[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you.......

SHINHWA BROADCAST EPISODE 11 ENGLISH SUBBED!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI22zKSGGMo&feature=g-u-u

credits: jeannious1128

Guest m@m@cit@

I hope they are doing well and not in pain :'(

btw, the return album is amazing

I wish they would have promoted more songs,

I especially love STAY

such a happy song

All updates are from Minwoo's FB page [:

[12.05.31] Minwoo’s Facebook photo update: Everyone has worked hard

Shinhwa having their dinner~ Everyone has worked hard^^♥

212g9cp.jpg

Credits: absolut shinhwa

LOL I love Eric's & the managers expression! Haha <3 They are so playful.

Guest limelover

Does Dongwan doesnt have personal manager?? in Documentary channel, he was driving alone.. Now in Speech Channel , his partner is ShinHwa Company's manager..

Kind a wondering..

I'm curious too. I've mentioned it before, But I met Dong Wan AND his manager last November. So I was surprised to see that he wasn't in the show. Maybe he's in between manager's right now.

About Shinhwa, their Managers and Contracts

Shinhwa the group is signed to Shinhwa Company for management right now. But each of the members have their own personal contracts with other companies (this has been since 2007, when Good Ent went under)

Junjin was with OpenWorld,

Eric opened his own company - Top Class Ent

Andy - ND Ent which I think they might have changed their name to TOP Media Group because that's the label on Teen Top's website. but either way, Andy has his own company as well

Minwoo - M Rising Ent

Hyesung signed his personal contract to Good Ent in 2007, then to Liveworks (which is basically Good Ent under another name...) when Good Ent folded.

Dongwan signed with Sidus HQ in 2007, not sure how long that contract was for, but it was because Dongwan was pretty actively doing dramas then and Sidus HQ is great for actors. So Dongwan's personal contract may still be with Sidus HQ, which may be why he doesn't have a "personal manager" since he's doing Shinhwa activities right now?

__

My wish is that after this album, Shinhwa member will continue to be really active =P I want Junjin on a variety as a regular. I wanna see Eric in a drama that doesn't have casting drama... I want Andy and Teen Top to do a variety show together... I want Hyesung to produce an album that he actually does promotions for (His first album was the only one he really actively promoted... everything else... I think he just was able to sell albums in Japan and Korea because he's Shin Hyesung. lol) and I want M to produce more songs... and Dongwan to do another really good drama again (Goodbye Sadness was really good!)

^^^OMG I so agree with everything you said! Even though they won't be promoting Shinhwa as a group, I want to see them all individually active!

Right now what I want the most is: I want to see Eric in a Romantic Comedy Drama and Junjin on Dream Team! I really wish my hope will come true!

Guest quisty86

Dongwan's with Liveworks too. I'm not sure about Sidus but he's in the same management with Hyesung. Also, last news I read of Dongwan's manager, his knee was injured.

Kobe concert to go before back to Korea. Let's pray for their health and safety :)

Guest sugarscape

this is a long shot, but might as well try. does anyone happen to have a copy (raw or eng sub) of dongwan/minwoo's come to play episode on 070810? i've been looking everywhere :( all links on korean blogs and torrents are dead!

Dongwan's with Liveworks too. I'm not sure about Sidus but he's in the same management with Hyesung. Also, last news I read of Dongwan's manager, his knee was injured.

Kobe concert to go before back to Korea. Let's pray for their health and safety :)

then his contract with Sidus must have ended when he went to the army then...

Sometimes I'm scared because they're all signed to their own individual entertainment companies. I know part of the reason why they do this is because this is how they ensure they have the most autonomy over their work - musically and theatrically (thus why they're the only group to be able to continue doing individual activities and still maintain their group for so long). But at the same time i'm afraid they'll lose out on opportunities that just automatically go to the bigger agencies....

But I guess if they're owners of their own company.. they receive more shares of the profit that they make from their work... =P

Hyesung will comeback with Group S , i assume. Some rumor said that.

@sugarscape have you tried YouTube? Lately, so many people that upload ShinHwa past variety show, but not in HQ for sure. Because last night i found, ShinHwa in 2006 show that I've never watched before, singing BSB's As Long As You Love Me. Got goosebumps, cause tonight im going to watch BSB concert and 2 weeks later ShinHwa at SG. Ahahaha

"Group S" means "Group Supreme?" Haha. Wow, I wonder how they came up with that haha. I don't know why, but I just find it amusing, I'm sorry.

Okay so my next hope is: Eric in blah blah blah, Junjin in blah blah blah, and Hyesung to release another album with Group Supreme! Hehe. Oh, I also want to see Dongwan in a film, Minwoo with an album, AND I want to see cutie Andy doing his cutie stuff! Haha.

Thanks OrangeSHCJ!

Guest Animeuver

I'm also waiting for their individual activities. Don't get me wrong, I love them promoting as a group because they're just so awesome, but I really really want to see Hyesung with Group S, and I wish Andy have his individual album as well. I kinda like his voice, it's a shame that he don't get many parts. He needs to be on more variety too~~ :D

Guest dontknock

Time really flies fast.. I am officially excited for the SG concert >.< I hope to see some of you there :)

Guest quisty86

"Group S" means "Group Supreme?" Haha. Wow, I wonder how they came up with that haha. I don't know why, but I just find it amusing, I'm sorry.

Okay so my next hope is: Eric in blah blah blah, Junjin in blah blah blah, and Hyesung to release another album with Group Supreme! Hehe. Oh, I also want to see Dongwan in a film, Minwoo with an album, AND I want to see cutie Andy doing his cutie stuff! Haha.

Thanks OrangeSHCJ!

You'll see Dongwan in one soon in July :) Aside from group S, I'm hoping Hyesung gets to sing for a drama ost and promote it.