• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "120530 Weekly Idol - BEAST Dujun 3rd College Campus Ace
CvivaYONGYONG @ Youtube

Guest shinhdeplol

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.3; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[NEWS] 120602 KBS explains, "We didn't cut out all of BEAST's performance"
20120601182549_4fc88a9d1e832_1.jpg
KBS had stood up to explain their point of view on the matter of BEAST's cut performance on the aired episode of 'Dream Concert'.

On the 31st of May, there had been a petition going around Daum Agora titled, "2012 Dream Concert I love Korea."

On May 12th at the '2012 I love Korea Dream Concert' that took place in Seoul Amsangdong World Cup Stadium, BEAST had sung 'Fiction' and 'Shock' for the ending stage of the first part. However, on the broadcasted version of the Dream Concert that aired on May 30th, KBS had completely edited out 'Shock' and the stage for 'Fiction' had barely made on air.

The artists who performed at the concert had sang at most 2 songs and at least 1 song, however for BEAST, they had sang 2 songs and had 1 song completely edited out while the other song was cut in the middle. This has caused an uproar among the fans and the petition on Daum Agora is trying reaching their target of 50000 people.

In response to this event, on the 1st of June KBS had stated through a phone call with Star En, "It is not true that we had edited out all of their performance. The stars who had performed that day had sung at least 2 songs, however we had agreed with the different managements before anything was aired that we will only be airing one song."

According to KBS, only T-ara had two songs aired because they had a special stage and rest of the other artists had only one song aired on TV.

In addition, as a response to only airing a short bit of BEAST's 'Fiction' KBS stated, "That was out of our hands in regards to the time we had left to air the clip. For example, if this was a sports game and if the time went over, we would have done the same and cut off the broadcast in the middle. We hope that the fans will understand us on this part."

Meanwhile there are currently 3494 people who have signed the petition on Daum Agora.

CREDITS: STAR NEWS (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest iirnii

KBS has responded, hmm... I still feel like we should let this one go, not in defense of KBS (it can be other broadcasting company regardless) but because the edited song was not a new BEAST material. Plus I believe they've performed Shock in last year's DC as well. Regarding Fiction, it won Song of the Year from KBS, so I was considering that we would be magnanimous about this clipping, instead of demanding? (I'm not sure of the rest but I heard TVXQ had one song edited out as well.) But ahaha.. I'm in the minority, and I'm not really well-versed yet in the ways of kpop, so please don't mind my views. I understand these poor editing were almost sacrilege since B2UTIES have been waiting for BEAST for so long since their comeback that their national broadcasts were like oasis to us in desert, so the reason for frustrations is obvious.
Edit: According to this source (as taken from b-2-s-t.tumblr), BEAST's title song has been decided as War and Peace.  Man.. I feel all Tolstoy here, ahaha..
tumblr_m4zzpsTOIO1qk9gyuo1_500.png

Anyway, here's more interviews from CEO Hong's book, translated by B2STRISING team. This time its Q&A with Junhyung, Yoseob, Doojoon, and Hyunseung.

Guest myboyRobin

^I agree with you, B2uties should just let this go. Based on KBS' answers, they obviously will not apologize for the cut. So B2uties, please stop wasting time in trying to get something out of nothing. Plus, it would be good to let this situation die now, before the fandom gets flak for being "whiney." Besides there are better things to focus on such as the new track that is supposedly coming in a few days. How about fans stop with the anger and feel excited instead, yes?

P.S. I didn't know S.Tiger trained to be a singer? Reading that made me feel grateful to him, he must envy the boys for becoming singers, but also proud that they can help bring his music to life.

Guest shinhdeplol

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "

C: b2stlysubs04 @ Youtube

Guest shinhdeplol

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "

C: NayKungStyle @ Youtube

^ People still haven't forgotten Troublemaker don't they ^^
New photo from BEAUTY Japan
tumblr_m4y1cuON0D1qc4drwo1_1280.jpgShared by janghyeonseung@tumblr

Yoseob changed his twitter DP again, this time to a grown up chicken
tumblr_m4zlbg2Esh1qc4drwo1_500.jpg
So his twitter DP has gone through this "Yoseob's hatching process":tumblr_m4zrjg3rQX1rsna24o1_250.jpg
LOL, he's just so precious :x

BEAST's abs appreciation post :))
tumblr_m4zse8T8Lm1qc4drwo1_250.gif  tumblr_m4zse8T8Lm1qc4drwo2_250.gif  tumblr_m4zse8T8Lm1qc4drwo3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m4zse8T8Lm1qc4drwo4_r1_250.gif  tumblr_m4zse8T8Lm1qc4drwo5_r1_250.gif  tumblr_m4zse8T8Lm1qc4drwo6_r2_250.gifCr: janghyeonseung @ tumblr
Definitely save the best for last =))

It's almost June 7th already, I'm so excited for BEAST's new music (if the rumor is true) ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

B1A4 mentions BEAST in their interview (120604)

Q: If you were to pick an idol whom you wish get closer with in the future?[*]San Deul: I want to be closer with Super Junior sunbae-nims as well. I also want to be closer with BEAST sunbae-nims. Since trainee days, there were many times when we bumped into each other, but because we weren't able to say anything, it's kinda sad.[*]Jin Young: BEAST sunbae-nims for me too![*]
[*]Source; bit.ly/K76fJ2[*]Translated by; DUYONG2ST@B2STSG
- - - -
Seo Shin Ae, “If I can meet BEAST Doo Joon oppa, I can give up my schedule (don’t show up for schedule)

Source; http://bit.ly/K48MIF
Translated by; DUYONG2ST@B2STSG

‘National Younger Sister Special’ of MBC ‘Come To Play’ will be broadcasted on 120604, 11:15PM (KST).

Guest shinhdeplol

DAS MUSICAL ‘MOZART!’ Casting Scheduletumblr_m52whnnSmB1qc773ao1_1280.jpg

Hyun Seung will be playing as Mozart on the following dates/sessions:

• 07/11 (Wed), 8PM
    • 07/15 (Sun), 7PM
    • 07/17 (Tue), 8PM
    • 07/19 (Thur), 8PM
    • [NEW/ADDED] 07/22 (Sun), 7PM
    • [NEW/ADDED] 07/24 (Tue), 8PM
    • [NEW/ADDED] 07/26 (Thur), 8PM
    • [NEW/ADDED] 07/28 (Sat), 7PM

* The above concert schedule can be changed without prior announcement

Source; Interpark
Translated by; DUYONG2ST@B2STSG

Guest shinhdeplol

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Actress Seo Shin Ae confesses her crush on BEAST’s Doojoon20120603_seoshinae_doojoon.jpg

Schedule is not a problem if I can meet Doojoon oppa.”

On June 4th’s episode of MBC‘s ‘Come to Play‘ nation’s little sister special, actress Seo Shin Aeconfessed her love for B2ST‘s Doojoon.

Seo Shin Ae revealed that she listens to B2ST’s songs to overcome her recent puberty stages. She shocked the guest panel when she picked Doojoon as her favorite B2ST member instead of Kikwangwith whom she co-starred in ‘High Kick‘.

Comparable to when she talked about Kikwang, Seo Shin Ae’s voice changed noticeably when she started talking about Doojoon and shared that, “If I can meet Doojoon oppa, I can flunk my schedules.”

Meanwhile, Seo Shin Ae sang IU‘s “Every End of the Day” and won the hearts of the male staff on scene with her lovely charms.

You can check out the full story about Seo Shin Ae’s crush and recent news about her life tonight, June 4th at 11:15 pm Korean Time.

Source+Picture: Star News via Naver

Taken from: ALLKPOP

Guest shinhdeplol

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "

C: MYB2STOfficial @ Youtube

Guest shinhdeplol

[FANACCOUNT] 120512 BEAST @ Dream Concert
tumblr_m53cvvsISI1qc773ao1_1280.jpg
^ Dongwoon laughing at the hotdog mascot
tumblr_m53cxjHH531qc773ao1_1280.jpgtumblr_m53djxWrj41qc773ao1_1280.jpg
^ Junhyung
tumblr_m53dj5Su3k1qc773ao1_1280.jpg

And tadah.
After finishing the performance when BEAST seemed like they were going to leave…
This is the signature I received from having plucked up the courage to approach Jun Hyung-goon. Haha

Indeed, people who have the courage can get anything

“What’s your name?” “What’s your name?” “What’s your name?”
I don’t think I’ll forget how that voice sounded
ㅜㅜㅜ

Since I received the signature, the people who participated in the orchestra had also wanted a signature,
but because he had to leave, the fact that I was the only one who received it /inserts emoticon that looks like ></

Jun Hyung-goon, thank youㅜㅜ

- - - 

When there was no one and Ki Kwang was alone staring at the poster, I said, “You did well for today’s performance.” Smiling brightly, he replied, “Thank you ~

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120604 G-Dragon, Kangta, BEAST’s Yong Jun Hyung Make Astounding Figures from Royalties

It was revealed on SBS’s “Good Morning” show that Big Bang’s G-DragonKangta, and BEAST’s Yong Jun Hyung make an astounding sum from royalties alone.

Among idols, BEAST’s Yong Jun Hyung places third in royalty income.  On last year’s July 13 broadcast of MBC’s “Golden Fishery: Radio Star,” Yong Jun Hyung was established as the highest earning member of BEAST due to his songwriting.

On the show, Yong Jun Hyung was asked whether the royalties for his songwriting was a comfortable amount, to which he answered “to the point it’s overwhelming”.  Yong Jun Hyung currently has 29 songs registered with the Korea Music Copyright Association (KMCA).

beast-capture.png

Kangta ranks second for royalties among idols (albeit he’s more a veteran of the category).  On the May 31 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3,” actor Lee Ji Hoon announced that Kangta’s nickname is “Money King”.

With over a hundred songs registered with the KMCA, Kangta reportedly makes an annual income of at least 500 million won (roughly $420,000 USD) from royalties.

Lee Ji Hoon continued to reveal, “whether we drink or eat, Kangta pays for it often.  Kangta’s nickname is ‘Money King’.  He’s been writing songs since he was young, and so makes a lot in royalties.  He uses this money as if it were his allowance.  The money that comes in every month is a tremendous amount.”

Big Bang’s G-Dragon has the honor of topping the list.  He attracted much attention when he went on the April 20 broadcast of SBS’s “Go Show” and stated, “I’m in charge of songwriting despite my young age.  My songwriting royalties are enormous.”  It has become known that G-Dragon makes over a billion won (~$846,000 USD) a year in royalties.

C: rocojulie @ SOOMPI

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120605 BEAST for CASHBEE advertisement on Metro News
tumblr_m54bjeebcX1qc773ao1_1280.jpg
Source; Metro News
Shared by; 동네외계인님
Taken from; beastout @ tumblr

Archived