[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest midnightgirl

tumblr_m5d8shm9nV1qiirbzo1_500.jpglooks like all of their hair colors are dark again... I already miss Minwoo's red hair haha
Anyways, I'm so excited for this episode!!! Can't wait to see what they're going to do on their MT :)

Guest epr67

HELLO SHINHWA fans  !  I represent a group of fans here in Soompi who are actively supporting HAJIWON and LEE SEUNG GI in the MNET 20's Choice.  Some of us, because of our love for Shinhwa and also because we know for a fact that HJW openly loves Shinhwa, are already voting for you.  We would like to know if you would be interested in joining forces with us by helping us gain votes for LEE SEUNG GI and HA JI WON while we all help you get your votes for Shinhwa?  We want them also to win as much as we want  HAJIWON and LEE SEUNG GI to win in their respective categories. We are also doing this alliance with you and BigBang who is not in direct competition with you . Please feel free to comment.  We would really appreciate your sincerity. THANKS and have a good day to all.

http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote.m?langCd=en&clk=

HELLO SHINHWA fans  !  I represent a group of fans here in Soompi who are actively supporting HAJIWON and LEE SEUNG GI in the MNET 20's Choice.  Some of us, because of our love for Shinhwa and also because we know for a fact that HJW openly loves Shinhwa, are already voting for you.  We would like to know if you would be interested in joining forces with us by helping us gain votes for LEE SEUNG GI and HA JI WON while we all help you get your votes for Shinhwa?  We want them also to win as much as we want  HAJIWON and LEE SEUNG GI to win in their respective categories. We are also doing this alliance with you and BigBang who is not in direct competition with you . Please feel free to comment.  We would really appreciate your sincerity. THANKS and have a good day to all.

http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote.m?langCd=en&clk=

Guest epr67

@lhjj @bellatina  THANKS TO YOU...WE ARE IN IT TO WIN IT...GO GO GO  BIGBANG-HAJIWON-LEE SEUNG GI-SHINHWA  . Hoping to get more positive responses.

tumblr_m5d8shm9nV1qiirbzo1_500.jpg

looks like all of their hair colors are dark again... I already miss Minwoo's red hair haha

Anyways, I'm so excited for this episode!!! Can't wait to see what they're going to do on their MT

:)

Guest Bellatina

Hi guys! I was wondering  where you can find the fanmail address to send to Shinhwa? Or to an individual member of Shinhwa?? I saw somewhere about someone sending fanmail [written mail].

Also, for MNet voting, how do you vote for another candidate when you initially were voting someone else? It won't let me switch... o_O

@Bellatina : At first it show my previous pick but then I click another box and it let me change mine. 
Shinhwa is currently at second place with 30%
@epr67 : I'm voting for Ha Jiwon as well so no biggie but I'm sorry I'm an Uhm Taewoong fan, hope it's okay :)
@lhjj : I really want Junjin's hair to be black agaiiiiiiinnn... 

Guest Bellatina

@Bellatina : At first it show my previous pick but then I click another box and it let me change mine. 

Shinhwa is currently at second place with 30%

@epr67 : I'm voting for Ha Jiwon as well so no biggie but I'm sorry I'm an Uhm Taewoong fan, hope it's okay

:)

@lhjj : I really want Junjin's hair to be black agaiiiiiiinnn...