[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Sound of the Desert 风中奇缘 (Da Mo Yao 大漠謠)

sugarplum892

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Akudiee

@chii87 thx bookmarked :) I will probably first watch the cut version (i think this is the one translated by viki and on youtube) and then maraton the uncut ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm only up to ep 24 but omg guys the FEELS are crazy! Usually, when I watch drama I'm always rooting for only one guy but this time their both just SWOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN! They both have their flaws but their also both perfectly matched for Xin Yue. I haven't read the novel even though it has been translated by Koala, so i don't know if it's a sad or happy ending. I'm just going to enjoy the ride for now, and see how everything turns out. 

@xXMzSmilesXx I agree with you.  I am at ep 28 and I am just over the moon with the two male leads.  They both bring something to the table.  I usually don't have second lead syndrome but I do this time.  Hu Ge is always great in period/costume dramas but I really didn't see him as the second lead in the beginning of this drama but WOW!!!! He is nailing it and making me want him more and more.  Eddie Peng has done an awesome job as the lead love interest. He is playful which makes him so much more sexy!!
Do Ma Yao is my favorite Chinese drama!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just finished this drama this morning and got very little sleep watching it :-<   I loved it !  Finally!! A love triangle that was not predictable >:D<  I loved the ending, because it went the way I was hoping.... I only wished we got to see what happened to the guys who tried to murder wu ji~ I wanted justice   ;))

dulceres said:
Finally, able to watched this drama and really love it.  Shi Shi is one of my favorite C-actress; she can really played the part.  The story is rather interesting with the love triangle and both men are capable of winning Xia Yue's heart.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest youcl_stv

#%(*#%*( SPOILERS !!! (#*%W$*&)@$&#(&
Just finished watching this and I love it soooo much! 
The main reason I'm here is, did anyone else just feel so heartbroken for Jiu Ye?!?! I soo wished for him to be with Xiao Yue. Everyone on here always praise Wu Ji and how he is the better one, but I just felt so much love and sympathy for Jiu Ye that I wished they had ended up together. My heart breaks for him, especially in the last episode. He is struck with so much misfortune and then he ends up alone in the end. Gosh~~ I mean, it is his mistake for not being honest to Xiao Yue in the beginning, but I don't think he deserves to be alone, especially with his companions leaving him at the end. 49tujg guidjffjeoiej0e so sadd :''(

youcl_stv said: #%(*#%*( SPOILERS !!! (#*%W$*&)@$&#(&
The main reason I'm here is, did anyone else just feel so heartbroken for Jiu Ye?!?! I soo wished for him to be with Xiao Yue. Everyone on here always praise Wu Ji and how he is the better one, but I just felt so much love and sympathy for Jiu Ye that I wished they had ended up together. My heart breaks for him, especially in the last episode. He is struck with so much misfortune and then he ends up alone in the end. Gosh~~ I mean, it is his mistake for not being honest to Xiao Yue in the beginning, but I don't think he deserves to be alone, especially with his companions leaving him at the end. 49tujg guidjffjeoiej0e so sadd :''(

Just recently found this dram on YT with subs and love it I like WJ character so the one in the wheelchair.. XY in my opinion was played for a pawn from the very beginning.. But I'm liking the way the story is written and put in production so have some more episode to watch come back with more thoughts later   

youcl_stv

said:

• 2 months later...
Guest severus

15647441978_4ca16d2d35_b.jpg

Eddie Peng is perfection. I'm kind of disappointed that he's never shirtless in this show? Or did I miss something? 

• 1 month later...

youcl_stv

said:

I loved this drama so much and I know I will be watching it again at a later time.  

I did feel heartbroken for Jiu Ye; however, he missed his chance.  Xiao Yue loved him so much, but he continually pushed her away.  However, once Xiao Yue and Jiu Ye came together their chemistry was magic.  I would have preferred a better end for Jiu Ye, although he did not have the confidence to love her, he risked his life for their happiness; therefore, he should have had some happiness at the end.     

Archived