Quantcast
Jump to content
Jaeho

Instrumental Requests

Recommended Posts

If anyone needs mixing/mastering of cover songs or originals, or even a full production, please contact @ Champiezeinc@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artist: Waka Flocka FlameTitle: Zip Em UpLanguage: EnglishInstrumental Type: Official
thank you so much :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artist: Kim Jong Kook ft HaHa and Gary
Title: Words I want to say to you
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Official/Unofficial instrumental
Other Info: n/a

Thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artist: LeesSang
Title: Memories
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Official/Unofficial instrumental
Other Info: 7th album Asura Balbata

I heard this song's remix on youtube so im assuming that an instrumental exists somewhere, haha.
Thank you in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgzuZUlkejY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T.y. Lee said: Artist: LeesSang
Title: Memories
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Official/Unofficial instrumental
Other Info: 7th album Asura Balbata

I heard this song's remix on youtube so im assuming that an instrumental exists somewhere, haha.
Thank you in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgzuZUlkejY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can i request 2 instrumental?

Artist: Jang Yoon Jeong
Title: Flower
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Doesn't matter. Official.
Other Info:





Artist: Jang Yoon Jeong
Title: Oh My!
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Doesn't matter. Official. if it doesnt have official it's ok.
Other Info:


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artist: Akon
Title: Tired Of Runnin
Language: English
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HoonSena~ said: Artist: BTOB
Title: Imagine
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: instrumental

Artist: BTOB
Title: Insane
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: instrumental

Artist: BTOB
Title: Father
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: instrumental

Please help !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artist: Cold Cherry
Title: Growing Pains 2
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental 
Other Info: Heirs OST. The official album didn't include the instrumental one and I'm dying to have this instrumental. pls pls.


Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yellowumbrella said: Artist: Cold Cherry
Title: Growing Pains 2
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental 
Other Info: Heirs OST. The official album didn't include the instrumental one and I'm dying to have this instrumental. pls pls.


Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artist: BTS (Bangtan Boys)
Title: Just One Day
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental / Noraebang (Karaoke) version 
Please help me!! T.T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tianapark61

said:

Artist: BTS (Bangtan Boys)
Title: Just One Day
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental / Noraebang (Karaoke) version 
Please help me!! T.T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...