❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when we are crying here... meanwhile.. the knetz
cr. netizenbuzz

Article: [Exclusive] Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo break up after two years 
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+851, -9] I don't get what the point of going public before he went to the army was. I wonder if Rain and Kim Tae Hee are still dating.
2. [+691, -10] Minus the time he was in the army, did they date for even a month?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+507, -5] Who knows what the actual amount of time they dated was, whether it was 2 years, a year, or a month.
4. [+90, -12] Whatever they broke up over is their problem but I think it was wrong of him to confess his feelings for her right before he went to the army.
5. [+72, -9] He basically needed a woman before and during his army service... and now that he's discharged, he sees that there are many other options available.
-
Source: Naver
1. [+4,189, -740] This is why you shouldn't wait for your boyfriend if he goes to the army
2. [+3,181, -554] He basically used her, tied her down before he went to the army and broke up with her as soon as he discharged....
3. [+2,586, -68] Had a feeling that was the case
4. [+2,060, -102] Hopefully they didn't break up after his discharge?
5. [+1,830, -62] Knew it, sigh...
6. [+1,270, -90] I'm a man myself and I consider any man who starts a new relationship right before joining the army to be trash.
7. [+1,069, -35] Why did he confess right before the army... He made Yoo In Na tied to the title of being his girlfriend...
8. [+847, -38] This is why you shouldn't date men right before they go to the army. 

Guest iamacutie23

i feel so sad with the news.. why oh why? just hope they are happy with their decision and their lives.. this is so heartbreaking  :(( :((

Just saw the news and like many shippers, it's really sad to see this news come true. They met beautifully in a drama filming and had such a romantic public confession but i guess their love wasn't strong enough to go through the 2 years military separation between them. After all when the time JHW was enlisted also happened to be the time where their relationship just started to blossom. Separation during honeymoon period of a relationship doesn't seem like a good thing to do. Anyway, they are both grown up and now that JHW has completed his military duties, who knows there might still be hope between their relationship. I still believe in them both since JHW's confession made to YIN wasn't any simple one. Public confession plus the heartfelt words that he said to YIN before they got together.

well maybe they were madly in love after the drama, i guess it happens since that show is so romantic.

i sort of guess when IU turned dwn to act with jhw.

i hope yoo in na meet a good man soon, she is past 30 n shd be dating a potential marriage partner

I was their shipper too 2 years ago....when we are so happy that 2 yrs has passed to be able to see jhw, we heard such a sad news.

We understand distance is really a killer. Esp when the blossom time. Both 2 of them are adults and I'm sure they know what they are heading now.

But In-hyun couple...or rather men-boong couple will alwayz be a good memories in me.

Hope they will find their Mr & Ms Right soon.

Guest caren1974

I hope they did everything to save their relationship coz distance is not the issue.  I know a lot of couples is able to continue.  Still very sad...
:(( :(( :((

I did not know that IU turned down the role in his new show- very interesting. Who knows maybe now that they are both free they might meet up again and rekindle the relationship. Lots of couples break up and get back together. I do wonder if they would ever work together again on a show or in a movie?

Guest heaven85

Sadly I just think they grew apart. Maybe the distance made them realize they are not as suitable as they thought. It was very soon after filming

Guest rei_bbe2as

this is such a sad news. they were the only real life couple i admired a lot. nevertheless, i hope they are happy and successful in whatever they do. :(

I'm devastated. I still remember how we all gathered here once we saw their magic. And the joy we felt when he confessed at the last episode screening.

It's sad that he's getting negative comments for having confessed before he enlisted. Leave him alone!!! I'm sure she broke it off.

Guest lhianji

JulieSean said: I'm devastated. I still remember how we all gathered here once we saw their magic. And the joy we felt when he confessed at the last episode screening. It's sad that he's getting negative comments for having confessed before he enlisted. Leave him alone!!! I'm sure she broke it off.

As a person who started this thread.... I don't even have words to describe my feels  :'( Well... at least they will always be the couple who went bravely public... who knows... if they're fated to be together maybe one day they will return to each other...

Guest lhianji

i hope they will reunite another drama or they will back to each other.. YIN is old enough for the wed. and i hope there's no 3rd party between their rel. they are look good together..please reunite again..

Guest kawaiiyuki

So sad that they they broke up. I think what was hard was because they were such a new couple they didn't get to build that solid relationship.
 I just hope that maybe they'll do a drama together again cause acting wise they have awesome chemistary.

@aisling   Where have you been? Didn't even see you in other threads.

I heard from DC that they actually broke up in Dec, when the rumours started. But they didn't reveal it for fear on backlash that YIN broke up with him whilst he was still in the army. 
He's the one on the losing end because they still broke up despite his grand public gesture. Poor JHW !! I'm sure he will get over it cos it's been 5 months? Imagine breaking up with him while he was serving his country. That's low....

Guest lhianji

JulieSean said: @aisling   Where have you been? Didn't even see you in other threads.

I heard from DC that they actually broke up in Dec, when the rumours started. But they didn't reveal it for fear on backlash that YIN broke up with him whilst he was still in the army. 
He's the one on the losing end because they still broke up despite his grand public gesture. Poor JHW !! I'm sure he will get over it cos it's been 5 months? Imagine breaking up with him while he was serving his country. That's low....

Archived