[Drama 2012] Answer Me 1997 응답하라 1997

leeana21

Hi....its been 2 years....i just finished rewatch this drama but have question here because probably i missed it during the the marathon but which part of the drama the song delispice the confession was playing? Anyone remember please share thanks.......

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.hancinema.net/tvn-is-planning-to-hold-tvn-award-to-celebrate-10th-anniversary-92932.html

tvN is planning to hold tvN Award to celebrate 10th anniversary

2016/03/30 | 431 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

photo707333.jpg

tvN is planning to hold tvN Award to celebrate the company's 10th anniversary.

According to multiple sources on March 30th, tvN is planning to hold tvN Award to celebrate the company's 10th anniversary this year.

tvN has been receiving great reviews for their contents while they swept the main awards in the recent award ceremony for cable TVs. Including the entertainment variety shows, 'Youth over Flowers' and 'Three Meals a Day' by PD Na Yeong-seok, dramas 'Answer Me 1988' by PD Sin Won-ho and "Signal" by PDKim Won-seok also drew much popularity.

It is expected the award ceremony only for tvN programs will be able to put the spotlight on the contents and lineup by tvN, which are as good as the equivalent TV shows of groundwave broadcasting companies.

A source from tvN explained, "The award ceremony is one of the programs planned to celebrate the 10th anniversary this October".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some sort of spot light should be given to Reply '97 and/or IMO this perfection (an updated, long awaited reunion) needs to happen again! *positive vibes* All goes well.:)

• 4 months later...

I recently watched this show. I love this show and it is now one of my favourites. There is something really sweet about childhood friends falling in love and this was portrayed very nicely. After seeing the reunion of the Reply 1997 stars tonight felt like writing here.

TvN10Festival brought me here and i can't stop spazzing how beautiful yoon yoon jae & sung shi won's duet even after 4 years. I watched their bts, perf, photoshoot, etc, and still can't get enough. Can somebody kindly send me streaming/ download link of Taxi episode 271 with Seo In Guk & Jung Eun Ji with english subtitle please? Pretty please? Thank you in advance :heart:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello to everyone! Sorry for being late on posting here for these two (2) beautiful people. I love reading your comments and posts here. It gives me inspiration and love. We are talking some circumstances or "coincidences" of these two. I would like to add something also. Last 2014, Eunji joined "The Masked Singer". Guess what she sang? It's "LOVE RAIN". Did you know that Seo In Guk had a drama entitled "LOVE RAIN" (you can check it out) before "Reply/Answer 1997?

Another thing, he said that his ideal type is Im Yoona but he is not bubbly or not used of being giddy with her unlike with Eunji. About his previous relationship, I will not buy it because I don't believe that "there is" a relationship to begin with eventhough it lasted for 2 years. 

Eunji guested in WGM of Shinee-Key, right? Before, I asked myself why does she have to go through with that? She said it's because to give a peace-of-mind to the virtual wife of his. But now, I fully understand when I get to know the "EUNGUK" couple. She is telling to the Keyji shippers that they are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, these are my thoughts about these two. I am sorry for the long opinion of mine. I hope you get and understand what I am trying to say, right?:kiss_wink:

On 6/21/2014 at 8:10 PM, czakhareina said:

rukter

said: Hello 1997 chingus!! Just started watching this drama and loving it so far. Could someone kindly answer one question...in episode 1, what kind of surgery did the guy/main lead had? Everyone was making fun of him! 

:(

Thanks!

Hello there! Eventhough this is a late answer, I will still say it. It is a " Circumcision". In our culture, if the boy is in the right age to undergo it. Then, he will go through it.

Archived