SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Guest Ella_Kwan

okay, ppl on the first page if u didnt tell me wheer u are from, tell me, then i'll clear up the plan... lol...

People, who needs to tell me there locations:

-NerdyCupid, NY

-Jenn (JustJenn.) NY

-Minji (xminji)

-jm<3, NJ---- I need your Aim & email/msn

I need your age

-NerdyCupid, NY

-Nanjiyoun, NJ

-babyxshh, NJ

-Donna (crazii <33 Yu), brooklyn

-Blayzebabe, Wisconsin

-JustINtroverted, Phlly

-jm<3, NJ

-shortyxp, Chinatown, NYC

-Vicky Chan (Huay), Rome, NY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryMango

alice, i freakken love you xD you're all kinds of awesome

i was wondering how you were gonna plan everything out, and DAMN, you really thought a lot about this, havent you?? ^^

i feel like im some part of a secret mission or soemthing :rofl:

minji... FIND SOME WAY OUT OF CHURCH!!! this is a once in a lifetime chance!!! oooooo tell you mom your going to church with me cause i dun wanna go alone since church is all the way in flushing anyway and i dun really know anyone there.. ... hopefully she'll say ok..>< ... idn.. i'll talk to you more about this later..

-edit-

omgomg.. it better work out!! we should soo meet up soon! get to know eachother and at least know what eachother looks like.. no?? haha

jeeny: omg. thats such a good plan. its kinda wierd talking to you here.. and talking with you on AIM at the same time.. LOL. ill ttyl~

anyway. ill figure something out. that actually is a good plan though.

i hope to see you all soon~ :w00t:

Guest StrawberryMango

^ kekeke I'm awesome xDDD

anywayy.. minji's from NJ (just like me!), since she forgot to mention xP and i agree with her.. i think we should at least meet up once before the auditions and get to know each other before hand ^^

Guest musicgeek88

Hey guys, My name is ERNIE and I want to join everyone for the soompi get together. But I'm from out of state and won't get there on time. But I can't wait to meet alot of you guys at the audition place. So yeah, if you see someone asking everyone else "are you in soompi" that's gonna be me. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! !!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!! :):P:D

Hey guys, My name is ERNIE and I want to join everyone for the soompi get together. But I'm from out of state and won't get there on time. But I can't wait to meet alot of you guys at the audition place. So yeah, if you see someone asking everyone else "are you in soompi" that's gonna be me. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! !!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!! :):P:D

IM TOKKI~ Sounds good to mee XD.

I wouldnt be able to meet anyone before-beforehand because O_O loll I live upstate -- O_O arent I the only one? (btw;; Im a Chen; not a Chan @_@) but anyway;

I realized a few days ago though, I have a RTC (haha Key Club ness;; ) on Sat the 30th T__T; It's at 1 PM. and gaihsg. =| I dont know when we'll be leaving;.. Well.. !! We could. Ah good idea. If my ba wouldnt mind leaving before 5 am... + 5 hrs = 10.. =O.

Anyway O_O.

Flushing/Queens peopleee -- I was wondering.. Where in Flushing can we meet? The places I go the most are.. 39th St or whatever? Where there's Morning Glory and Magic Castle/Opane O__O.. I was wondering if we could either meet there.. the Flushing Mall... or Queens Borough Library?

Mm.. And I think Im dragging my friend (who lives in Queens) with me (for moral support) along with my other friend (who goes to NYU).. for the same purpose. xD. And yeah.

Ah, question.. I could ask this in the help thread or wahtever, but nah.

O__O; Do any of you guys know what the place is like? Are you guys wearing the clothes you're auditioning in there? Or are you going to bring clothes and change? I was thinking of bringing my clothes.. but O_O i dont know if they have a bathroom (well probably) but.. how many other peopel would be changing at the same time @_@;

I think I'm a bit too old and not good enough to audition, haha. I'm thinking of going just for the heck of it, I haven't sent in an application or anything yet. But I wish you all the best of luck! I know it's weeks away, but still. Support is good anytime. :)

Guest Ella_Kwan

UPDATES ON PLAN

For BOTH Groups

Time: 11:00 AM

Details: We all meet & go together to College Ponit by Bus(?) Then with the time left over, we'll get to know eachother & eat.

Group1

Time: 9:30AM

Details:

-From Brooklyn to 34th = (about) 1 hour

*Leave Brooklyn at 8:30AM

-From ChinaTown to 34th = (about) 30mins.

*Leave C.T. at 9:00AM

-My Jeasey group, nerdycupid can eith you or the others PM me? be/c i try to PM you but it said ur box was full...

*We all meet INSIDE the station, near the consetion stand, there are two, the 1 that ISNT NEAR THE BATHROOM!*

Group2

Need a Leader- azn_sweetumz (THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Time:10:30-11:00 Just before 11 perferably

Honestly, i'm lost with Group 2 be/c i dont no what you guys are doing inviualdy(sp?) So PM with what u are doing...

-Upstate ppl, how long does it take to get to flushing?

I honestly been trying to figure things out & blance my time w/ school.. I really need you guys to fiugure your parts first thn i can do mines... thanks

I NEED A GROUP2 LEADER! CPME ON PPL STEP UP TO THE PLATE!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shyxlovex3

whoa

this is mad confuzdo~ lolll

shoooo

i wonder what group im in.. LOL..

hM.. THIS IS GONNABEEE FUNNNN! .. LOl

metrocard?? lik.... i never really rode the subway before.. hahhaa..;; so..

neeeeed help! ^^

wait.. and ella~ .. how did you kno the place? they emailed youu? hmmm

i didnt get nething.. ><

Guest BboyOrion

whoa

this is mad confuzdo~ lolll

shoooo

i wonder what group im in.. LOL..

hM.. THIS IS GONNABEEE FUNNNN! .. LOl

metrocard?? lik.... i never really rode the subway before.. hahhaa..;; so..

neeeeed help! ^^

wait.. and ella~ .. how did you kno the place? they emailed youu? hmmm

i didnt get nething.. ><

Haha, the subway isnt that bad or hard to use after you get used to it. Alot of lines go to 34th st.

Hey, i live in longisland but its a 1hour to 34th st so can i meet up also?

Guest yumsushi

ummm.... i'm just giving my opinion... shouldn't the first group meet at 42nd ST- Times Square better?? there you guys can take the 7 train to Flushing. and practically all trains goes to Times Square. i'm just saying..

whats a metrocard?? HAHA. sorrie. im kinda REALLY lost. i havent gone on the subway in america yet... wierd ^^

for group 1 (which i think im in..) we meet at 9?! why soo early??

oh yeah sophie.. if you read this.. could you come online sometime today?? thankss :D

Guest BboyOrion

whats a metrocard?? HAHA. sorrie. im kinda REALLY lost. i havent gone on the subway in america yet... wierd ^^

for group 1 (which i think im in..) we meet at 9?! why soo early??

oh yeah sophie.. if you read this.. could you come online sometime today?? thankss :D

a metro card, is basically a card you purchase from a machine that is used for most public transportation ie. bus and subway. 2$ per ride and basically u swipe before you enter a subway line or bus.

Guest Ella_Kwan

BboyOrion, if u want to meet up or audition the send me ur info. it's on the first page...

UPDATES!!!

Note.

This is what i have for now & all i'm going to care about, the ppl who arent PMing me or giving me ur info, all i can say is i hope u make it there & if u dont want to meet be4 hand like in this group, then fine.

I found out how to get to college point from flushing station.

So we arent goiing to be lost.

Okay So thisis how fari ifigured things out

Group 1 is ONLY for (SO FAR)

Brooklyn- Me, My Friend Andrew, & Donna

ChinaTown- Shortyxp (Name???)

NewJearsy- Sophie, Jm<3(Name???) What train do you ALL take to the city?

Other ppl-

NerdyCupid, Nanjiyoun, & Babyxshh ~~~ All still going together to the city right??? PM me!

Jinhee & Minji - going together. I have some qustions for you guys.

1. You're going to church in NJ?

2. WHat time does it end?

3. When do you want to meet us?

4. Where?

Long Isand- BboyOrion????

Okays, WE ALL MAKE IT TO 34TH STREET SOME WAY OR ANOTHER AT 9:30/10:00AM & IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO GET A METRO. THEN I'LL HELP U WHEN U GET THERE & NOO U DONT NEED IT IN ADVANCE.

Group2

Queens- Leader & my probly 2nd cousian once removed from the mother's side JOSEPHINE!!!

Upstate:

-Vicky

-Jiwon is going w/ her parents & we'll meet you at 2 inside the audition but if u want something changed them PM me.

OKAYS WE ALLLLLLLL MEET AT FLUSHING ALL GROUPS AT 10:30/11:00AM!! I SAY GETTING THERE ALITTLE EARLIER IS SOOO MUCH BETTER.

Note: To JustJenn.

Where in NY are your from? be/c then i dont know where to put you be/c i dont know your location.

Jinhee & Minji - going together. I have some qustions for you guys.

1. You're going to church in NJ?

2. WHat time does it end?

3. When do you want to meet us?

4. Where?

jinhee doesnt go to church. i only do. and i go to church with sophie.. and i dont know what she's gonna do.. but thinking she's not even gonna go to church. im gonna do my best to get out of it.. but iono whats gonna happen. i might just meet you guys there with jinhee.

1. yes my church is in NJ. it's a huge church called ChoDae Church of NJ

2. it usually ends around 11 30.

3. again. not sure. but ill tell you guys as soon as i get things settled.

4. where.. im not sure. i dont go to NY a lot. but if jinhee is getting a ride from her parents.. i might ask her for a ride.. soo.. yeah.. we'll seee

i promise ill give you all the details a little later!!

oh yeah. if you dont get a reply.. does that mean anything??

Archived