❤ InHyun couple (Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo) ❤ ... because MEN BOONG is their charm

aisling

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!! i was sneaking a peak at the forums before heading to work and i see the headlines
"Ji Hyun Woo confesses his love to Yoo Inna!!"

OMG!!! and i havent watched the finale yet but this!!! THIS!!
*HAAAAAAAA LLEL LUJAH!!*
YESS!! SIIINNNG thy choirs of angels!!
gawd i hope he really meant it and that he's not just pulling our legs!
Say YES, Inna!! You ABSOLUTELY MUST say YES!!!!
You have my utmost blessings!
Go!! go forth and multiply!!
Oh gawd! I will pray that she feels the same way about him and accepts his feelings!
I want them to have a long LLOOONNNG relationship that ends in marriage!!

Guest harushima

I will never look at the tip toe kiss the same way again.
Why did JHW went straight home? Maybe to avoid the reporters? No one was expecting that he would do that. It's not a major offence nor a sin to declare that someone likes someone but they're celebrities. Maybe he was advised to go home first and not make the whole thing big. And when there're celebrities and confessions and news there's the media. Why didn't they just laughed it off and say that it's part of the thrill? I don't know, maybe because of JHW's statement. He said that he's confident about it. And that means he's serious about it.
hmmm :/

Omo these two are gonna be the death of me. I thought for sure after EP 16 that I would be going back to my real life and not spend all my free time on soompi. Between JHW's enlistment news and this confession I am not sure my heart can take any more excitement today.

Ugh... they just need to get married and reproduce already. This is making me into a crazy person.

Just finished watching the raw of EP 16 and yea, I'd say they're totally making out.  :)) YIN is most definitely kissing back (she's almost jumping on him)  O:-) 
Did anyone see the blinking eye signal they gave each other at 51:22? What the...BD did that at the red carpet when he saw HJ right? 

Guest thn22

Usually, kisses are stiff. Like the people they don't even move! But honestly, every time these two kiss it seemed like they are sucking each others' lips off. IT was a make out session!

I will never look at the tip toe kiss the same way again.

Why did JHW went straight home? Maybe to avoid the reporters? No one was expecting that he would do that. It's not a major offence nor a sin to declare that someone likes someone but they're celebrities. Maybe he was advised to go home first and not make the whole thing big. And when there're celebrities and confessions and news there's the media. Why didn't they just laughed it off and say that it's part of the thrill? I don't know, maybe because of JHW's statement. He said that he's confident about it. And that means he's serious about it.

hmmm :/

P.S. MAJOR MAJOR props to JHW for making a PUBLIC confession. It always kind of bothered me how strict the Korean entertainment industry is with their stars, and it was a huge gamble for him to say those things in front of his family and fans. Come on In Na! Hee Min kissed BD when she thought she wasn't gonna see him again (like in action films LOL)... stake your claim on this beautiful brave man before he goes off to the military. JHW seems like an amazing guy, And there are lots of women that will exchange places with you in a heartbeat. I would include myself in that long line except for the fact I am already happily married. LOL.

Seriously though, JHW why so cool?

I don't understand how people can say that the confession is a publicity stunt.  #-o The drama is finished, so what else do they need to promote?  Besides, admitting having a relationship or liking a specific person is still a big NO-NO among korean celebrities.  And basing on him saying he's prudent, so he stands by with what he said.  I believe his confession, but I'm torn with YIN.  We had a REEL happy ending and I want a  REAL one now.   :x

QIHM not only gave us a wonderful show, JHW & YIN wonderful portrayal of almighty manly KBD and CHJ. Now we even have JHW being THE MAN!! That is of course if his confession is true and not a fan service. If he were to be rejected by YIN, i think it will be really sad but i guess we have to respect their decision because its their real feelings and not drama anymore. Suddenly i have an image of a possible press conference with the both of them present to explain about his confession and maybe YIN start reciting poem like that of Lee JaeHa in King2hearts.. Hahahaha... Anyway, if the confession is for real, not only us fans and shippers can't sleep, both JHW and YIN agency staff can't sleep too considering all the stuff they have to deal with in hours time. As a fan, of course i hope we will hear good news of how this drama really bring them together.

Omo these two are gonna be the death of me. I thought for sure after EP 16 that I would be going back to my real life and not spend all my free time on soompi. Between JHW's enlistment news and this confession I am not sure my heart can take any more excitement today.

Ugh... they just need to get married and reproduce already. This is making me into a crazy person.

All kidding aside though I would definitely try to send them a wedding gift if they do get married. Call it the fan fund. LOL. Oy. JHW just keeps getting better and better in my eyes. Lets hope that YIN likes corny things as much as Hee Jin does. What he did is no different than what HJ did on the plane. Except without the interlacing of fingers and uber close proximity of faces, darn it.

@lyra_brillantez, @tessieroo, @wap72, @koe
Thanks ladies for your contribution regarding links and translations to the finale videos! I'll provide a detailed translation of all the links as soon as I get back from class tonight! :D

I'm imagining their conversation at home. IN: why u make yr confession in front of everyone? HW: I want to be honest in my feelings so tat we don't have to hide IN: at least give me prior notice so that I am prepared. HW: aren't u touched I did this? IN: of course I am, but there are so many considerations. HW: we can only tke the next step. So you gonna reward me ? IN: come over now so we can make out without the cameras and audience !!

I loved ockoala's response:
On a happier note, Ji Hyun Woo confessed to Yoo In Na at the finale viewing party for QIHM. His exact words were “I wanted to say this in front of fans who love this drama. I like Yoo In Na, and I hope for your blessings.” Apparently it was a surprise to Yoo In Na, and her response was this will need to be discussed privately. Ergh, girlfriend, the correct response was to kiss this adorable boy senseless right then and there. He just turned your real life into an actual K-drama! Gosh, this just tickles me pink with glee.
http://koalasplayground.com/2012/06/07/ji-hyun-woo-confesses-to-yoo-in-na-at-the-episode-16-viewing-for-queen-in-hyuns-man/
I agree. She shoulda jumped on him for another toe kiss. :))

I loved ockoala's response:
On a happier note, Ji Hyun Woo confessed to Yoo In Na at the finale viewing party for QIHM. His exact words were “I wanted to say this in front of fans who love this drama. I like Yoo In Na, and I hope for your blessings.” Apparently it was a surprise to Yoo In Na, and her response was this will need to be discussed privately. Ergh, girlfriend, the correct response was to kiss this adorable boy senseless right then and there. He just turned your real life into an actual K-drama! Gosh, this just tickles me pink with glee.

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/06/07/ji-hyun-woo-confesses-to-yoo-in-na-at-the-episode-16-viewing-for-queen-in-hyuns-man/

I agree. She shoulda jumped on him for another toe kiss. :))

Guest flycrazily

OMGAH! i can't even fathom what to think about anymore! all i have to say, ji hyun woo is the coolest man on the face on this planet right now! im so nervous about what to come! i really wish that she'll say yes and that this isn't some cruel joke, but it doesnt seem like it! hopefully they can be like han ga in and yoon jung hoon!! han ga in waited for him during his time in the military. ah, a fan can wish right? i hope the best for what to come tomorrow >.<! queen in hyun man's is my favorite drama of 2012!

Archived