distance relationshipx are hard no matter what stage of the relationship a couple is in. I just wish the couple the best of luck in whatever they do.

I'm really liking YIN as the host of Get it Beauty (sorry i might have remembered the title wrong) and I'm interested in seeing our Oppa in Trot Lover. I wanna see him chemistry with other leading ladies. Even though it will never compare to what he had with IN-Unni. But the story sounds like fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kawaiiyuki

@angelangie
I totally agree with you. All we can do as fans of the couple is wish them the best of luck in their future. Although it might not happen i do hope they get to do a drama again. Maybe not anytime soon but in the future. After all lots of co-stars are doing dramas together again. I look forward to their next drama together. Even if they don't end up together at the end.

Guest kawaiiyuki

angelangie said: kawaiiyuki said: @angelangie
I totally agree with you. All we can do as fans of the couple is wish them the best of luck in their future. Although it might not happen i do hope they get to do a drama again. Maybe not anytime soon but in the future. After all lots of co-stars are doing dramas together again. I look forward to their next drama together. Even if they don't end up together at the end.

I was gutted to hear they broke up. At least they gave it a go and unfortunately it did not work out.
We may never know exactly what happened. I hope it was a clean break up and wish them both all the best. Hopefully, they will both find someone more suitable. 
Anyhow, I still love QIHM and will definetely re-watch it in the near future! 

I guess we no longer need to wonder if it is true that they broke up. Yoo In Na will be starring in a new drama that is on the same night and time as Trot Lovers. There is no way she would take a role to compete with her boyfriend. In fact, seeing the timing of the drama and the nights it will be on, I guess JiHyun Woo must have done something to make her want to seek revenge by joining a show that will beat his.  Any guesses what made her take this show on Mondays and Tuesday nights when his show is on?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived