your thoughts on new soompi format

Guest luna1430278013

Guest luna1430278013

why is the @ username is not working i write @ and the username i am replying to but it does not turn purple did soompi disable the mentioning thing  ???????????

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luna1430278013

..when somebody quotes my post.... it doesn't notify me....unless they put @ usename 
soompi can you change it so that when people quote me i get notified?!

Guest luna1430278013

please please please pretty please soompi ...put the my bookmark link in my profile not in the forums ...cuz i open my profile often and it is easier to access the threads i bookmarked from there ...instead of going to the forums to see the link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dara-chan

I like the new format a lot :) Only problem I have is the smileys. There are just too many to chose...Argggh! ~X(

Guest luna1430278013

I like the new format a lot

:)

Only problem I have is the smileys. There are just too many to chose...Argggh! ~X(

Guest luna1430278013

Is there an option to preview your post before actually posting it? I only see the "Save Draft" and "Post" buttons.

Guest crackerjackboy90

Site is clumsy to navigate in my opinion. But I'm comparing this to Soompi for 2004 since that was the last time I was here...
I remember an old member around that time that was called Luna or something like that. Are you the same person Luna from above? I think she was Latin or something.

It is too wide for my screen and that is pretty annoying. It isn't adjusting properly. It is new, neat ish, but, there are glitches from the looks of this. Prefer the old one although this colour scheme is really good.

Guest luna1430278013

@crackerjackboy90  navigation needs time to get used to ...and no i joined in october 2010  not 2004 must be another luna ..by the way in this format u can change ur usename so u must have confused me with someone else ...
@daintymilk seeing past/history posts intresting...and shows that person's intrest and opionions imo kkkkk
@~Sw33tz~    too wide for your laptop screen or phone screen ? cause it fits well on my laptop  kkkkyes there are many glitches and soompi moderators are working on them to fix everyone's requests ^^

Guest luna1430278013

soompi, bring back the the blue play button on the picture that sends you to the video from the show where the picture was taken from......

Guest luna1430278013

I like how this new design and layout makes it easier for me to stalk someone's history now. >

:)

But we really need to be able to edit our posts.

Guest luna1430278013

is there a button to mark  a thread i bookmarked already  as  read without clicking it ?

Archived