Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120605 HQ scans of BEAST x JimRicky on Shoe Marker Magazine June 2012 Edition
mDFr1.jpg
UgY8r.jpg
YroEC.jpg
SZ0B2.jpg
Source: SHOE MAKERShared by: beastout @ tumblr

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like BEAST participated in another OST song! A short snippet of the OST song was played at the end of today’s episode of KBS Mon-Tue drama, BIG.

Overheard by; DUYONG2ST@B2STSG

Listen to the snippet HERE (Credits; 익긱왕님)

I got a feeling this is the rumor new BEAST's single that will be released soon (Idk, just my thought, don't quote me ^_^)

Edit

Re-up by B2STshows @ youtube

Guest myboyRobin

Happy Birthday to Dongwoon! Baby boy is all grown up, and I hope he matures well, and have fun on his birthday.<3

Ah so the new track is actually an OST song lol. Oh well this new song well do for now until B2ST's comeback.<3

Guest shinhdeplol

Seo Shin Ae on MBC ‘Come To Play’, “Who is the flowerboy oppa who’s a 180-degree different from his image in shows?”

Transcribed by; DUYONG2ST@B2STSG

When asked on MBC ‘Come To Play’ National Little Sister Special, “Who is the flowerboy oppa who’s a 180-degree different from his image in shows?”, Shin Ae wrote ‘Lee Ki Kwang oppa’.

MC Yoo Jae Suk asked how different is he and Shin Ae said, “In the show (Highkick), he was an oppa who was very innocent and is the type of guy who would only look at one girl.”

She continued, “He is nice but because he exercises a lot, strong and charismatic, so he’s that kind of oppa and I was rather surprised. Manly…”

MC Kim Won Hee asked, “So is he very cool?”

Shin Ae replied, “… A little *giggles*”

When the other MCs teased her saying, “So I see you’re a fan of Ki Kwang oppa’s?”

Shin Ae replied, “I… Doo… Joon.. oppa”

Seo Shin Ae sends a video message to Doo Joon on MBC ‘Come To Play’

Transcribed by; DUYONG2ST@B2STSG

Guest shinhdeplol

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; text-align: left; "[Audio Preview #1 58s ] BEAST - 드라마 '빅' (Big) OST id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "[Audio Preview #2 37s ] BEAST - 드라마 '빅' (Big) OSTC: B2utygirls06 @ Youtube

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120606 Shin Ramen X Beast Red & Black Project Stickers
KPRWu.pnglgYTI.pngG29ou.pngkwLIb.pngNbe25.pnguX7Q9.pngxwFrq.pngRL7bo.pngWWlzb.pngnE5po.png36z3e.png72tMq.pngg1mmg.pngP22VC.png592934428.png592934435.png592934452.png592934464.png592935167.png592935152.png

C;  Shin Ramyun + @hyunseunghips ( Twitter ) + chloe1302 @ B2R ( re-up)
*These pics are stickers included inside the Shin Ramyun packaging with Beast's picture on it ( but unfortunately not worldwide ). 

Guest shinhdeplol

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.3; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[CAFE] 120606 Dongwoon's Post - Here comes the main character~~~
7DVis.png

Ah ah..How are you guys doing?
Hello?
First of all, I feel so bad for writing in such a long time
Because our cellphones are getting so advanced these days, I don't turn on my laptop often
But I can't look at the cafe when I'm on my cellphone ㅠ-ㅠ
Anyways, this is a promise that I always make when I make a post but ...
I will come by often to read posts and comments as well as write some of my own!

This is my third birthday since our debut.
The first birthday.. the members, manager hyungs, composer hyungs
Gathered to play around somewhere
The second birthday, we were doing activities with 'Fiction'
So it was a very meaningful birthday
Today.. Half of my birthday already passed now that I have awaken from my sleep
Thanks to all the congrats sent to my phone from people I know and most importantly, you guys
I think I will be able to spend today full of happiness.
Thank you for making me happier than anyone else in the world for today.
To be honest, my parents should be the star on my birthday instead of me
That is why I will be leaving for my home soon
I think my little sister Yuri (dog) is even at home^.^
Oh right! Yuri is pregnant, this little thing!!!
After that, I will be heading to the recording studio to record the songs that will be going on our next album
I will be returning your love with great songs and stages soon!

These days I think that we tend to regard of our holidays simply as a day to rest (T/N: In Korea, June 6th is Memorial Day which is a day to remember the troops who fought for the country)
That is my opinion.
To be honest, I think even my mind in imprinted with the fact that holidays are a day to rest
For me to be saying something like this is a little embarrassing and I feel apologetic but
If we didn't have today, how many times in a year will you spend to think about our country?
Even for just 5 minutes, I think we should pray, think about, and be thankful
For the people who made it peaceful for us to live in this world
I'm not doing so well myself, but as I'm writing this post, I hope that you and I will be able to think about this matter once again.

Anyways, I will be sharing all the thankful hearts and happiness I received today so I hope that you guys will have a happy day as well
Thank you b2utttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I lo…ov..I don't know never mind....
I lo..ov..ov.

Guest shinhdeplol

There is a party for Dongwoon and HyunA @ CUBE cafe right now and the surroundings are filled with B2UTIES and 4NIAS :x :x :X
593421619.jpg?key=640480
C: @1016_0606 

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST’s Son Dong Woon Celebrates Third Birthday Since Debut

Today is B2ST’s Son Dong Woon’s 21st birthday!

Son Dong Woon left a message on his twitter, saying, “Today is the third birthday since my debut. I want to thank my family, friends, staff, and fans for always taking care of me. I love you all.” 

Son Dong Woon was showered with birthday wishes from his fellow B2ST members, 4Minute (who is also celebrating Hyuna’s birthday), Simon D, U-Kiss, G.Na, and many others. 

46193853.jpg

We hope you have most fantastic birthday celebration ever and get caked in the face by the B2ST members. 

Happiest Birthday!

Taken from: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120606 Fantaken photos of Dongwoon @ CUBE cafe
AusjDnvCIAEV0CF.jpg:large
C: tkfkd1z // hyunseunghips @ twitter
AusjDnvCIAEV0CF.jpg:large
C: mamgks1016 @ twitter // hyunseunghips @ twitter
AusbOoCCQAAhaze.jpg:large
C: B2UTY_HN0607 @ twitter // hyunseunghips @ twitter
v2qag.jpg
C: Jokker891219 @ twitter // hyunseunghips @ twitter

Guest des_ire

I thought the mv for the new single was gonna be released today? Was it just a rumor? Does anyone have any info on that?

Guest shinhdeplol

More gifts for our birthday boy :x :x :x

1262B84C4FCF63F81C9A5B

C: GOODMAN910606 @ twitter // hyunseunghips @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120607 Child Actress Seo Shin Ae Thinks BEAST’s Lee Ki Kwang is Manly
shinae_edit_main.jpg

On the most recent episode of MBC “Come to Play,” child actress Seo Shin Ae picked BEAST‘s Lee Ki Kwang as the actor with a real personality that is greatly different from the role he plays in TV dramas and/or movies. Seo Shin Ae explained, “I thought Lee Ki Kwang would be just like the character he played in ‘High Kick Through the Roof.’ His character was very innocent and in love with only one person.”

However, Lee Ki Kwang’s personality in real life was much more masculine than what Seo Shin Ae expected of him. Seo Shin Ae commented, “Since he works out a lot, there’s this masculine charm to him. He’s really manly. The real Lee Ki Kwang I know is very strong and charismatic.”

Upon Seo Shin Ae’s description of Lee Ki Kwang’s masculine charm, fellow cast members of “Come to Play” jokingly teased her asking if she has developed any special feelings for Lee Ki Kwang. Seo Shin Ae responded, “It’s not Lee Ki Kwang I like, it isYoon Doo Joon. I immediately fell for him when I saw him and it’s been more than two years since I started liking him.” The adult cast of “Come to Play” could not help but to smile at Seo Shin Ae’s cute confession about her not-so-secret crush.

seoshinae.jpg

C: lee23j @ SOOMPI

Archived