❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

When I saw that clip, she looked left and right, and decided to put in JHW pocket. I thought to myself what wrong with holding the little paper in your -hand a little until the precon end. Then I put myself in her shoe, and ask myself - Would I do that to my co-worker? or I would wait until precon end, and then throw the paper away. My answer: no - I would not do that, it's not very polite to put trash in some pocket unless I have that person permission to do it.

In this clip, YIN did not ask and very casual put in his pocket. Her action make me thinking she has reached a comfortable level, that beyond co-worker and into really really close friend level with JHW, where no words are needed. There is a very thin line between close friend and boyfriend especially two single adults, so there is another reason why I'm shipping them. :) =)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syapotter

Untitled-1.jpg
My friend and I had been talking about the photos that the cast took on their last day of filming (i think?). The way YIN took photos with both JHW and KJW is so so different. With KJW she looked so playful and looked like she treated him like one of his friends (or little brother?) but with JHW, she was more reserved, like she had to maintained some kind of feeling towards JHW. And I love the way JHW leaned on YIN, it reminds me of my other OTP ;)

I saw the pictures too. The different that I noticed that YIN more ladylike in the picture with JHW and with KJW more playful while JHW looks so dazzling and confident in black suit. :x

When do our girl act more ladylike? It is when we are with someone we have a crush or have feeling for, and when act playful with a guy normally we have no feeling, zero and nada chemistry with so we treat that person like a girlfriend.

I have to go to sleep now, so I can get up early and be ready for QIHM live :)

Final interview translated by @redpinkboxes here:
http://redpinkboxes.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/queen-inhyuns-mans-ji-hyun-woo-yoo-in-na-sad-that-the-drama-has-come-to-an-end/
"In regards to all the kiss scenes that has turned into hot topics, Yoo In Na expressed that the “tip-toe” kiss was the one that left her with the deepest impression. “Since i started acting, this is the first time i had a kiss that left me with such a deep impression. To be honest, i was really shy and embarrassed.”
Sure didn't look shy or embarrassed to me. I hope we get a BTS! :x

Guest syapotter

@

syapotter

: this is TOTALLY and absolutely my inner shipper talking here so i just wanna say "NOT so close, KJW!!! i know YIN is your ideal woman but that's JHW's property there!"

Guest ^azalea^

Waaa it's already three pages now hehe ^^v.. anyway Inna's eyes in 1st picture with JHW, her gaze is so soft.. I love it... It's like "I wanna keep this moment forever" *ahh am so bad at putting word --", hope u all could understand what am trying to say*.. That there's sumthing precious that she want to treasure =) And I dun feel it in second pic, like she's just take a pic with a friend.. ^^
And Another pic....
allQIM.jpg
Look at her head, leaning towards JHW =) and JHW's shoulder too... =)

I agree with all of u..the pictures of jhw and yin are suspiscious..u can crop them and make it a 2 shot..she looks so dreamy and shy with him.. And back to herself with dongmin.. Yeah she was casual and flirty back in april with him but now, after 2 months of fully acting of being in love, and having to go thru the entire process slowly (ie, more realistic depiction of falling in love ergo, more real likelihood of actually falling in love)- anyway after 2 months of kissy kissy.. Suddenly miss yoo is shy and mr ji is possessive?? What actually went down ms yoo and mr ji?? Did u guys actually get carried away?? There is just that LOOK that she has. Hmmmmm.....

Yeah... my inner shipper self was screaming "why are you so close to her, KJW?" This is probably what JHW was talking about - YIN is that kind of warm welcoming person so he's not sure what to think about her affection.

But I'd like to think in  this way - YIN isn't affected by the fact that she has to say goodbye to KJW. She's smiling brightly as you would smile while taking a picture with a close friend. On the other hand she looks really serious in a photo with JHW. Why? As a girl I'd say it's because she doesn't want to say goodbye to him. If I had crush on someone and had to part ways with him - I wouldn't look happy either. 

Just look at both of them. They both have really tender looks in their eyes andand sad melancholic smiles in their lips. So I'd say they look pretty crushed. What do you guys think?

Guest ^azalea^

agree with @Aisling that tender look in their eyes... Their eyes cant tell any lies. Even if they'll say nothing happened in the future, those pics will betray their words. There is mixed emotion there, it's not kind of emotion that just-friend-of-work or just-an-acquaintance would have. Yes melancholic smiles... it has bittersweet feeling, and to feel sad about parting with someone, means you have special feeling.. You wont feel sad for a stranger =) *ahh sudeen mellow feeling, imagining yoo inna being sad huhu*...

Ok guys...this picture...look at his left hand..where is it..its ever so casually and ever so proprietorily...on her knee. Yeeeee!!! They are THAT close? I was informed by @tessieroo that Hyun Woo is close to his leading ladies but never this touchy feely..but here , he touches so freely- he is at once so flirty and affectionate with her...and so want to have her close to him ! 
and where is her right hand...its behind him..and her other hand is..gasp!!  actually touching his arm! So girlfriend like!! Aiyaaaaahh..and him!! So bf like!  hes leaning against her..the entire bench was soo big..there is space even, between him and SK....but no, they have to squeeze together! 

aAnd look at this picture...where is Hyun Woo's left hand..entirely behind her....again , this is his stance when it comes to this girl,,,he is always in her space, in her face. which is his way of saying- please be  in his life. She's not exactly leaning away is she?? You know, I would totally spend my last night totally sad and hugging, having spent all that time on that emotion rollercoaster. And Im not even them!! So I hope they will continue to be in each other's life...so much touchy feely cannot be just friends...right???

Oh and don't forget Yoo In Na said "I will miss Kim Boong Do." Since Korean actors always call each other by their characters' names (during or right after the show) it's basically like she said she would miss Ji Hyun Woo. She didn't said she'd miss the whole cast, just Kim Boong Do :D

FINALLY A THREAD! Gosh I've been dying over these two <333
I thought I was the only one imagining these sparks, their eye connections, and this really really big chemistry -- like I could feel the tenderness in their eyes, in their touch as if I was the other's partner! But dang~~ Apparently, we are a big bunch! And still growing! :D
Anyway, I've read that some of you have seen a clip of the press conference when they were all touchy feely, when YIN casually placed a piece of paper in JHW's pocket and his face said 'Nothing new!' LOL. I was wondering if you could share us the link? I couldn't find it on Youtube D: I'm very unfortunate to have only "met" them last week (yes, the past days I was just going on a marathon watching the past fourteen episodes! Luckily I was able to catch up~!) so I haven't watched anything for the InGwa/InHyun couple except for the Baby Elephant guesting and QIHM of course. <333
Mega excited for the BTS episodes! though real sad for QIHM's ending but excited to know how things will finally unfold. I hope most of Episode 16 covers the epilogue~ I hate final episodes that lack in closure, in the epilogue! (More InHwa touchy feely moments!)

Well...if he whispers.....we probably wont be reading that book..hehehe
im wondering though why they were in bed. why ah? because they can easily read on the couch etc etc
i want to spazz about this http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7607
Ji Hyun woo acted as staff: there is a line there that made me beam...!~ 
"Although his scenes were completely filmed for the 16th episode, Ji Hyun Woo stuck around the set and helped out in every way he could, creating a brighter atmosphere during the last shooting. " 
Could it be because he wanted to stick around In Na? ....boy i hope he likes her and she likes him back..whats he doing there disturbing her..unless this is the drama..can anyone read whats on the clipboard thingy??.(pics thanks to enewsworld..) 
77411654.jpg

Archived