[Exclusive] 4minute Talks about Vampires, Overseas Fans, and Airport Fashion + Signed CD Giveaway

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

Despite their busy schedule with their recent comeback, 4minute graciously gave Soompi a couple of minutes of their time for an interview! They were so happy to meet with Soompiers that they decided to show off their signature “shoulder dance!” During the interview, they talked about their new album, music video, overseas fans, and airport fashion styling tips. So be sure to check out the clip below!

Read the full story here.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralyn28

noralyn28 loves 4minute & wants a signed CD from @soompi http://bit.ly/IVnHDf #soompi4min”

Guest tetz05

Oh my gawd. Let me win this 1! T.T i can acCept not winning the other giveaways but let me win this one! T.T

Guest DiZO72

I'll just participate it, if i win i feel grateful, if no.. i will buy the album no matter what.. ツ

Guest b2utyful_day

That is some TRUE and VALUABLE 4minute memorabilia!^^ GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING!<334MINUTE HWAITING!~ :)

Archived