[Drama 2012] Beloved 친애하는 당신에게

Guest Bradamante

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest allanpaolo

Hello, I Just wonder if whose subbing Dear You/Beloved? http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/beloved/

Guest xopo17

Kim Min-joon and Park Sol-mi in a hotel at night

photo248030.jpg

On the eighth episode of the JTBC mini series "Beloved", Chan-joo (Park Sol-mi) can't control her feelings and leans on her ex-lover Eun-hyeok (Kim Min-joon) after witnessing her husband Jin-se's (Hong Jong-hyeon) affair.

Chan-joo was brutally dumped by Eun-hyeok 3 years ago about she weakened at the sight of him wanting her back.

These paparazzi still cuts are taken by the people who are watching him as he takes Chan-joo to his Residence Room at a hotel. These pictures will later make Chan-joo fall into a bottomless pit.

Out of despair seeing her husband with another woman, Chan-joo resents Eun-hyeok telling him, "Everything went wrong since 3 years ago when you left me" and he tells her "You can turn it back so come back to me". The two then fall into fierce emotions.

However, thinking about her husband, Chan-joo pushed Eun-hyeok away and ran out but Jin-se heard that they were together. The couple have a fight and Chan-joo asks to separate from him, not able to accept the situation.

It seems that Jin-se and Chan-joo who seemed so affectionate about each other at first feel changes in their feelings for each other as other people get involved with their relationship.

The eighth episode of the JTBC drama "Beloved" can be seen on the 12th at 8:45PM.

credit and source: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-min-joon-and-park-sol-mi-in-a-hotel-at-night-45391.html#OMIX3qLyobPXY1TQ.99

Its a good kdrama .. I like all the actors and actresses ..why Chan joo doesn't quit in that company and move on her life .. Jin se is a good husband .. She 's pushing Jinse to commit infidelity ..Ran loves Jinse but Jinse treat her like a sister but if he keep seing her it will develop his affection to Ran.... Anyway they are both married now .. Beside Myung dump her anyway .. Heish!!

I love this drama despite that I not fond of drama with complicated charactersbut I don't know why I keep tuning into this drama.The synopsis is keeping me to watch this drama because I'm eager to know what'll happen to Jin-se & Chan-joo's marriage. I hope they both can work it out together. Jin-se is a good husband in my view but if Chan-joo keeps pushing him to Ran, I'm afraid he'll turns to her anytime soon which is I don't want it to happen.I don't like how Ran keeps asking Jin-se 'How about you cross the line?'. It bothers me so much. She knew that he's married, why must you go and clinging to him? Same with seeking for help. The 1st & 2nd time, I still can tolerate it, but why is she have to bother Jin-se over & over (knowing that Jin-se is willingly to help -this bothers me also-)Jin-se, why did you treat other woman so good? It's not good you know, since you're married. I can understand the insecure feelings that Chan-joo have, because she's older than Jin-se and not too cheerful or bubbly, so she always feel that Jin-se will attracted to woman/girls like Ran.About Eun-hyeok, I really hope he can let Chan-joo go. He has a wife, although he didn't love her, he should try to instead of holding on the past memories. I feel a pity to his wife (although she's wicked to Chan-joo, but it's to get more attentions from her own husband who doesn't love her, so it's a pity, right?)
Hoho, I blabbered it too long =p 

Archived