❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

Guest izyanesa

It will be less than a month right before we seing our hero back....i wish to hear good news from both of them as soin he come out from the military ^^~

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am a silent fan of Yoo In na and Ji Hyun Woo couple. i am excited for their reunion and can't help myself missing them, yes, it's been two years since i fell in love with their love team. hope to see them together in a project again, let's say Queen In Hyun's Man Season 2: Living in the Present World. hehehe
I have lots of favorite scenes in their drama and honestly i can't pinpoint what where is the most outstanding since all of the are DAEBAK!
BTW did Ji Hyun Woo sang in the OST of their drama?

Guest MiraS

Just watching ninja assassin which Rain look so hot! But why i feel there is some resemblance between him and our ji hyun woo oppa??makes me miss him more..gosh..i hope he out from his enlistment soon.. :D

wordswoo said: i am a silent fan of Yoo In na and Ji Hyun Woo couple. i am excited for their reunion and can't help myself missing them, yes, it's been two years since i fell in love with their love team. hope to see them together in a project again, let's say Queen In Hyun's Man Season 2: Living in the Present World. hehehe
I have lots of favorite scenes in their drama and honestly i can't pinpoint what where is the most outstanding since all of the are DAEBAK!
BTW did Ji Hyun Woo sang in the OST of their drama?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maashi

ya..... i want ,too.

but..... :-(( :-(( :-((

this would be like a dream for me. ( I really need crying stamp :-(( :-(( :-(( )

edit: of course his fan are going to prepare special parties and plans, but I'm really curious about his girl's plans :-P )

YIN was so cute dancing and having fun on the song Happy by Pharell on her radio show. This was I think last March.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"HAPPY - Pharrel Williams (Yoo In Na & Dickpunds - KBS Radio Volume Up)

cr: Thoa Kòi

Guest lhianji

OMO!! i cant believe this!!! OMO its been a year since i started to love Ji Hyun Woo off course same as unnie YIN.. and i cant believe that few days from now exactly 13 days i will see him again on-screen and hear new updates from him!! I think my stalker figure and like a pervert moves will start again so soon!! hahaha! <3 <3 <3 but anyways guyz,, 
please help our couple to dominate here in REUNION OF COUPLES..i'am dying for them reunite in new drama or have season 2 of QIHM..here's the link -----> http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/20/10-k-drama-couples-you-would-like-to-see-reunited/4 :x :x

I just rewatched QIHM, and I have to say, I can't wait til he comes back!  I hope he gas some projects lined up.  But I hope even more that he has time with his lady... and that they are still going strong.  It's been so long, but they have the best screen chemistry I've seen... like ever.  I like their project together so much... because even though she's a little older than him in real life, it doesn't feel like a Noona romance.  They balance each other so completely well.  As for the real couple, I really really wish them well.  Aja Aja!!!

Guest lhianji

Hi chingu! 6Days left for our Ji Hyun Woo's release from army!! guyz on May6 please help us to trend Ji hyun woo on twitter..
lets trend #WelcomeBackJiHyunWoo

like us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/jihyunwoofever

follow us on twitter:
https://twitter.com/JHWCourterPh

Archived