BoA -- Waiting

Guest lovablekrnstar63

Guest lovablekrnstar63
sang it for a friend who passed away this april
hiya guys ive been around soompi for a while but i hardly post up any of my music one of my friends passed away this april b/c he got involved in drugs and he got beat up to death b/c of it (so guys dont do drugs.. its bad for ya!) so i sang this for him.. i wish it was better, since it is for him, but what w/ my voice, it wont get any better and if i sing it over, then the song will become boring and i wont want to sing it anymore. so take a listen and c/c's are appreciated =) BoA -- Waiting (i dont use my soundclick anymore so i uploaded it)

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

aww.. you sang this song for such a special reason.. RIP to your friend.. i hope you feel better =) and even if its not that great, IT IS.. because you actually sang it for your friend =)

ill be right back to EDIT when i listen to your song once again RIP to your friend... :(

EDIT* I think its actually pretty your kind of off-tune but it was really good... Hearing you friend's story and listening to this song.. gives me this really sad feeling inside.. :( it seriously made my eyes watery....

Guest babiixru

OMGOOOOOOOD i love your voice <3 aww that is so sweeeeeeet! you sang it for him haha. he'll most definiately love it because i know i did ;) this is real nice, but a few off tune parts here and there =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Love Is...

i like this song .. u sang it nicely ... i love singing this song .. i like hearing other ppl sing it too .. :) ... ur friend would've loved it ....... iuno what else to say ... its soo nice ...

Archived