SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

Ahh I'm so glad there's a thread like this <3!! My friend doesn't want to come with me so is it okay for me to tag along with you guys? ^-^;; Hahhahaha oh man, I went to smtown's audition 5 years ago when I was 14 and uh...I was so unprepared and I was dressed completely wrong =.=;;; Ahhh bad memories ahahah but it was a learning experience so hopefully I'll do better this time ;\

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryMango

babiixxangel- O.O i have no idea where that is.. but I'm from closter... i looked on map quest and its about an hour away

t0kki- the more the better!! you could be our sumbae and tell us about the auditions before hand xD and i'm sure you'll do better! 14 is the age of stupidity xP

i agree with HUAY about meeting in flushing. The auditions are held right there so it'll be easy to get to once everyone meets up, and riding the bus isn't that expensive. (... or maybe I'm just agreeing with HUAY cause I'm more comfortable with flushing.. which is a really selfish reason ><;; ) hrmm... but if its hard for everyone to meet in one location, maybe we could split it up into two groups??

like.. one group meets in flushing, the other meets in manhatten, then we all meet up at the auditions to cheer each other on ^__^;;;

what do you guys think??

^ xD <3 yay~

O_O But yeah, thats not a bad idea either, having two meeting groups O_O. Hahaa its not selfish at all O_O i mean afterall, thats what we're trying to find out -- where would be best for everyone xD

=O itd be helpful if other people replied more in this thread *cough*

Hahah omgosh I'm the oldest one? :(!!

Lol oh wells. I think meeting in two groups would be better because I'd rather go straight to Queens instead of going to Manhattan x.o

Guest itsMY_dongwan

i have a question.

i sent out an application two weeks ago but didnt get a confirmation.

should i resend it? ><; please help! thanks in advance (:

Guest vivosergirl

Oh, yay, I actually kind of know where this is... Good, it's not too far away from my house...

BUT. I encountered another bunch of problems. >_< All my friends chickened out on me... Grrreat. So I have no rides to the auditions, even if I do get my parents' permission.

And I have laryngitis. -_- No practice for a week atleast....

This... isn't good...

Guest crazii_<33_yu

oh gosh...xD anyways, poor you! :( well...i didn't practice either...unless you count singing from time to time..ever since school started it got harder..and i tried to get help from the choir teacher..so frustrating..i wonder..vivosergirl where do you live?

where the heck is that place? xD i'm not a frequent visiter to flushings o.o

Guest babiiecake

oh man queens .. now i`m really screwed >.<

can`t go without an explanation considering my parents don`t exactly know about this yet .. woopdidoo ..

but i most likely can go .. i haven`t practiced much either besides singing and dancing from time to time in the comfort of my own home ..

starting to get some REAL practicing done now with this whole speech level singing thing .. hope my voice improves a bit by audition time ..

is there a place where anyone wants to meet up on the day of the audition so we can all like get there together or something ?? or to help each other stay calm for those who are auditioning for the first time (like me >.<)

anyway yeah .. lols ^_^ now for some practicing >.>

hey~ aww. i hope you still get a chance sometime soon.

anyway. i'm a new member here at soompi..

and im a friend of strawberrymango~

uhh.. i dont really know what to say.. but.. :blush:

my name is Minji and i am 16 years old.. i think im getting a little too old to audition.. no?

anyway. i'm thinking of auditioning for SM in NY. mm.. well if you wanna know anything more.. you can ask me all you want. otherwise.. im kinda confused about where to go for the first auditions.. soo.. if anyone could explain it.. it would be nice.. thanks! :sweatingbullets:

im in NY XD lols

i cant bevlieve its ona weekday..=/

i wish i could go with someone^^;; =(

O_o. It's not on a weekday. October 1st -- its a Sunday.

babiiecake -- haha =D Let your parents know! O_O are you in NYC? haha =O Im sure if my parents are driving me from upstate NY, then your parents should let you go xD But yeah, right now we're trying to decide on a meeting place.. we might end up having two soompi meets? one in the city-city? and one around queens? (I dont know if that makes sense xD) and then we'll all joinup at the auditions?

-- holy cow. 2 new posts from when I started replying O_O; lol;

xminji - Haha =D Welcome to soompi! And ye =] You're StrawberryMango's friend? xD You can ask her or anyone of us in any one of these audition threads for help =] And.gahh dont say that .xDD Youre not too old to audition! =O. (I'm 15 right now.. T___T I turn 16 on the day of the final auditions (aighoaihgs wouldnt that be THE awesomest birthday present evAr? xD) but ye O_O;) I dont think we're too old. There are older people that audition.. =O. --- ah wait? are you confused on where to go as in where are we meeting? because we're still trying to decide that right now xD;

azn_sweetumz - Whend you send in your application? It might take a while, but if it takes over a week or so, then resend it. =] What are you auditioning for~? And O_O Where would you be available to meet?

Guest azn_sweetumz

I sent a PM to you, but I don't know if you received it.

HUAYI sent it on Friday and I didn't receive anything yet. I'm auditioning for dance (: Anywhere is fine, as long as it's not upstate lol.

Guest Ella_Kwan

THE PLAN FOR THE FIELD TRIP!!!<33

We are splitting in to 2 Groups.

Group1: Brooklyn, Manhatten, & Jersey

Group2: Queens, Upstate

I NEED A "LEADER" FOR GROUP 2 (Some1 to call me & stuff)

Group1:

-Brooklyn people meet & travel to 34 street.

-NJ people meet & travel to 34 street.

-Manhatten PERSON (yes, there is only1), & travel to 34 street.

*** NOT TIMES SQ.!!!!!! THATS 42ND!!!!!!!***

-We ALL MEET INSIDE the station, If you are already inside(like swiped in, then DONT LEAVE!)

-Meet inside by the store/consestion store.

To: blayzebabe

Where are you staying? In Manhatten? PM me.

To: JustINtroverted

PM me & tell me where u want to meet

*** Being the retart that I am, i'll have "signs" up w/ your username/names on it. LOL*** You can do the same if you want*** LOL

-Then We all Meet & go to College Point TOGETHER.

Group2:

-Upstate people, i forget how many of you guys are from upstate. But you DONT have to meet each other, if you dont want to, thats your choice.

-Queens, i dont know if any1 here is from Queens but you can meet or not. LOL

-BUT you all are meeting in Flushing (right?) Well once you all meet, you guys are going to go to College Point together. On Bus i belive?

-THEN GROUP2 WILL MEET GROUP1 AT COLLEGE POINT

I want to meet eailer at like 11:00AM, so we can all help eachother & get to know eachother. If thats the case then we can meet outside of J.O.A studios & then go in together & be grouped together instead of with strangers, be/c we will keep on supporting eachother. GOOD IDEA?*** LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, EVERONE!***

*** EVER1 NEEDS A METRO CARD, EVER1***

GOOD PLAN?

wait! i kind of have church till around 12 ish.. soo.. where should i meet you guys?

oh yeah. i go to church with sophie.. so i guess ill ask her later.. but..

iono what im gonna do.. im planning on keeping it a secret from my mom.. so i cant really miss church unless i have a good lie.. but thats not very good is it....... :wacko:

Archived