Star Ocean Ex

Guest Tetra

Guest Tetra

I didn't see another topic on this..

Anyways who's watched this series? It's completely based on Star ocean 2, and it's pretty good. If you haven't played it, you get an idea of the story with this anime.

star-ocean-ex_4.jpg
Plot:
Star Ocean: The Second Story takes place twenty years after the original game, Star Ocean. The game tells the stories of Claude C. Kenny, son of Ronyx J. Kenny, and Rena Lanford, a young girl living on the planet Expel. Claude, having recently been commissioned as an Ensign in the Earth Federation, is given his first mission under the supervision of his father. This first mission is to survey the planet Milocinia, where a mysterious energy field appears. Finding a mysterious device on Milocinia, Claude begins to examine it close-up, despite orders to keep away from it. As he approaches, the machine activates, teleporting him to Expel. Once on Expel, Claude meets Rena who mistakes him for the "Hero of Light," spoken of in legends on Expel because he wields a "Sword of Light" (actually the standard-issue Phase Gun all Federation officers carry) and is dressed in "alien raiments." She takes him back to her village, Arlia, for corroboration.
Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=81Anime Episodes: 26*This series has games released
StarOceanEX.jpg
starocean001mw7.jpg
anxstarocean2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rhaps0dize.

I played Star Ocean 2. It's one of my favorite RPGs on Playstation. I heard about this anime, but I never bothered watching it. :P

I played Star Ocean 2. It's one of my favorite RPGs on Playstation. I heard about this anime, but I never bothered watching it. :P

The ending sucked, seriously.

-_-

They don't even go to Energy Nede >______>

Archived