❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maashi

guys, just heard the news that IU got offered the female lead role for Trot

Lovers. The male lead for that drama has already been confirmed to be our boy : Ji Hyun Woo.

Uh.... Awkward? >_>;

Guest lhianji

LavelyShai

said: Ji Hyun Woo may be making his drama comeback soon after he's discharged, he's been offered a role recently. 

Returning from the army soon, Ji Hyun Woo has become a strong candidate for Trot Lovers

Ji Hyun Woo’s agency spoke with Newsen on May 2, saying, “We’ve received an offer from Trot Lovers and are positively considering it. As it’s a production with June as a goal and Ji Hyun Woo being discharged in early May, we’re worried that it might be too burdensome for the actor."
Trot Lovers is scheduled to air following the conclusion of KBS’ Big Man, starring Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Da Hee, and Choi Daniel. If Ji Hyun Woo takes the offer, he’ll be playing the genius musician Jang Jun Hyun. 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyun Woo will officially be discharged on May 6. 
MWave

Guest maashi

IU hasn't been confirmed just yet. I like her, but I don't think she should take on this one. 

I hope she suggest director to give the role to her best friend Yoo Inna :-P 8-> :D

Guest Iviih

Guys I have bad news :(
Remember when media said YIN and JHW broke up? YIN agency denied it and said they were still a couple, but JHW agency said they would check it out and never gave us an answer? Today  JHW was officially discharged, and when asked about YIN he said it was a hard question to answer! Noooooooooooo, so they broke up??
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/ji-hyun-woo-officially-discharged-from-military-service

Yoo In Na's reps respond to questions raised about whether the actress and Ji Hyun Woo have broken up

Yoo In Na's reps have responded to questions being asked by fans and media following her boyfriend Ji Hyun Woo's discharge event.

Questions arose when she did not attend his discharge event and Ji Hyun Woo had offered an ambiguous response when asked about Yoo In Na (check out the previous article here). This left fans and netizens wondering if the two had perhaps drifted apart and split ways.

However, her agency YG Entertainment rep told several media outlets, "Yoo In Na has various schedules including a narration for a documentary so she couldn't make it to the site of Ji Hyun Woo's discharge... Due to her movie filming, Yoo In Na is going back and forth between Korea and China. She return to Korea from China on the 5th and is busy with her domestic schedule... Although she wasn't able to attend Ji Hyun Woo's event, the two are still dating fondly."

Yoo In Na is currently filming her Chinese film 'Wedding Bible' and taking on her MC activities on KBS Cool FM's 'Yoo In Na's Volume Up' and OnStyle's 'Get It Beauty'.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/yoo-in-nas-reps-respond-to-questions-raised-about-whether-the-actress-and-ji-hyun-woo-have-broken-up

Ji Hyun Woo discharges from the army

Monday, May 05, 2014  
2014050608255178059_1_59_20140506093504.
2014050608255178059_2_59_20140506093504.

Article: Ji Hyun Woo discharges amidst fan support... avoids questions on Yoo In Na
Source: Star News via Nave

1. [+3,451, -52] Did they break up? Why is he avoiding the questions?

2. [+2,344, -17] He has braces

3. [+2,188, -32] Almost couldn't recognize him through the pictures...

4. [+1,762, -13] He has braces....

5. [+696, -14] Feels like they broke up...;; I think Yoo In Na never wanted to date him since he was enlisting in the army but Ji Hyun Woo went public with it so she just went along with it for the time being... and never found the timing to break up and left it until he discharged. I bet there'll be an article soon saying they're good friends now. 

6. [+621, -7] I think they broke up. Both of them avoid talking about each other when all they need to say is that we're doing fine. 

7. [+612, -11] Can you get braces in the army? Anyway, they've already gone public with their relationship so I don't understand why he's avoiding questions... Did they really break up?

8. [+552, -6] Seems like they broke up

-Article: Yoo In Na reps, "She is still dating Ji Hyun Woo... couldn't attend his discharge ceremony due to a schedule"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,097, -10] All Ji Hyun Woo had to say was that they're doing fine. Why cause a misunderstanding by beating around the bush. Was he angry that she wasn't at his discharge ceremony ㅎㅎ

2. [+734, -15] So they're still together ㅋㅋ Well, Yoo In Na waited for him for two years so I hope they're happy together for a long time!

3. [+596, -9] Something changed about this hyung's face... anyway, fighting to the both of them.

4. [+518, -13] Thought they broke up

5. [+211, -32] Ji Hyun Woo's a sneaky one. He went public with the relationship right as he enlisted so that Yoo In Na couldn't date anyone else... and he makes it obvious he's mad at Yoo In Na for not attending his discharge ceremony like this ㅋㅋ A bit immature if you ask me ㅋㅋ
-credits: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/05/ji-hyun-woo-discharges-from-army.html

I'm so happy that JHW finally discharged. I'm hoping that they didn't break up huhuhu!

These 2 sure got us worried......  @-)

CR: http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/05/yg-entertainment-explains-yoo-in-nas-absence-from-ji-hyun-woos-military-discharge/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YG Entertainment Explains Yoo In Na’s Absence from Ji Hyun Woo’s Military Discharge

Ji-Hyun-Woo-Yoo-In-N-800x450.png

It has been revealed that actress Yoo In Na was unable to attend actor Ji Hyun Woo’s discharge ceremony due to a busy schedule.

On May 6, a representative from the actress’s agency, YG Entertainment, explained toNewsen, “Yoo In Na is currently in the middle of completing her work schedule. Due to her busy schedule, she was could not be at Ji Hyun Woo’s discharge ceremony,” through a phone conversation.

The representative continued, “Yoo In Na was filming a movie in China and returned to Korea yesterday (May 5). However, her schedule, including her radio program, did not allow time to attend the ceremony. The two of them are still meeting well.”

Earlier, Ji Hyun Woo was discharged from his military service and returned to civilian society, but Yoo In Na’s absence from the ceremony stirred much curiosity from the media and fans.

In other news, Yoo In Na is currently in the midst of filming a Chinese movie, “Wedding Bible,” as well as hosting KBS Cool FM’s radio program “Yoo In Na’s Raise the Volume,” and being an MC for On Style’s “Get It Beauty 2014.”

Also, it has been reported that Ji Hyun Woo will be cast in KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Trot Lovers,” which will be airing this June.

Guest misspinky

^i'm really doubtful that they didn't break up, seeing as JHW is the type to say what's on his mind. I think they're in a complicated state as do most of the couples that the guy is/was in the army. I do hope that they're still together though, they make a cute couple!

Guest lhianji

i think oppa is really sad and they had lovers quarrel cause JHW oppa really miss YIN and unfortunately YIN cant attend his discharge.. i hope they still together and they will appear on small screen soon for more confirmation.. hahah! i think this two lovely couple want us to be curious.. heheh.. i love you so much oppa! Welcomback to you!!!

Guest maashi

Guys I have bad news :(

Remember when media said YIN and JHW broke up? YIN agency denied it and said they were still a couple, but JHW agency said they would check it out and never gave us an answer? Today  JHW was officially discharged, and when asked about YIN he said it was a hard question to answer! Noooooooooooo, so they broke up??

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/ji-hyun-woo-officially-discharged-from-military-service

NO , :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( I can't believe this....

is there any news about them??

Why everywhere is so quite?? O_o

Guest kawaiiyuki

Well I think besides Oppa confessing he really like IN to the world, I think both are really private. Well as private as you can be in the world of entertainment and everyone knowing you're dating. I think they're still going strange although i wouldn't be surprised that they had a fight. Couples have fights.
I'm just glad Oppa is back and I can't wait to see him in the new drama.

Guest maashi

yah, you are right...

I have to control myself ...

funny-keyboard-control-key-missing.jpg

I wish health and happiness for both of them...

Guest dramalover88

Although he is resting after his service.I am getting very curious abt their love life..yoo in na rep state that those romurs are false but why ji hyung woo is not reponding to this romur..oh oh I being impatient..plz plz don't split I ship u both so much...

Ji Hyun-woo signs on as Trot Lovers’ haughty hero by javabeans | May 7, 2014 | 38 Comments

jihyunwoo_33.jpg

Aw yay, so after announcing the possibility of a post-army comeback, Ji Hyun-woo (Queen In-hyun’s Man) has confirmed that he will be taking the lead in Trot Lovers. He was only just discharged from his two-year service (May 6 was the date), so he sure is itching to get back to work.

Trot Lovers is a KBS romantic comedy that’ll pair a star musician with a young woman “who can’t live without trot music,” and they’ll work together to make her into a trot singer. His character who has looks, musicality, and mainstream popularity, but he’s “haughty enough to make you grind your teeth.”

Yep it’s a familiar archetype in dramaland, but it’s not one that Ji Hyun-woo has taken on before. In fact it’s part of why I love Ji Hyun-woo (and not just because of his career-defining turn as a smart, witty time-traveler in Queen In-hyun’s Man), because he always has such a warm, welcoming vibe to his acting. (See: My Sweet Seoul, where he played a sweet and adoring noona-killer; or Birth of the Rich, where he was a commoner determined to claim his chaebol status; or Invincible Lee Pyeong-gang, where he played a modernized take on the folkloric fool On-dal.)

And not that you’ve gotta be a musician to play a musician, but it can only help, and Ji Hyun-woo has plenty of talent on that front. He was the former guitarist and backing vocalist for rock band The Nuts (which has since re-formed with new members); check out some of his skills.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/ji-hyun-woo-signs-on-as-trot-lovers-haughty-hero/

Archived