Instrumental Requests

Jaeho

Guest yadden

Artist: Wiz Khalifa Title: Top Floor Language: English Instrumental Type: Either an official instrumental or a remake Pls help :-)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yadden

Artist: Wiz Khalifa Title: Top Floor Language: English Instrumental Type: Either an official instrumental or a remake Im positive that this beat isn't anywhere to find, I have been spending 3 hours looking for it. Can you find it, or is it a possible to ask about a remake of it. My life depend on it, i'm going to parcitipate on x-factor with this one. Pls help

Guest Kpoppehhh

I would like to request:------
Artist: IU
Title: You & I
Language: Japanese
Instrumental Type: Official Instrumental

Other Info: I know there is an official instrumental for this, but I've searched high and low since its release date and haven't come accross it yet :'( It's Driving me crazy!! 

Thank you in advance!

Guest princessaliw.

Artist: Auburn
Title: She's Happy
Language: English
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental
Other Info: I just need the vocals to be taken out, but not the background singing...if you know what I mean XD I don't know the name for it. I think it's the vocal cut, but I didn't know so I just put official instrumental for the type. Sorry.. X( I need this by Thursday..I have an audition and I couldn't find it anywhere on Google. Please, if you can, have it done by then. But if not that is ok too. Thanks so much!

Guest claudiachoi

Artist: PHANTOM
Title: 미
역국 (mi-yeok-gook/Seaweed Soup) 
Language: Korean
Instrumental Type: Noraebang (Karaoke) version 
Other Info: Can you make it like an official instrumental? 
I wish those piano sounds to remain...thank you so much for taking a request :)♥ & this is the original song (http://youtu.be/sNGRA5o64Mg) 

Guest Celona1430291796

Please!!

Artist: BTOB

Title: Father

Instrumental Type: I know there isn't an official instrumental, so maybe Vocal cut totally

Other Info: This is instrumental that you do for Hoonsena~ on May 28. http://www.mediafire.com/?pbv53q49hs4yr37
But this version still have singing voice. Can you make other instrumental for me that don't have any voice of singer, please? Because I need it for Audition and organization department doesn't accept instrumental that has voice of singer.
The audition will be start on August 24th. Please help me the sooner the better.
Thank you very much!!

Guest loveless598

Artist: exo

Title: mama ballad ver.

Language: Chinese

Instrumental Type: any, as long as it is good quality w/ no background noise (static, white noise,etc.)

Other Info: I tried using audacity to do a vocal cut, but apparently that didn't work for any of the songs I tried, so here I am :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest manniefresh555

Artist: Taeyang
Title: Baby I'm Sorry
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental Other Info: I think it was on YG-Music, but I don't know if anyone has it or not

• 2 weeks later...
Guest narahurari

Artist: Parry GrippTitle: Doctor WhoLanguage: EnglishInstrumental Type: InstrumentalOther Info: Please no vocals buy keep same instrument quality if possible. I've been looking for this for some time and can't find it anywhere. Please help!? Please and Thank You!!   http://mp3juices.com/search/doctor-who-parry-gripp    (free mp3 download but can also just listen by presing the orange button)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alicechoi

Artist: Tasha
Title: Memories (Smiling Tears)
Instrumental Type: Official instrumental / Remake
Other Info: The original artist is Tasha but I need Sistar's Hyorin's version from Immortal Song 2. Or if not, Tasha (original)'s version's fine.

I really need this instrumental at least before two months from now!!

• 2 weeks later...